Pass the Ham
Latest Blog Posts »
- Breaking: Expat Blogger Goes on the Lam After Spaniards Threaten to Eat Her Newborn 3 years ago Pass the HamEFE – Madrid September, 2015. American expat sometimes blogger, Hamatha, has been found alive and well after her disappearance in the early summertime. When asked about her mysterious whereabouts, the sometimes writer described her absence from the online world as a … Continue...
- For the Love of Lucca 3 years ago Pass the HamItaly has always had me by the you-know-whats. Pardon my crudeness. It’s just that no matter how hard I try, I just can’t find one damn thing wrong with this country (well, except for Naples). Sure, I know that every … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Those Who Carry Virgins 4 years ago Pass the HamIn honor of semana santa and the fact that I have absolutely no time lately, I’m going to do a repost from last year, which, now that I think about it, might have been a repost from 2012. Anyway, I … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Madrid Metro Adventures, Act 1, Scene 1 4 years ago Pass the HamSCENE: Metro Madrid Subway, Nuevos Ministerios Station TIME: Post Real Madrid Game, Saturday, approximately 11:30 p.m. OBSERVING CHARACTERS: Hamatha, Husband, Visiting Brother and Sister-in-law ACTIVE CHARACTERS: Crazy, Wide-Eyed Foreign Man Mysterious Ditzy Girl in Red with ornery hair...
- Springtime Blooms in Madrid's el Parque de los Quintos 4 years ago Pass the HamCan you feel it? Yep, that’s springtime in Madrid. Let’s all take a moment and wave our hands in the air and grin like silly gooses, okay? Then, let’s all do a collective internet cloud-based, fist pump or two. Ready? … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Pass the Ham
23:02 PM December 02, 2012
Probably one of the funniest expat blogs around, I love reading about Hamantha's travels and daily life here in Madrid!
01:10 AM July 03, 2014
How to receive future blogs???