Latest Blog Posts »
- Discover Galicia on a Food Lover's Galicia Road Trip 19 hours ago Spain is a delicious place to live– literally every corner of the country produces something special and many regions compete for the title of “best”. While I’ve explored a lot of my adopted country, it wasn’t until this past summer that I got to experience the incredible hospitality and...
- Join Me! Devour Andalusia Culinary Tour September 2017 1 week ago I am bursting with excitement to announce Devour’s first ever multi-day trip, an Andalusia Culinary Tour that will take place this September (2017) in the heart of beautiful Andalusia! I’m even more excited to tell you that I will be leading the trip myself, along with my Devour Spain...
- My Best Bites of 2016 1 month ago Looking back at photos of 2016 something became quite clear– I worked a lot! Apart from an incredible getaway to Tenerife at the start of the year and another to Galicia and Pozos in summer, my year was spent traveling mostly for work. How do I feel about this? Mixed feelings, to be honest. On...
- An Insider's Guide to Where to Stay in Barcelona 1 month ago Barcelona can be one of the most overwhelming cities in Spain if you don’t know where to go, what to do (and eat!), and, of course, where to stay. The first time I visited Barcelona back in 2007, I thought I’d made a safe bet by booking a reputable hotel chain in the city center– […] The...
- The Catalan Calçotada: A Must-Do Local Experience! 2 months ago The first time I heard of calçots, I was intrigued. A barbecued onion festival? Count me in! I was dying to experience an authentic calçotada, which only happen in the Catalan countryside, not too far outside of Barcelona. So I decided to plan a weekend away in the middle of calçots season to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.