Latest Blog Posts »
- Visiting Malaga in Summer 2 days ago Malaga sounds like the perfect summer destination, a Mediterranean oasis with beautiful beaches and sprawling terraces serving tapas and sangria. But in order to really take advantage of Malaga in summer, you have to know when to go off the beaten path. Many visitors don’t realize that Malaga...
- How I Started My Business in Spain 1 week ago Today’s post won’t be a delightful sangria recipe or a drool worthy Spanish food destination– it’s about to get personal here. So if you’re reading for the pictures of pinchos and tortillas, apologies– we’ll hopefully be back to regular programing very soon! 3 years ago I had no idea...
- What to Eat in Aragon 2 months ago Wondering what to eat in Aragon? Local Spain expert Trevor Huxham shares his tips from the road! Don’t they sound delicious? For the carnaval school break this year between February and March, I made a whirlwind circuit of Aragón in eastern Spain. A “flyover state” for people traveling...
- Visiting Bodegas Gutiérrez Colosia 2 months ago When I first visited El Puerto de Santa María in 2009, I didn’t know the first thing about sherry wines. I still remember my first sip of my father-in-law’s manzanilla (a bone dry style of sherry with a salty and yeasty flavor); it was intense and intimidating, and I left it alone for another...
- Seville on a plate: 5 bites worth the trip! 2 months ago This past January I visited Seville for three days of non-stop eating as my friend Jen (Partaste) and I researched for upcoming articles. Seville has always been one of my favorite food cities in Spain, and the tapas culture is as strong as ever. As my former home, I have so many great memories...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.