Heather Goes to Deutschland....
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Snapshots: Bardentreffen Alert! 3 days ago Bardentreffen is one of the biggest events of the year in Nürnberg, but somehow I have only been there once, and that was in the first year I lived here. Whoops. It seems to go one of two ways, 1) either the weather is crap and you spend all day wet or 2) the weather […]
- Sunday Snapshots: Wine Time 1 week ago Every once in a great while, I do manage to get out of Bavaria. In this case, it was because my parents came to visit and were flying out of Frankfurt. That meant a good opportunity to visit some places that were new to all of us, and a bit closer to the airport. My […]
- Sunday Snapshots: Happy Bees, Hopefully 2 weeks ago Usually I try to fit in at least one visit to the Villagers every summer. On one trip, BV and I took the scenic route (as my dad would say), and passed an absolutely brilliant field of purple flowers along the way. We made a mental note to stop on the way home to take […]
- Five. 3 weeks ago A minor side effect of being busier than I’ve been in recent memory was that my 5-year anniversary of being in Germany came and went on June 20th without my realizing it for more than a week. Whoops. I just went back and read my last anniversary post from the 3-year mark and it bummed […]
- Sunday Snapshots: Sigh. 3 weeks ago It pains me to post this picture. I have the worst mountain-related envy right now, so much so that I’ve had to severely limit the number of times per day that I check Instagram. Apparently I follow too many fantastic hiking/mountainy accounts over there. As I mentioned in my ‘Quest for...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Heather Goes to Deutschland.... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!