Correr Es Mi Destino
Latest Blog Posts »
- My New Chinese Top 16 hours ago I was recently contacted by Sammy Dress to review their products. “Sure,” I said. “Send me something and I will take a look.” What? I am not reviewing something I haven’t tried! Related articles: Street Market in Nantes Celebrating Chinese New Year: 新年快乐! Good Luck Nobita—A New...
- The 10 Most Overused Sentences at Home 2 days ago I used to have a decent vocabulary in French, English, Mandarin and Spanish. I used to argue about politics, the economy or the state of the world. These days, I could survive with ten sentences. Related articles: April and the Year-and-a-Half Milestone March & 17 Months The Art of Learning Social...
- How to Prepare for a Last-Minute, Stress-Free Vacation 3 days ago Last minute holidays are one of the most popular ways to get low cost flights and accommodation at drastically reduced prices. You can jet off to wherever you like but getting organized quickly is the price you will pay for the lower rates. Arranging a late deal holiday shouldn’t be too much of a...
- 3 Short Answers to 3 Immigration Questions: Is there a minimum income threshold to sponsor a spouse, should I use an immigration lawyer and more! 4 days ago Three readers sent me their immigration questions lately, and I'm sharing them with you. Is there a minimum income threshold to sponsor a spouse, should I use an immigration lawyer and more! Related articles: The Two Immigration Myths (1/10) Immigration: The Sponsorship Category (3/10) How Much...
- The Magic Box 1 week ago A few months ago, while vacuuming Mark’s room, I tossed the toys, artistically scattered everywhere à la modern art, into one of these big empty Pampers diaper boxes. It was just a practical way to clean the carpet properly. The carton box wouldn’t last long with Mark, I thought. Related...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Rocks Writing Contest March 2013 Canada isn’t just snow, long winters and hockey. Well, there is that… and much more! Because we all know Canada rocks, and it is the place to be! Canada welcomes immigrants Canada is a country open to immigration: each year, it welcomes about...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Correr Es Mi Destino
00:54 AM November 22, 2012
Fun and informative. Great writing skills.
04:09 AM November 22, 2012
Smart, funny, great photos...
20:20 PM November 23, 2012
One of my favourite blogs. Great photography and very informative too.
13:08 PM November 25, 2012
Always interesting, informative, and hilarious posts. Love her pictures too!
13:27 PM November 25, 2012
Zhu's blog is funny, honest, and interesting no matter where you live.
15:00 PM November 25, 2012
Love to travel with her family.... thru her postings!
15:06 PM November 25, 2012
I love reading Zhu's blog. I'm Canadian but she sheds light on my own country from her French point of view. Very honest and tackles a lot of subjects that most blogs don't. Lots of helpful expat tips as well.
01:58 AM November 26, 2012
Really great blog! Juliette has good writing and photography skills, with very practical information for those who are considering a permanent move to Canada from overseas. Really loved reading her posts about her trip around Central America earlier this year. A very refreshing look at a fairly well-trodden route. Keep it up!
05:47 AM November 26, 2012
Always enjoy it!
12:36 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog, great photos and great writing style, seriously can you ask for more?
16:13 PM November 26, 2012
I enjoy Zhu's blog tremendously. It provides the right balance of shared personnal experiences and useful tips and information about living in Canada, more particularly in Ottawa. It also is a great source of anecdotes and information on various travel destinations, with amazing pictures to boot! Definitely a winner in my book.
23:34 PM November 27, 2012
I simply love this blog. Never boring and always interesting, Zhu have been a very consistent blogger and keeps giving us amazing posts and pics through the years. One of my favorites and definitely a winner.
19:37 PM December 06, 2012
Really one of my favourite blog, in the whole world wide web!
04:47 AM December 10, 2012
I love this blog and check it daily for life back in Canada! As a Canadian with mixed heritage now living in France, it's a delight to read the musings of a French woman now living in Canada. She has great photos, thoughtful posts, and witty writing that are such a pleasure to read! She definitely has a fan in me. :)
15:54 PM December 11, 2012
Great personal blog. Fun, informative, well written
16:34 PM April 03, 2013
Really great blog, with some really funny posts and great photography! I find this one of the more informative expat blogs.