Pass the Ham
Latest Blog Posts »
- For the Love of Lucca 3 months ago Pass the HamItaly has always had me by the you-know-whats. Pardon my crudeness. It’s just that no matter how hard I try, I just can’t find one damn thing wrong with this country (well, except for Naples). Sure, I know that every … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Those Who Carry Virgins 4 months ago Pass the HamIn honor of semana santa and the fact that I have absolutely no time lately, I’m going to do a repost from last year, which, now that I think about it, might have been a repost from 2012. Anyway, I … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Madrid Metro Adventures, Act 1, Scene 1 5 months ago Pass the HamSCENE: Metro Madrid Subway, Nuevos Ministerios Station TIME: Post Real Madrid Game, Saturday, approximately 11:30 p.m. OBSERVING CHARACTERS: Hamatha, Husband, Visiting Brother and Sister-in-law ACTIVE CHARACTERS: Crazy, Wide-Eyed Foreign Man Mysterious Ditzy Girl in Red with ornery hair...
- Springtime Blooms in Madrid's el Parque de los Quintos 5 months ago Pass the HamCan you feel it? Yep, that’s springtime in Madrid. Let’s all take a moment and wave our hands in the air and grin like silly gooses, okay? Then, let’s all do a collective internet cloud-based, fist pump or two. Ready? … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Five Glorious Sites in Kyoto 6 months ago Pass the HamMy trip to Japan was a good six months ago, but every once in a while, I still find myself drifting back to my rather large photo file of the trip. As I sit and click through each photo, I … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Pass the Ham
23:02 PM December 02, 2012
Probably one of the funniest expat blogs around, I love reading about Hamantha's travels and daily life here in Madrid!
01:10 AM July 03, 2014
How to receive future blogs???