Pass the Ham
Latest Blog Posts »
- Losing Turkeys at Madrid's Horse Track, el Hipodromo 5 days ago Pass the Ham- “Um, this is our first time here and we don’t know what to do.” - “Claro. I can tell from your faces that you’ve never been here before.” This was our first trip to Madrid’s Hipodromo and we had … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Giving Thanks 1 week ago Pass the HamLook, I’m really sorry that I am a Thanksgiving grump. I’m equally sorry that I think Thanksgiving is a total bore. You should know that I have really tried to like this holiday and sure, I’ve had my fair share … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Kyoto Step by Step: Day Trip to Nara 2 weeks ago Pass the HamRaise your hand if you’ve ever been to a place with bowing,
- Celebrating Madrid's Beloved Virgin of Almudena 3 weeks ago Pass the HamI have a confession to make: I really dislike Madrid’s Cathedral, the Almudena. Actually, I’ve only been inside the cathedral once or twice, but the Neo-Gothic style just leaves me a bit cold and uninterested. Plus, it’s just smashed up … Continue reading...
- Kyoto Step by Step: The Geisha District 3 months ago Pass the HamI apologize for my lack of posts about Japan. Once I got back to Madrid, I was so very excited to talk about my trip, and I did talk about it a lot. However, when it came time to writing … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Pass the Ham
23:02 PM December 02, 2012
Probably one of the funniest expat blogs around, I love reading about Hamantha's travels and daily life here in Madrid!