Sum of Mind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Just a mindfart... 1 year ago No, no, no, hold your horses, this ain’t a birth announcement. The baby didn’t come out yet – unfortunately – although we’re expecting her any moment… One of my issues with my blog is that I *think* that I don’t have much to share… But… I’ve not been sleeping much lately and...
- Green mommy - An update 1 year ago I really don’t want to start this blog post by saying that this blog post has been long overdue! Seriously, I’m a lousy blogger. I salute bloggers who are writing daily/weekly updates. Somehow, I just can’t. I do remember that I have a blog, most of the time, but I don’t really have much...
- 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge - Part 2 - Fiction 1 year ago Once upon a time, I used to read non-fiction only, but then a couple of years ago, I switched to reading all genres, with special affection for crime novels. A couple of days ago, you could read which were my favorite non fiction books, so here is the list of my favorite fiction reads of read...
- 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge - Part 1 - Non Fiction 1 year ago 2015 was a very productive year reading wise. For Christmas 2014, my mom got me a Kobo Aura e-reader and I must admit that, together with my phone and laptop, it's my most favorite gadget. My goal was to read 60 books and I end up reading 92!!! *pats herself on the back* It feels good, it feels...
- Happy 2016! Or not...? 1 year ago Let me start by wishing everyone the very best of 2016. That you might reach the goals you've set for this year. That whatever you wish for comes true. That you just have a hell of a year ahead. As for us here in beautiful Al Ain City, the year hasn't started that well. Or should I say that 2015...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Jordan Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Jordan!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Sum of Mind
14:31 PM November 18, 2012
This seems great! I'm waiting to see more from you! =) Congrats Jess x
14:33 PM November 18, 2012
SUM is a very real, very engaged person. She calls it what it is and doesn't sugarcoat real issues. She has made a positive life for herself in Jordan and makes me smile :)
14:33 PM November 18, 2012
Socially commited woman in a men's world. Respect!
14:49 PM November 18, 2012
I love how you experience your expat life! I always read your posts and check out your comments on situations.
15:02 PM November 18, 2012
Keep up the good work, you rock.
10:32 AM December 08, 2012
your blog helped me understand Jordan better before and when I arrived here... specifically mentality wise. Love it!
17:48 PM November 28, 2013
Ammanzing keep it up