K and K Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pros and cons of Big Barrel Baseball Bats 1 week ago What determines whether you will purchase a small barrel or a big barrel baseball bat is what you plan to go accomplish out there. A lot of parents want to see their children attain great success. Such success is measured in terms of good hitting mechanics and the fun one derives from the...
- What is the Bluetooth motorcycle helmet? 1 week ago Fitting blue tooth devices on a helmet is not easy to do and may give the helmet a terrible look. However, the enhanced communication among other factors is something you definitely look forward to. Blue tooth devices are at the moment rapidly replacing older forms of short-range communication...
- What Are The Snowboard Bindings? 2 weeks ago Understanding snowboard bindings in a wider content may be your secret to top success in gaming. Choosing the right snowboard bindings poses a huge problem to a lot of players. What most of them forget is that they need to acquaint themselves much better with the different kinds before setting out...
- How to Measure Your Softball Glove Size 2 weeks ago The worst mistake you can ever make when it comes to the softball gloves is to rush out or go online to without prior planning to get some for your games. You need to purchase a glove that fits you properly. A glove that doesn’t fit you properly will be painful on your hand and […] The post How...
- Fundamental Differences between Baseball and Softball 5 months ago Sports in America enjoy an exceptional position altogether. It plays an important role in the American society by sharing cultural values, team working spirit and also contributes to the social and racial integration in the society. Due to this, an overwhelming dedication is observed among the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on K and K Adventures
19:14 PM November 18, 2012
what a fantastic blog!
19:20 PM November 18, 2012
YAY K&K! :D
17:19 PM December 10, 2012
Go Karin, Go Kieran !
17:30 PM December 10, 2012
The website is really great! It's just as great as the couple :). I'm glad they are expating in Canada!
17:37 PM December 10, 2012
18:01 PM December 10, 2012
Love this blog, these guys are awesome
16:41 PM December 12, 2012
This blog Rocks!
21:43 PM December 12, 2012
Kieran and Karin and great people. Much love!
03:05 AM December 13, 2012
Love reading these darling's blog over my cup of afternoon tea, reminds me of the time when I lived in Canada.