Heather Goes to Deutschland....
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Snapshots: Nosy Cows 5 days ago “So anyway Sheryl, what I’m trying to say is… though I’ve enjoyed our time together, and I think you’re great of course, I’m really not sure if we’re…. can I help you, cow?” Filed under: 2016, bavaria
- Sunday Snapshots: Mountains, What Else? 1 week ago August is my birthday month, and for the last few years that has involved hiking. There were a handful of other August trips in the last 8+ years abroad, but since no photos from them are jumping out at me, expect a whole lot of mountain on Sundays this month.Filed under: 2013, berchtesgaden, hiking
- Sunday Snapshots: Well-Manicured 2 weeks ago If there was a day to get the perfect shot of the flowers at the Würzburg’s Festung Marienberg, I think we got it. I’m sure they take pretty decent care of it, but I can’t imagine it gets much better than this.Filed under: 2014, bavaria
- Sunday Snapshots: Alpine Dreams 3 weeks ago I’m not sure how it’s possible that we haven’t been back to the Allgäu for hiking since this trip. That may need to be remedied as soon as possible if I spend much more time looking at this picture…Filed under: 2013, Allgäu, hiking
- 5 Things I Loved About Norway 4 weeks ago BV and I returned from our Norwegian adventure last week Friday, and I’m still riding high (apart from that whole “work” thing) from it. This was an absolutely incredible trip, and luckily I’ve got about 4,000 photos to flip through whenever I want to relive a piece of it. In the interest...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Heather Goes to Deutschland.... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!