Latest Blog Posts »
- APAD 202: Sky-lab-on-wheels 3 weeks ago Make way, people. It’s coming your way!
- APAD 201: Fast and furious 4 weeks ago
- APAD 201: Asian condiments 2 months ago
- APAD 200: Inked 2 months ago Two months ago, while on a medical mission in Poipet in northwest of Cambodia, I met a monk in his early 20s. It was Operation Smile Cambodia’s surgical mission there and he was one of the many who patiently queued and waited for their turn to be screened by our international team of doctors....
- APAD 199: Monday morning 2 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cambodia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Cambodia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Inside Cambodia
09:52 AM November 22, 2012
06:49 AM November 24, 2012
04:37 AM November 28, 2012
very nice blog! it's always a treat to read what you've written, zarah. gives a fresh perspective on everyday topics that seem random and ordinary. thanks for giving us the inspiration and your time in writing interesting topics here. looking forward to reading more!by