Heather Goes to Deutschland....
Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Quiz Day 6 hours ago A frequent ‘hobby’ for BV and myself is having quiz-time. Usually one of us (okay, I do) finds a quiz online and we then give it to the other person. Quite often these are horribly stupid, for example, ‘Which Full House kid are you?,’ but every once in a while, there is something that’s...
- German Radio: Them's Fightin' Words 1 week ago Yesterday, BV and I were on our way to pick up his mom for lunch, when we heard something very curious on the radio. I was zoning out, staring at joggers on the canal, and all I really heard the DJ say was something about “böse, böse, böse.” ‘Böse‘ can be translated to bad, wicked, […]
- One Night in Munich 1 week ago Whew. I’m on a slight high right now because I just finished booking a stream of AirBnbs for our Italian vacation in June. It has been entirely too long since either BV or I had a decent holiday, and the stress level around here lately has really gotten out of hand. He’s on the verge […]
- Motivational Napping 2 weeks ago For many people in these parts, Easter means a break from school or work. For me, it means extra work as I took over some classes for another teacher whose children are currently on school vacation for two weeks. As a result, that means I’ve been much busier than usual, and pretty much living on...
- Two Saturdays, Two Pictures 1 month ago One of my favorite ways to spend a weekend is visiting our friends in the village, and we were lucky enough to do just that for part of the last two. Last Saturday, I left poor BV to his books, and headed down with another friend to help celebrate her birthday. Our villager friends had […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Heather Goes to Deutschland.... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!