Twinkle Toes Bowtique
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ohio Childhood, Luxembourg Childhood 1 week ago January 16 in Luxembourg:Hey, Mommy? Where'd you learn to build a snowman like that?Ohio, my dear.
- Back From America 1 week ago We spent a lovely two weeks in America, celebrating Christmas and ringing in the new year with family and friends. From this year's family Christmas cardI hadn't been home in an entire year and I have to say that it felt very, very odd. In fact, I felt like a bit of a foreigner in my own...
- Catching Up: December 4 weeks ago We always seem to have a lot going on, and I haven't been great about keeping the blog current. Shawn's travel schedule has been ridiculously heavy since September, and by the time the kids are in bed and I get us sorted out for the next day, I don't always feel like sitting down to recount it...
- Thanksgiving: Feasting Far From Home 3 months ago It's hard to believe that this was our fifth Thanksgiving in Luxembourg. It's a strange feeling, this day, to be in a place where people go about business as usual, while everyone back home is warm and cozy, celebrating my favorite American holiday. I brushed Hannah's hair and managed Finley's...
- 8 and 4 4 months ago Today is Hannah's 8th birthday.It also happens to be the 4 year anniversary of the day we boarded a plane, crossed the Atlantic and began our life in Luxembourg.Today, my little girl has lived exactly half of her life in America and half in Europe. In the expat world, we call that a "third...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Luxembourg Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Luxembourg!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Twinkle Toes Bowtique
13:13 PM November 19, 2012
Although I've known Tina here entire life, I never knew she had such a creative and fun writing gift. And funny - her sense of humor amazes me. I also believe she would make an excellent travel writer (look out Rick Steves). Her love of her family, adventure and life shine through her words and we wait with anticipation for each post. I love her creative inclusion of pictures which allow us back in the USA to keep current with everyone on a more daily basis. We would miss SO much otherwise! Now that there will be a new member of the family, it is so very joyful that we can be included in the progress as everyone eagerly awaits the new baby! Congrats, Tina, on our favorite blog! We love you!
21:27 PM November 19, 2012
Congrats to my sister on her nomination! She is a talented writer, craft maker, photographer, mom and sister ;) xoxo