Mads & Kelli
Latest Blog Posts »
- Time for a new adventure 3 days ago Once upon a time there was an old (AKA veteran) educator who, after living in Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale land for a while, decided to move back to the Lone Star State and the land of the Texas Education Agency.She and her Viking had been 5000 miles away from their little grand-princess...
- Miles to go before I sleep...... 6 days ago The words of Robert Frost's "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" were heavy on my mind last Thursday morning as I hugged my Viking good-bye, turned Albert, Hermione, and Lebowski over to the KLM baggage rep, and then boarded that Boeing 737 in Billund, Denmark.I was headed to Amsterdam for a...
- Mads + Texas = 2 weeks ago Just change "THORBOB" to
- Just how hot is it? 3 months ago Lots of my Danish friends have asked me about the Texas weather because even though they KNOW without a doubt that it is better than Danish weather, they don't really know just how hot it can really be in Texas....But the first thing that has to be explained is that you cannot just ask about "Texas...
- Fixin' to be in Texas.... 3 months ago I have been compiling a list of all the things that I want Mads to experience during his first official summer in Texas.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mads & Kelli has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!