Heather Goes to Deutschland....
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Snapshots: Lights 4 days ago You know what I miss? Italy. Was that not obvious? Slowly walking along the edge of Lake Garda after a fantastic dinner, searching for a still-open gelateria, finding that PLUS finding a outdoor bar/cafe with a live band playing blues rock*…. Oh my goodness. So wonderful. *In my opinion, finding...
- Sunday Snapshots: Munich in MKE 1 week ago When in Munich…. er…. Milwaukee…. I’m pretty sure the first time I told BV that we also had a Hofbräuhaus in Wisconsin, he didn’t believe me. Good thing we were able to clear that up on our visit a few years ago! Even before moving to Europe, I was a big fan of this place […]
- The Quest for Balance Continues... 2 weeks ago Another year, another May come and gone like a flash. Once again, it’s been weeks since my last non-Sunday photo post… sorry about that! While I don’t want to be a blogger who just posts for the sake of posting, I also feel out of sorts when I don’t update here on a regular basis. […]
- Sunday Snapshots: Game Time 2 weeks ago Salzburg is a city that completely enchanted me on my first visit. Since then, I’ve been back quite a few times but it has lost none of its magic for me. Something about the fortress rising above the church towers, the soft whites and pastels of the buildings, and the hills rising all around it...
- Sunday Snapshots: Desert Water 3 weeks ago Three years ago at this time, BV and I were on a grand tour of the U.S. Well, a grand tour in that we stopped in three different states. That counts, I think. After a day of bumming around and beer tasting at the Red Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, we hopped in my friend […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Heather Goes to Deutschland.... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!