Latest Blog Posts »
- Where to Find the Best Cochinillo in Madrid (A Must for Foodies!) 4 days ago Today Lindsay shares three of the best places for cochinillo in Madrid – don’t read if hungry! The thought of eating cochinillo in Madrid (an entire roast suckling pig) might seem surprising to some visitors. However, this dish has a long and storied history. Many places have perfected...
- 5 Markets in Barcelona All Foodies Must Visit 6 days ago Today Lindsay shares her top five markets in Barcelona. In a city of 40+ local neighborhood food markets, it’s hard to narrow them down. But these five are absolute musts for food lovers! Barcelona is truly a feast for the senses. There’s the visually stunning architecture, the sound of locals...
- Escape the City: 5 Spectacular Day Trips from Madrid 2 weeks ago Today Lindsey shares her favorite day trips from Madrid. And since she is currently living in Córdoba, I’m not surprised it made the list! Madrid really does have it all. A city full of fascinating history, it also boasts a thriving and vibrant modern culture. It’s home to jaw-droppingly...
- 10 Must Try Foods in Amsterdam - Eat Like a Local in Amsterdam 3 weeks ago On my first visit to Amsterdam, many years ago, it’s safe to say that the food was not a highlight. However, there is an excellent food scene in Amsterdam nowadays, and traditional Dutch food can be quite delicious. Here are my must try foods in Amsterdam, from sweet to savory! We focused on...
- Where to Find the Best Free Tapas in Madrid - 5 Epic Bars in Madrid with Free Tapas! 3 weeks ago Today Melissa shares her tips for the best free tapas in Madrid! Any you’d add? If there’s one word that sums up both the reputation and reality of Spanish culinary culture, it’s tapas. Tossed around everywhere from the traditional taverns of Madrid to avant-garde eateries in NYC, the concept...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.