Latest Blog Posts »
- Madrid with Kids: Things to do in Madrid for the Whole Family! 1 day ago Just about one year ago, my sister called to tell me she was coming to visit me here in Madrid– with her husband and four small children in tow! I was overjoyed, yet apprehensive– would it be too much for the kids? Luckily, I’ve now learned that Madrid is a pretty awesome city for children,...
- Granada Gastro Guide: Where to Eat in Granada 3 days ago A little-known (and slightly embarrassing) fact about me is that after studying abroad in Granada for four months as a student, I was convinced Spanish food was quite lacking! How could that be? I was living with a host mom who cooked frozen foods and rice salads. I knew that this didn’t...
- Pozos: The Magical Village We Can't Get Enough Of 3 weeks ago Our first trip to Pozos (a tiny village in León, in the northwest of Spain) was a complete surprise. We stayed with Laura and Esmeraldo who run cooking retreats (Esme Tours) in their gorgeous restored stone house called “The Lodge”. We were so taken by the village, as well as Laura and...
- Icons of Madrid: Discovering the Prado & Botin with New Eyes 3 weeks ago The Prado Museum and Botin restaurant– two things that are on every traveler’s list in Madrid. When deciding to create an experience that would combine the two, we wanted to make sure that it was extra special. Our mission was to do justice to these two Madrid icons by using them to tell the...
- Discover Galicia on a Food Lover's Galicia Road Trip 3 weeks ago Spain is a delicious place to live– literally every corner of the country produces something special and many regions compete for the title of “best”. While I’ve explored a lot of my adopted country, it wasn’t until this past summer that I got to experience the incredible hospitality and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.