A British Girl Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rocket Coffee Bar, Sathorn Soi 12, Bangkok 1 day ago Rocket http://www.rocketcoffeebar.com/ was initially recommended to me by my lovely friend Nianne on the strength of how good looking their staff were (!) but as the picture she posted of her brunch also looked great I made plans to visit a few weekends ago with friends. Whilst we were...
- Taste of Thailand Bangrak Food Tour, Bangkok 4 days ago One of the things I enjoy doing most on my days off (when I have the energy) is exploring different areas of Bangkok and getting away from the daily rat race on Sukhumvit. You can easily imagine how delighted I was therefore to receive an invitation to attend a Taste of Thailand food tour around...
- Lady Brett, Sathorn Soi 12, Bangkok 1 week ago There are not many things I enjoy doing more than brunch, I even went as far as declaring “Sundays are for Bloody Marys’ and sleeping” under my religious beliefs column when I wrote my initial facebook profile some 7 years ago and I have to be honest, not much has changed since then. I had...
- Roast, Seenspace, Thonglor 13 , Bangkok. 1 week ago Its not often that I’m stuck with where to go and eat on my day off but after being unimpressed with my the menu at my initial choice of restaurant in Chitlom I was at a bit of a loss as to where to go for brunch recently.A quick Google for best brunch in Bangkok […]
- Me Juice, 3 Day Juice Cleanse 2 weeks ago After a particularly heavy weekend involving a tweet-up with around 40 other Bangkok tweeters and bloggers, a dim sum and free flow prosecco brunch with the girls AND a night out on Yaowarat followed by cocktails and dessert at Opposite my body was in need of a break! Fortunately I had signed up to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 20 reviews on A British Girl Abroad
10:29 AM November 19, 2012
Having traveled the world in 2010-2011 my life back in the UK and especially my desk job seem rather dull in comparison. Luckily for me I am able to re-awaken foodie and travel passions via the blog 'A British Girl Abroad' which has me salivating at the restaurant reviews and living vicariously through the eyes and tastes of a very talented blogger. What this lovely lady doesn't know about food and drink isn't worth knowing....and I hope to experience a few of her favourite haunts with her one day. Until then keep blogging please!!
12:18 PM November 19, 2012
Always entertaining and informative. Everything you need to know about Singapore food and drink plus lots of things to do there. She's my sort of girl!
17:10 PM November 19, 2012
This is a brilliant blog for those who want to know where to go and what to eat in Singapore. Highly recommended!
18:04 PM November 19, 2012
Have been following this blog since it started and am very happy to see it going from strength to strength. I follow her on Twitter to so I am one of the first to read each blog post. I am looking forward to visiting Singapore just so that I can try some of the amazing food and restaurants that I have read about on here. Just some of the reasons that this is my favourite blog!
18:42 PM November 19, 2012
Great - now I have to save up to go to Singapore and enjoy it all!! British Girl really makes it come alive.
23:48 PM November 19, 2012
What an amazing blog!! I visited Singapore 4 years ago and was a little lost on where to go for good food, wish I'd had this blog with me as my food Bible - it would have enhanced my experience so much. Now I have the opportunity to go back there to visit with my sister, I'm looking forward to presenting her with some of this lady's wisdom and maybe finding a little place even my sis hasn't discovered yet! Please keep blogging... :)
21:15 PM November 20, 2012
A real insider's view of life in Singapore which has definitely put Singapore at the top of my travel list.
16:36 PM November 21, 2012
IT IS SOME TIME SINCE I LAST VISITED SINGAPORE AND NOW I REALISE WHAT I MISSED ON MY VISIT. MUST MAKE PLANS TO TRAVEL THERE AGAIN AND TAKE ON BOARD ALL THIS "BRITISH GIRL ABROAD" RECOMMENDS - I AM ALREADY SALIVATING!
14:13 PM November 22, 2012
A fab blog which has it's finger on the pulse of what is new and happening for foodies in Singapore, but at the same time finds hidden gems that the normal visitor might miss. Her genuine passion for all things food & drink is pretty contagious!
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Met via Twitter and reading her blog made me want to meet in real life! Our fav hawker centre for Indian food was a recommendation from this blog and we go there weekly now. Thanks a million and keep finding yummy places for us to try.
15:50 PM November 24, 2012
One tends to be wary of mismatched expectations when meeting bloggers in the flesh, but Beirutibrit is as lovely online as she is in real life. She seems to know more (new-ish) food places than I do, so that keeps me reading!
19:56 PM November 24, 2012
It all sounds so delicious!!!! Great blog always leaves me looking forward to reading more.
20:22 PM November 24, 2012
I have yet to visit Singapore, however, I sure do love the way you write!!! You have just become my "go to" travel writer for food and places to see. Keep up the great work!!
13:43 PM November 27, 2012
Witty and entertaining... British Girl Abroad makes Singapore sound magical!
15:26 PM November 27, 2012
Great to see someone blogging about such a wide range of places to eat in singpore - my list of places to visit keeps getting longer!
04:59 AM November 28, 2012
Hoping to visit Singapore next year, will have to rely on British Girl Abroad for my fix of the exotic until then. I enjoy this blog greatly - keep writing!
07:35 AM November 28, 2012
Awesome blog, always look forward to reading latest posts.
11:44 AM November 28, 2012
Love this blog! Her food descriptions make me hungry! I will recommend this blog to anyone about to visit Singapore as a great guide.
11:01 AM December 03, 2012
One of a few food blogs I follow and enjoy. Offers much more than recipes recipes recipes!
08:10 AM January 18, 2014
So glad i discovered this blog! Its full of great suggestions on what to do and where to eat in Bangkok as well as giving me loads of ideas for holidays in the region