Twinkle Toes Bowtique
Latest Blog Posts »
- 11 Months 1 week ago I’m a few weeks late in posting, but Finley is 11 months old! Last week at the doctor he was just an ounce shy of 21 pounds. I think this is what Hannah weighed around 16 months! One of his new favorite things to do is take a ride on Eeyore. He’s still easy going, and moving all over...
- The Sickies, We Had 'Em. And Also, My Sister Was Here 3 weeks ago Remember two weeks ago when I mentioned that Finley got a case of the pink eye? Well, we used the doctor prescribed drops for 7 days and it cleared right up, but it came back, this time with a cough and runny nose. And then I started to not feel well so I went to the doctor and she said...
- But The Greatest of These is Love 3 weeks ago “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” I Corinthians 13:13
- Liichtmëssdag 1 month ago February 2nd is Liichtmëssdag in Luxembourg. Kids make lanterns at school and carry them door to door, singing the “Léiwer Herrgottsblieschen” song and asking for candy. When we first moved here, I didn’t know about Liichtmëssdag, so I was caught off guard but luckily I had a bag of...
- Last Weekend 2 months ago Last Saturday marked one year since we said goodbye to my dad. I think about him and miss him every single day. I especially miss him when Hannah says something funny or Finn does something cute…I wish he was here to see this. Saturday Hannah and I ran to the grocery store and on the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Luxembourg Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Luxembourg!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Twinkle Toes Bowtique
13:13 PM November 19, 2012
Although I've known Tina here entire life, I never knew she had such a creative and fun writing gift. And funny - her sense of humor amazes me. I also believe she would make an excellent travel writer (look out Rick Steves). Her love of her family, adventure and life shine through her words and we wait with anticipation for each post. I love her creative inclusion of pictures which allow us back in the USA to keep current with everyone on a more daily basis. We would miss SO much otherwise! Now that there will be a new member of the family, it is so very joyful that we can be included in the progress as everyone eagerly awaits the new baby! Congrats, Tina, on our favorite blog! We love you!
21:27 PM November 19, 2012
Congrats to my sister on her nomination! She is a talented writer, craft maker, photographer, mom and sister ;) xoxo