Heather Goes to Deutschland....
Latest Blog Posts »
- Vernazza in Pictures 2 weeks ago Every once in a while, you visit a place that is exactly as gorgeous in person as it is in postcards. Vernazza is one of those places, and we were lucky enough to spend our second night in Cinque Terre staying right in the heart of the village. Seriously though, we weren’t even there for […]
- Sweet Spaghetti 2 weeks ago Eating gelato is almost a given on any trip to Italy. And eating ice cream that’s made to look like spaghetti is almost a given (although only God knows how or why that whole thing got started) in Germany. On our visit to South Tyrol, we found a cafe that took those things to a […]
- Monterosso al Mare in Pictures 3 weeks ago The first part of our summer vacation was spent exploring the villages of the Cinque Terre National Park in Italy. The original plan was to hike from village to village, but as some parts of the trail were closed, we ended up hiking some days, and making use of the highly efficient train system on...
- Cold Therapy: Italian Lakes 3 weeks ago I don’t think this is a newsflash to anyone in the area around Germany but holy hell, is it hot. As a native Wisconsinite, I love the summer and am all about making the most of it, soaking up as much sun as is humanly possible while it lasts. Having said that, the last few […]
- Italian Month: An Antipasti 4 weeks ago Ah, July. You are here, which means our summer vacation has already come and gone. The good news is that we were able to spend all last week eating and drinking our way around Italy from Cinque Terre National Park to Lake Garda. It was glorious, but I have to apologize to anyone who will […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Heather Goes to Deutschland.... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!