Pass the Ham
Latest Blog Posts »
- Those Who Carry Virgins 6 days ago Pass the HamIn honor of semana santa and the fact that I have absolutely no time lately, I’m going to do a repost from last year, which, now that I think about it, might have been a repost from 2012. Anyway, I … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Madrid Metro Adventures, Act 1, Scene 1 3 weeks ago Pass the HamSCENE: Metro Madrid Subway, Nuevos Ministerios Station TIME: Post Real Madrid Game, Saturday, approximately 11:30 p.m. OBSERVING CHARACTERS: Hamatha, Husband, Visiting Brother and Sister-in-law ACTIVE CHARACTERS: Crazy, Wide-Eyed Foreign Man Mysterious Ditzy Girl in Red with ornery hair...
- Springtime Blooms in Madrid's el Parque de los Quintos 1 month ago Pass the HamCan you feel it? Yep, that’s springtime in Madrid. Let’s all take a moment and wave our hands in the air and grin like silly gooses, okay? Then, let’s all do a collective internet cloud-based, fist pump or two. Ready? … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Five Glorious Sites in Kyoto 2 months ago Pass the HamMy trip to Japan was a good six months ago, but every once in a while, I still find myself drifting back to my rather large photo file of the trip. As I sit and click through each photo, I … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Eight Spaniards I'd Like to Have a Beer With 3 months ago Pass the HamAlthough most people tend to spend January recapping their best or worst moments of the last year and contemplating what the new one might have in store, I’m generally thinking about one of two things around the this time of … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Pass the Ham
23:02 PM December 02, 2012
Probably one of the funniest expat blogs around, I love reading about Hamantha's travels and daily life here in Madrid!