Married an Irish Farmer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Boxty 4 months ago Boxty on the griddle Boxty in the pan If you can’t make Boxty You’ll never get a man That is a traditional Irish rhyme that would NOT go over well in 2017, but it’s Pancake Tuesday and I’m in the mood for a savoury griddle cake so I guess I’ll let it slide. Boxty, occasionally […]
- Sharba Libiya | Libyan Soup 4 months ago “Food blogging can be a really powerful vehicle for storytelling. And, storytelling is how we make meaning. We can cultivate empathy through story. And, we really need that right now.” Those are the sage words of Kimberley Hasselbrink from A Year In Food. Kimberley is an incredible cook,...
- Fine Fettle Farm 5 months ago January 12, 2017 These last few weeks, I have found myself looking back on my time in Ireland, life on the farm, my relationships with family, friends and food over the years. I’ve always said that I came to this country too early; that I wasn’t ready for full-time Irish farm living, but who...
- Holiday 2016 7 months ago Given the state of things, I’ve decided to make a fist of it and dive straight right into holiday mode. Can you hear those jingle bells a-jangling? Me either, but we are going to get there people! For the first time ever, I am going to offer one of those clever little gift guides that […]
- She Planted A Seed 7 months ago She planted a seed. And, it will grow. If you are like me, you may have spent the last week trying to make sense of how America elected someone like Donald Trump to its highest office. He was not elected to mayor, not appointed to be an aide or a local ombudsman (no offense […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Married an Irish Farmer
17:41 PM March 07, 2015
I enjoyed your blog very much and look forward to reading more. I would love for my family to be able to visit Ireland one day.