Webbed Feet, Web Log
Latest Blog Posts »
- Preparing: Barcamp Phnom Penh 2014 1 week ago Let’s see if I can live up to this hype. Join us: http://2014.barcampphnompenh.org
- A Fashion Show Like No Other 4 months ago This last week garment workers took time out of their very busy working days to organize a showing of the clothes they spend hours putting together. It was a very opportune moment as a number of labels were in town to meet with manufacturers. I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen reenactments...
- Cambodia Labor Listings 5 months ago This page is to help clarify Cambodia’s ongoing and often contentious discussion about labor and rights. Without knowing who’s involved in the conversation, it’s hard to gather data and have nuanced discussions. Being listed on this page does *not* constitute an endorsement. Thanks to...
- May 01 - 02 Demonstrations, Phnom Penh, Cambodia 5 months ago State security forces beat journalists, bystanders and activists as they continued their lockdown of ‘Freedom Park’. [View the story "May Day #Cambodia 01/05/2014" on Storify] [View the story "May 02 Demonstrations Phnom Penh Cambodia" on Storify] U.N. Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights...
- Tuk Tuk Advertisement: 'Sex Drive' Drink 8 months ago Why I carry a camera phone: I was on a motodop (motorcycle taxi) and once I spotted this crazy ad: “Follow that tuk-tuk!” And we chased it down this beverage advertisement. Cambodia: truly a movable feast. Now I must find and document who is selling this crazy product.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Webbed Feet, Web Log has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!