Pass the Ham
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jerusalem, Part Twosalem 2 days ago Pass the HamSo, this spring has just been crazy busy so far, hasn’t it? Isn’t it time to be sipping cold beer and claras on terraces or something? Because no one has informed me. I’ve been here and there and guiri running … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- The Real Story of Madrid's Patron Saint, San Isidro 1 week ago Pass the HamIn the spirit of this week’s San Isidro festivities, I thought I’d go ahead and repost this goofy post I wrote last year… Summer, Sun, and Saints!! May has to be the best month in Spain, especially in Madrid. Everything … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Update! A Guiri Run for Boston 3 weeks ago Pass the HamFirst: Thank you I have to say that I’m so very appreciative of all the guiri and non-guiri support that the Guiri Run has received over the last few days. Thank you all so very much. It’s really something special … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- GUIRI RUN FOR BOSTON? 2 months ago Pass the HamWhat happened at the Boston Marathon has me heartbroken. Words can’t explain how I feel and I’m guessing that many of you are feeling the same way. So, why don’t we get together and do something? The Madrid Marathon is … Continue reading →Pass the Ham
- Celebrating Madrid's Semana Santa 2 months ago Pass the HamThere are few things more depressing than a rainy Semana Santa in Spain. Months and months of preparation literally down the drain. From the tears of the small children and disappointed monaguillos to the crestfallen costaleros, rain on this holiest … Continue reading →Pass...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Pass the Ham
23:02 PM December 02, 2012
Probably one of the funniest expat blogs around, I love reading about Hamantha's travels and daily life here in Madrid!