Twinkle Toes Bowtique
Latest Blog Posts »
- Home Bound 2 days ago I didn’t think we’d be taking Finley to the US so soon, but those helpful folks at the US Embassy and our town’s local administrative office were able to get him a temporary passport and the documentation to return with us to Luxembourg.
- On Grief 4 days ago Today was rainy, cold and gloomy in Luxembourg. These conditions outside, reflections of the state of our hearts right now. Shawn and I have had two deaths in our families in the last four days. On Thursday, my mom’s sister’s husband died.
- 2 Months 1 week ago Finley is two months old today.
- Mother's Day 1 week ago We had a quiet day, celebrating my mom, Shawn’s mom and my grandma (from afar).
- Faire Le Pont and Other Randoms 1 week ago Thursday was a holiday in Europe, so pretty much the entire country of Luxembourg closed up shop for the day.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Luxembourg!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Twinkle Toes Bowtique
13:13 PM November 19, 2012
Although I've known Tina here entire life, I never knew she had such a creative and fun writing gift. And funny - her sense of humor amazes me. I also believe she would make an excellent travel writer (look out Rick Steves). Her love of her family, adventure and life shine through her words and we wait with anticipation for each post. I love her creative inclusion of pictures which allow us back in the USA to keep current with everyone on a more daily basis. We would miss SO much otherwise! Now that there will be a new member of the family, it is so very joyful that we can be included in the progress as everyone eagerly awaits the new baby! Congrats, Tina, on our favorite blog! We love you!
21:27 PM November 19, 2012
Congrats to my sister on her nomination! She is a talented writer, craft maker, photographer, mom and sister ;) xoxo