Latest Blog Posts »
- Soaking It In 20 hours ago Lately, Will and I have been looking at Edinburgh differently. I don’t know if it’s because it’s autumn and a new academic year is starting, or that Edinburgh has been absolutely stunning lately, or because life has just been so good, but we’ve been trying to soak everything in and take...
- A Wonderful Sunday Afternoon 4 days ago I’ve been trying to be more intentional about our weekends. Like, to go out and do something new. Saturdays are hard to do that in because it’s a day to get done what I couldn’t/didn’t get done during the week; but Sundays are perfect for a new thing. A few sundays ago Will and I went […]
- Autumn Bucket List 1 week ago North Bridge, Edinburgh Happy Monday, folks!! How was your weekend? Did you do anything special for the last weekend of the summer? I did, I turned 31 and had a fantasticly lazy weekend! Today marks the first official day of my FAVORITE SEASON (Autumn)!! I don’t know if it’s just me, but...
- A Date Night In St. Andrews 1 week ago Do you couples out there do a date night? Will and I have been keeping a pretty regular date night for a couple of years now. Right now we usually have ours on Wednesdays, mostly because our phone plan has a deal on Wednesdays where two people get to go to the movies for the price of […]
- Café Love: Kilimanjaro Coffee 2 weeks ago A few weekends ago I went charity shopping with some girl friends around Nicholson street. We ended up taking a cafe break at Kilmanjaro Coffee for a quick pick-me-up. I hadn’t been to this cafe in a long time so it was nice to come back. Kilimanjaro Coffee is ran by the same people who run […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Kelly Lyfe has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!