K and K Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- 2014 - Year of Progress 6 months ago I didn’t write a review of 2013. It was a tough year and I didn’t want to face up to that. I can sum it up in a few points and then will move on to better times. In 2013 … Continued The post 2014 – Year of Progress appeared first on K and K Adventures.
- Buying Our First House in Toronto 6 months ago I think Kieran and I have reached adulthood. Or kidulthood, or some version in between. We’ve decided we’re finally ready to go out into the world and make the ultimate commitment, buying a house! (Hah – I know you were … Continued The post Buying Our First House in Toronto appeared first...
- Toronto South Africa Film Festival 7 months ago One of the things Kieran and I love about living in Toronto is the number of events and festivals that take place in the city, each displaying the incredible diversity that exists. Every year, more festivals appear, more communities are … Continued The post Toronto South Africa Film Festival...
- Hector And The Search For Happiness - Blogger Give-Away! 8 months ago Have you ever felt like you’re missing something? Have you ever woken up everyday and felt like you needed more out of life? Hector and The Search For Happiness is a movie that’s just come out in cinemas, that will … Continued The post Hector And The Search For Happiness – Blogger...
- Learning to Drive in Toronto 11 months ago I spent about 40 hours getting my driving license in England. Learning to drive manual (or stick shift, as its called in North America) seemed like a never ending and insurmountable task at the time. I spent months traipsing out … Continued The post Learning to Drive in Toronto appeared first on...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on K and K Adventures
19:14 PM November 18, 2012
what a fantastic blog!
19:20 PM November 18, 2012
YAY K&K! :D
17:19 PM December 10, 2012
Go Karin, Go Kieran !
17:30 PM December 10, 2012
The website is really great! It's just as great as the couple :). I'm glad they are expating in Canada!
17:37 PM December 10, 2012
18:01 PM December 10, 2012
Love this blog, these guys are awesome
16:41 PM December 12, 2012
This blog Rocks!
21:43 PM December 12, 2012
Kieran and Karin and great people. Much love!
03:05 AM December 13, 2012
Love reading these darling's blog over my cup of afternoon tea, reminds me of the time when I lived in Canada.