Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting Up Close and Personal with Honey Bees in Catalonia 2 days ago “The bees are angry today,” said our guide Peter, rather nonchalantly, as we made our way over to the hives. “They stung me four times this morning– through the bee suit.” What the heck had I signed up for? Never did I ever imagine I’d allow myself to be swarmed by bees, but it seems...
- Visiting the World's Oldest Olive Trees 6 days ago “If these olive trees could talk, they’d have a lot to say,” explained our guide Augustin as we made our way through the arid olive groves of the Finca del Arión. And he’s right– according to local experts the local millennium olive tree groves in north eastern Spain are home to some...
- Bulgarian Comfort Foods with Travelling Buzz 1 week ago Bulgaria has been on my travel list for a long time now, and reading about Maria Stoyanova’s favorite foods from her native Bulgaria only make me more curious! Maria is a travel blogger and tourism student, and someone who strongly believes you can travel on any budget. She runs her blog with her...
- Swimming with Bluefin Tunas at a Sustainable Tuna Farm 1 week ago Putting on a wetsuit is hard– and so is drinking cava on a very shaky catamaran! But I had set out to challenge myself and learn new things, something I definitely achieved on my Terres de l’Ebre blogger trip after my speaking gig at the 2015 Travel Bloggers Exchange in Costa Brava. I passed...
- Best Bites of Terres de l'Ebre 2 weeks ago If you’d asked me where the Terres de l’Ebre were a month ago, I probably would have responded with a blank stare. And that’s the thing I love so much about living in Spain. It’s full of amazing hidden treasures. Places that you’d expect to be full of tourists are empty and undiscovered,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.