Married an Irish Farmer
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Irish Country Affair | Lens & Larder Oct 2017 4 months ago Where does the time go? So much happening in our world at large and here with our family at the farm in Ireland and in America, it’s been hard for me to keep up with posts, although I do have heaps of updates coming and a special round up of blog recipes for the holidays […]
- Lamb Shanks with Spanish Paprika & Sweet Potatoes 6 months ago I am back with one more succulent and simple lamb recipe, because, well, you can never have too many lamb recipes in your arsenal of home cooking ideas, right? This is a straightforward (yet smashing!) recipe; the most difficult thing is that you may need to call your butcher ahead of time and...
- Crostini with Spiced Lamb & Avocado 6 months ago It’s the time of year again, when I find myself shouting about the star factor of luscious lamb from thatched cottage rooftops and castle ruins. The good news is that my friends at Lamb – Tasty, Easy, Fun have given me a few lovely lamb recipes to try out like they graciously did last summer...
- Potato-Crusted Pizza with Gruyère, Carmelised Onions, Rosemary & Thyme 6 months ago Blimey. It’s been ages since I last wrote. Wait a minute, can I even say Blimey? How about Crikey? Have I been here long enough to warrant the use of such wackadoodle colloquialisms? I realise we are in Ireland, not England (or Australia for that matter), but folks here are constantly uttering...
- Boxty 11 months ago Boxty on the griddle Boxty in the pan If you can’t make Boxty You’ll never get a man That is a traditional Irish rhyme that would NOT go over well in 2017, but it’s Pancake Tuesday and I’m in the mood for a savoury griddle cake so I guess I’ll let it slide. Boxty, occasionally […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Married an Irish Farmer
17:41 PM March 07, 2015
I enjoyed your blog very much and look forward to reading more. I would love for my family to be able to visit Ireland one day.