Burnt by the Tuscan Sun
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ferrero's NO NUTELLA DAY: This May 25th! 6 hours ago When I was growing up in the food-friendly, marketing savvy USA, field trips weren't always made to cultural sites [although, the Henry Ford Museum & The Stratford Festival were part of the programming, as was a concert in Chicago of - Engelbert Humperdinck no less -- it was the height of Motown,...
- Kept Under Wraps 1 week ago We’ve been experiencing a cool spring, with temperatures this week barely creeping over the ‘60s. But to judge by the kids going to and from the school yards, well, you’d think that the ice age was upon us. Those kids are so wrapped up, they look like mini-replicas of the...
- I know there's a joke in there somewhere...about... 3 weeks ago I know there's a joke in there somewhere...about how you can spot a tourist on the streets of Italy.
- Who is stealing the great statues of Italy? 1 month ago Which could be the title of a fabulous upcoming film.
- Italian Art History-A comic look as it goes up in smoke 1 month ago I just completed the Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue, which given its sheer density, is probably why I haven't posted in awhile...In it, was a beautiful portrait of the life of many movie greats, including Sophia Loren.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt by the Tuscan Sun has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!