Webbed Feet, Web Log
Latest Blog Posts »
- TechCamp Phnom Penh: Anti-Trafficking Edition, Year 02 3 months ago Whew! Two days of discussing a very challenging and thorny subject. http://techcampphnompenh.wordpress.com It was not all work, though.
- The New 'Gurus' 3 months ago It’s been all over the interweb:
- Blogger Meetup September 2013 3 months ago (Above: bloggers on Google Hangout.) It used to be that IT meetups were about *blogs*. (Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Yes, I’m that old.) On Saturday the 7th, Anirudh invited us for an informal blog meetup. Talk ranged from the election to upcoming Burma IT events, as well as just...
- A River Changes a Full House 4 months ago Kalyanee Mam is ‘barnstorming’ though Cambodia, showing the amazing film ‘A River Changes Course’
- 10 Things You Should Know About Cambodia's 2013 Election 5 months ago Above: late afternoon discussion outside polling station, Sunday 28, Phnom Penh With the recent election between the long-ruling Cambodian Peoples’ Party (CPP) and the Cambodian National Rescue Party (CNRP), comparisons are being made to prior polls. Here are a few notes worth keeping in mind...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Webbed Feet, Web Log has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!