Irish Nomad In Malaysia
Latest Blog Posts »
- I'm an Expat Runner now 5 months ago I've decided to take a break from blogging as the Irish Nomad, at least until we move to Perth next year, and to turn my attention instead to writing about running. Basically, it's easier!
- More Photos from Vietnam 9 months ago
- Hoi An, Vietnam 9 months ago Before booking our hotel in Da Nang, I sought advice among friends on whether it would be best to stay in Da Nang or Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage town about 30 mins drive south along the coast from Da Nang. I chose Da Nang in the end, which is a commercial town, as the hotels along the beach...
- Vietnam 9 months ago Good morning Vietnam!I've been looking forward to saying that for months. We are in Da Nang, Vietnam's third largest city, staying at a hotel on My Khe Beach (China Beach).Here's what I know, or think I know, about Vietnam:- there was a war here against the US- MASH, China Beach and the movie 'Good...
- Happy St Patrick's Day 10 months ago Fourteen years ago, while having dinner in an Italian restaurant in Houston, our server wished us a 'Happy St Paddy's Day'. A what? 'Happy St Paddy's Day' she repeated - you need to say it with a Texan drawl for the full effect. I was not amused. Firstly, it was St Patrick's Day, not St Paaaady's...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Irish Nomad In Malaysia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!