K and K Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Biggest Travel Mistake 1 week ago I’ve decided to come clean. I’ve made some pretty epic travel blunders, but this has got to be my worst. Kieran and I always argue about how to not only fund, but also protect ourselves whilst traveling. I have a pretty ‘laissez faire’ attitude to travel. Let’s wing...
- Heineken's 'Road to the Final' 1 week ago In just under two weeks' time (Saturday May 25th), the greatest club competition in world soccer concludes at Wembley for an all-German final between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the UEFA Champions League. Heineken are currently running an advertising campaign, which features a fan facing...
- No Olympics, but Still Plenty to See and Do in London 2 weeks ago In 2012, London expected almost 17 million foreign visitors, many drawn in by the London Olympics. Even without the Olympic factor, it still regularly attracts over 14 million tourists every single year, attracted by the historic, iconic landmarks and vast array of places to visit both in the City...
- Summer Hiking in the Canadian Rockies 3 weeks ago The vast stretches of mountainous peaks in the Canadian Rockies are home to a variety of amazing wildlife and a plethora of hiking trails for sporty families and friends. Whether you want to quietly amble along flat ground or enjoy the challenge of a steep ascent, there is something for everyone....
- An Italian Experience in the Heart of Toronto 2 months ago This is what Toronto is all about for us. This week a man on twitter with the handle @massimobruno tweeted at me inviting me to a Puglia dinner experience. I thought he meant in Puglia, Italy and I was about to tweet back that it might be a bit far for me to go, when [...]The post An Italian...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on K and K Adventures
19:14 PM November 18, 2012
what a fantastic blog!
19:20 PM November 18, 2012
YAY K&K! :D
17:19 PM December 10, 2012
Go Karin, Go Kieran !
17:30 PM December 10, 2012
The website is really great! It's just as great as the couple :). I'm glad they are expating in Canada! <3
17:37 PM December 10, 2012
18:01 PM December 10, 2012
Love this blog, these guys are awesome
16:41 PM December 12, 2012
This blog Rocks!
21:43 PM December 12, 2012
Kieran and Karin and great people. Much love!
03:05 AM December 13, 2012
Love reading these darling's blog over my cup of afternoon tea, reminds me of the time when I lived in Canada.