The Compleat Anglo in the Pays Basque
Latest Blog Posts »
- 204. Prague Spring 2 weeks ago 10th May 2013. We're back home in the Pays Basque after a week in Prague and southern Bohemia. As it was a French holiday, the final leg of our journey - the drive from Paris to Bayonne - took us 10
- 203. Ne'er cast a clout etc 2 months ago 5th April 2013. In common with the rest of western Europe, Spring down here in the Pays Basque has been late in coming this year. We've had many false dawns but here we are again with yet another chilly day in early April - a bracing 7
- 202. Coming up for air.. 4 months ago 18th February 2013. I'm probably going to tempt fate here but.. I think we're just about done with winter - down here at least! After a very wet January and early February that left the garden totally sodden, we've had our first few dry days and over the weekend the temperature took a decided hike...
- 201. Réseau Comète on the map.. 5 months ago 24th January 2013. As both my regular readers will be aware, I've taken a great interest in the Comet Line that was set up in WWII by a 24 year old Belgian woman - Andr
- 200. Let them eat cake.. 5 months ago 11th January 2012. As we seemed to have shaken off the worst of the flu bug we'd had over the Christmas period we decided to go out this afternoon
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Compleat Anglo in the Pays Basque has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!