K and K Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fundamental Differences between Baseball and Softball 3 months ago Sports in America enjoy an exceptional position altogether. It plays an important role in the American society by sharing cultural values, team working spirit and also contributes to the social and racial integration in the society. Due to this, an overwhelming dedication is observed among the...
- Buying Our First House in Toronto 1 year ago I think Kieran and I have reached adulthood. Or kidulthood, or some version in between. We’ve decided we’re finally ready to go out into the world and make the ultimate commitment, buying a house! (Hah – I know you were thinking something else!) Buying property in Toronto is I’m sure,...
- Toronto South Africa Film Festival 1 year ago One of the things Kieran and I love about living in Toronto is the number of events and festivals that take place in the city, each displaying the incredible diversity that exists. Every year, more festivals appear, more communities are represented and new traditions begin. From taste of the...
- Learning to Drive in Toronto 2 years ago I spent about 40 hours getting my driving license in England. Learning to drive manual (or stick shift, as its called in North America) seemed like a never ending and insurmountable task at the time. I spent months traipsing out to meet my instructor, the ever patient Lawrence, every Monday at...
- Is Toronto Haunted? 2 years ago With the sun setting behind us, we entered through Toronto’s distillery district gates and shivered as a breeze followed us onto the cobble stoned street. We walked toward the clock at the end of Trinity street, and made a right on to Distillery Lane. As we approached the steps up to the address...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on K and K Adventures
19:14 PM November 18, 2012
what a fantastic blog!
19:20 PM November 18, 2012
YAY K&K! :D
17:19 PM December 10, 2012
Go Karin, Go Kieran !
17:30 PM December 10, 2012
The website is really great! It's just as great as the couple :). I'm glad they are expating in Canada!
17:37 PM December 10, 2012
18:01 PM December 10, 2012
Love this blog, these guys are awesome
16:41 PM December 12, 2012
This blog Rocks!
21:43 PM December 12, 2012
Kieran and Karin and great people. Much love!
03:05 AM December 13, 2012
Love reading these darling's blog over my cup of afternoon tea, reminds me of the time when I lived in Canada.