Latest Blog Posts »
- 15 of the Dreamiest Romantic Restaurants in Spain 3 days ago Antique train cars, indoor orchid jungles, seaside sunset terraces… the romance of eating in Spain is enough to make anyone fall in love! Whether it’s to celebrate Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, or the simple fact that it’s Friday, these 15 romantic restaurants in Spain will have you...
- 8 Stunning Spanish Wineries 5 days ago Ten years ago, international wine tourism was a fairly alien concept in Spain. Touring a bodega and seeing how any given wine was produced was virtually impossible for locals and tourists alike! But a lot has changed in a decade. Today, Spain is home to some of the most spectacular wineries in the...
- Best Bites in Tenerife 6 days ago On January 1st I made a resolution to travel more. The past few years have been 100% focused on starting and growing our Devour Spain food tours, and travel definitely took a back seat. So on January 3rd we booked our tickets for our first trip of the year: Tenerife, the largest of the Canary...
- What to Eat in Spain in February 1 week ago As the winter cold starts to lift, Spain is cranking into celebration mode. And in February the star of the party is almost always edible! From a green onion grill-fest in Catalonia to carnaval celebrations from Cadiz to the Canary Islands, February is a month to not only eat well, but to...
- A Chocoholic's Guide to Chocolate in Spain 1 week ago If you’ve ever peered into a bakery shop window in Spain, you know that Spaniards love their chocolate. Pastries filled with, dipped in and sprinkled with chocolate glisten beneath the glass. Having to choose between the plethora of chocolaty options is every chocolate lover’s ultimate...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.