Latest Blog Posts »
- A Date Night In St. Andrews 1 day ago Do you couples out there do a date night? Will and I have been keeping a pretty regular date night for a couple of years now. Right now we usually have ours on Wednesdays, mostly because our phone plan has a deal on Wednesdays where two people get to go to the movies for the price of […]
- Café Love: Kilimanjaro Coffee 5 days ago A few weekends ago I went charity shopping with some girl friends around Nicholson street. We ended up taking a cafe break at Kilmanjaro Coffee for a quick pick-me-up. I hadn’t been to this cafe in a long time so it was nice to come back. Kilimanjaro Coffee is ran by the same people who run […]
- Because We Made It Five Years!! 1 week ago Those of you that follow me on Instagram you know that Will and I got our pictures taken by the very talented Annamarie Akins. Well, guess what… SHE POSTED THOSE PICTURES AND I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!!! Can you tell I’m excited?! I think Will could tell when I saw the […]
- Going Green 1 week ago A couple of nights ago a friend of mine called me a hippie. Now, if you had met me a couple of years ago—even just a year ago—you would have done what I did and laughed. You would not have used that word to describe me in any way… but it might ring a little true […]
- Summer Recap 2 weeks ago Well, now it’s September, summer is over, and autumn is here. Let’s be honest, I live in Scotland, where “summer” is more like an extension of spring. It’s sad. But we make do. It’s been a pretty good summer and when I think about it, it was much better than I give it credit. For...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Kelly Lyfe has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!