Latest Blog Posts »
- My Whirlwind Life as an Entrepreneur in Spain 1 week ago The past three years have been a whirlwind– and it hasn’t always been pretty. I’ve been working nonstop (not the best thing for my friendships, health and marriage). There have been days where I’ve definitely asked myself if it is all even worth it. Why escape a 9-5 to start a 8-midnight?...
- Perfect Boiled Shrimp Recipe (Gambas Cocidas) 2 weeks ago Spring is in the air and that means I’m in the mood to cook! The local markets are starting to fill up with new goodies (think strawberries, asparagus, peas and the very first cherries– my favorite!) and the longer days mean I have more energy to start making dinner at 8pm (such is Spain!)....
- 13 Reasons You Should Never Eat in Poland 3 weeks ago My 2013 trip to Poland was intense and emotional. I never expected to fall so in love with the country. Thinking about it now I get little heart flutters– it was that special. Over a two week period I met family that we had never even known existed, and accepted their kindness and love as if...
- Seattle Comfort Food with Courtney of Adelante 3 weeks ago As the shortest month of the year comes to an end, we start to see the light (literally) here in Madrid, as the days get longer and longer. Before we know it we’ll be barbecuing and wearing short sleeves, sipping wine on terraces and having dinner past 10pm. All of which are reasons today’s...
- Best Bites in Barcelona: Donuts to Sushi! 2 months ago Summing up the best bites in a foodie haven like Barcelona is next to impossible, so here it goes– round two of who knows how many! For my last trip’s top bites check out this article. My most recent trip to Barcelona was far too short (as usual). I was there visiting Renée, our food tour...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.