Correr Es Mi Destino
Latest Blog Posts »
- ... Just Take the Firetruck 1 day ago I mute the French anti-police slogans that automatically play in my head when I hear the word "police". Grow up, Juliette. You are no longer an angry teenager. "The police help people when they have a problem," I reply to Mark, almost convincingly. Related articles: 4 Types of People Who will...
- Hidden Skill 3 days ago While the obnoxious yet-to-be-caffeinated lady is still figuring out what she really wants from life and from a Styrofoam cup, I eavesdrop on other people’s conversations. Related articles: How To Get Rid Of Telemarketing Call Me (Not) A Simple Explanation (or Conversing With a 22-Month-Old...
- I Want It 6 days ago Before Mark, I didn't quite understand why people were using services and conveniences or paying someone to complete a task for them. Related articles: 3 Things I Missed During This Trip $2.36 to Escape Thank You for Your Comment, Random Stranger (Said No One Ever)
- "A" Is Not For Airplane 1 week ago We all agree that "C" is for "car", and "D" is for "dog", but conventional wisdom is lost again at "E", which isn't for "elephant" or "ear" but "egg". Related articles: The Magic Box Ghostbuster Five Books about Family (That Will Make You Feel Sane, Competent and Normal)
- Black Hole (A Wet One) 1 week ago One minute, I'm saving the world, adding commas and hyphenating compound adjectives, and next thing you know, I'm trying to remember whether the daycare centre’s door opens after typing *1234 or *4321. Related articles: First Time at the Seaside! At The Beach 8 Times I Lied Today
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Rocks Writing Contest March 2013 Canada isn’t just snow, long winters and hockey. Well, there is that… and much more! Because we all know Canada rocks, and it is the place to be! Canada welcomes immigrants Canada is a country open to immigration: each year, it welcomes about...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Correr Es Mi Destino
00:54 AM November 22, 2012
Fun and informative. Great writing skills.
04:09 AM November 22, 2012
Smart, funny, great photos...
20:20 PM November 23, 2012
One of my favourite blogs. Great photography and very informative too.
13:08 PM November 25, 2012
Always interesting, informative, and hilarious posts. Love her pictures too!
13:27 PM November 25, 2012
Zhu's blog is funny, honest, and interesting no matter where you live.
15:00 PM November 25, 2012
Love to travel with her family.... thru her postings!
15:06 PM November 25, 2012
I love reading Zhu's blog. I'm Canadian but she sheds light on my own country from her French point of view. Very honest and tackles a lot of subjects that most blogs don't. Lots of helpful expat tips as well.
01:58 AM November 26, 2012
Really great blog! Juliette has good writing and photography skills, with very practical information for those who are considering a permanent move to Canada from overseas. Really loved reading her posts about her trip around Central America earlier this year. A very refreshing look at a fairly well-trodden route. Keep it up!
05:47 AM November 26, 2012
Always enjoy it!
12:36 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog, great photos and great writing style, seriously can you ask for more?
16:13 PM November 26, 2012
I enjoy Zhu's blog tremendously. It provides the right balance of shared personnal experiences and useful tips and information about living in Canada, more particularly in Ottawa. It also is a great source of anecdotes and information on various travel destinations, with amazing pictures to boot! Definitely a winner in my book.
23:34 PM November 27, 2012
I simply love this blog. Never boring and always interesting, Zhu have been a very consistent blogger and keeps giving us amazing posts and pics through the years. One of my favorites and definitely a winner.
19:37 PM December 06, 2012
Really one of my favourite blog, in the whole world wide web!
04:47 AM December 10, 2012
I love this blog and check it daily for life back in Canada! As a Canadian with mixed heritage now living in France, it's a delight to read the musings of a French woman now living in Canada. She has great photos, thoughtful posts, and witty writing that are such a pleasure to read! She definitely has a fan in me. :)
15:54 PM December 11, 2012
Great personal blog. Fun, informative, well written
16:34 PM April 03, 2013
Really great blog, with some really funny posts and great photography! I find this one of the more informative expat blogs.