Latest Blog Posts »
- Café Love: Artisan Roast 2 days ago I did it! I finally took some pictures of the best place in Edinburgh to get a cup of coffee (says the girl who doesn’t drink coffee). So I’m no expert, but Will’s favorite coffee in Edinburgh is Artisan Roast. Hands down. It’s the highlight of his week when he buys his beans. They’ve had...
- Our Week in Paris (2014) 5 days ago Will and I love Paris. We love being there. I can’t put my finger on it, but it feels familiar, almost like home… a home where I don’t speak the language, that is. ;) We feel blessed and fortunate that we’ve been able to come here three times together. And the fact that we’ve been able...
- Our Last Day In Paris 1 week ago I know this is a backwards way of doing it but since I started with the morning of our last day I thought I’d share with you the rest of the day too. I had told you about our morning in Montmartre and how much I loved it but I also loved the rest of […]
- When Six Became Four 1 week ago There are six of us that met nearly three years ago at a New College Christmas party and have been practically inseperable since. We’ve traveled together, fought with each other, learned from each other, lived together, and have grown together the last three years. Last night, we stuffed our...
- A Morning In Montmartre 2 weeks ago My favorite part of our holiday in Paris was our last day there, especially the morning. I got it into my head that I was going to photograph the sunrise, and somehow I managed to get Will in on it with me. So the night before I set the alarm for the crack of dawn (also known […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Kelly Lyfe has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!