K and K Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- Learning to Drive in Toronto 3 months ago I spent about 40 hours getting my driving license in England. Learning to drive manual (or stick shift, as its called in North America) seemed like a never ending and insurmountable task at the time. I spent months traipsing out … Continued The post Learning to Drive in Toronto appeared first on...
- Is Toronto Haunted? 3 months ago With the sun setting behind us, we entered through Toronto’s distillery district gates and shivered as a breeze followed us onto the cobble stoned street. We walked toward the clock at the end of Trinity street, and made a right … Continued The post Is Toronto Haunted? appeared first on K and K...
- Life Balance over Full Time Travel Blogging 2 months ago I’ve read a lot of blog posts from bloggers about how they gave up their jobs to travel the world. While I’m jealous of course, I also know myself enough to realize that I could never do that. Now, I … Continued The post Life Balance over Full Time Travel Blogging appeared first on K and K...
- Live Toronto Tours, a VIP Experience to Remember 2 months ago Kieran and I met yesterday on a park bench outside Osgoode Hall. Both of us feeling a bit uncertain about the next hour, but excited too. We chatted about work and about the place we were sitting, how peaceful and … Continued The post Live Toronto Tours, a VIP Experience to Remember appeared...
- Les Cordons Bleus - My French Family 2 months ago I was 17 when my Mom, Stepdad and siblings moved to Canada, little did I know that I would one day end up here with Kieran. I had one year left of high school, and no matter what my parents … Continued The post Les Cordons Bleus – My French Family appeared first on K and K Adventures.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on K and K Adventures
19:14 PM November 18, 2012
what a fantastic blog!
19:20 PM November 18, 2012
YAY K&K! :D
17:19 PM December 10, 2012
Go Karin, Go Kieran !
17:30 PM December 10, 2012
The website is really great! It's just as great as the couple :). I'm glad they are expating in Canada!
17:37 PM December 10, 2012
18:01 PM December 10, 2012
Love this blog, these guys are awesome
16:41 PM December 12, 2012
This blog Rocks!
21:43 PM December 12, 2012
Kieran and Karin and great people. Much love!
03:05 AM December 13, 2012
Love reading these darling's blog over my cup of afternoon tea, reminds me of the time when I lived in Canada.