Latest Blog Posts »
- Best Bites in Boston 2 weeks ago I was home in Massachusetts for 10 whole days, but it felt so much shorter. My main motivation for the visit was the amazing chance to speak at the Women in Travel Summit, an event put on by the inspiring ladies at Wanderful. I chose to extend the trip to spend time with my family, […] The post...
- Cape Cod Comfort Food with Turtles Travel 3 weeks ago As I head into Boston to speak this weekend at the Women in Travel Summit, it’s only fitting I choose Tamara, a fellow Massachusetts born traveler, for today’s edition of Comfort Food Fridays! Tamara grew up on Cape Cod, the tail of Massachusetts known for its gorgeous beaches and some of the...
- My Whirlwind Life as an Entrepreneur in Spain 1 month ago The past three years have been a whirlwind– and it hasn’t always been pretty. I’ve been working nonstop (not the best thing for my friendships, health and marriage). There have been days where I’ve definitely asked myself if it is all even worth it. Why escape a 9-5 to start a 8-midnight?...
- Perfect Boiled Shrimp Recipe (Gambas Cocidas) 1 month ago Spring is in the air and that means I’m in the mood to cook! The local markets are starting to fill up with new goodies (think strawberries, asparagus, peas and the very first cherries– my favorite!) and the longer days mean I have more energy to start making dinner at 8pm (such is Spain!)....
- 13 Reasons You Should Never Eat in Poland 1 month ago My 2013 trip to Poland was intense and emotional. I never expected to fall so in love with the country. Thinking about it now I get little heart flutters– it was that special. Over a two week period I met family that we had never even known existed, and accepted their kindness and love as if...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.