K and K Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- Take a Last Minute Trip to Uncovered Europe 5 months ago As expats, one of the things we miss most about the UK is the number of diverse countries, cultures, foods and experiences that are on our doorstep. In just a couple of hours, we can be immersed in a completely different nation, with new people, sights and scenery to keep us entertained. However,...
- Is Scotiabank Nuit Blanche Worth It? 5 months ago Scotiabank Nuit Blanche is one of Toronto’s biggest annual events. An all night party for almost a million people to wander the streets of the downtown core and revel in Toronto’s exhibitions, installations, and performance art pieces. Last night was a great example of Torontonians supporting...
- Moving Abroad to Lyon, France, a 15 year old's worst nightmare! 6 months ago I first moved abroad at 15. My Mom lost her job, not that I really noticed. High school and friends at that age were just all consuming. Long story short, she interviewed for a Pharma company, based in Lyon, France, and got the job. She told us in June or July of that year that [...]The post Moving...
- Winter Is Coming 7 months ago I know I’m not the only one who loves Autumn (Fall) in Canada. There are blogs dedicated to the leaves changing, Starbucks fanatics instagramming their ‘Pumpkin Spice’ Lattes and every store window sparkling with glittery jackets and winter sweaters. But what this all really means in Canada...
- Preparing for our first trip back to England 7 months ago In October, we will be returning to England for the first time since we emigrated almost three years ago. Even though it has only been a relatively short period of time, things have changed. England has changed, we have changed, and no doubt our friends and family have changed too. We are used to...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on K and K Adventures
19:14 PM November 18, 2012
what a fantastic blog!
19:20 PM November 18, 2012
YAY K&K! :D
17:19 PM December 10, 2012
Go Karin, Go Kieran !
17:30 PM December 10, 2012
The website is really great! It's just as great as the couple :). I'm glad they are expating in Canada! <3
17:37 PM December 10, 2012
18:01 PM December 10, 2012
Love this blog, these guys are awesome
16:41 PM December 12, 2012
This blog Rocks!
21:43 PM December 12, 2012
Kieran and Karin and great people. Much love!
03:05 AM December 13, 2012
Love reading these darling's blog over my cup of afternoon tea, reminds me of the time when I lived in Canada.