Correr Es Mi Destino
Latest Blog Posts »
- Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie 13 hours ago Traveling with Mark is undeniably easier now: no more milk bottles, no more diapers, fewer tantrums—he eats whatever is available, uses les toilettes (when we can find them!) and sulks for a few minutes when he is offended instead of crying. I would go as far as claiming he behaves pretty well...
- When a Spider is Almost as Big as an Elephant 1 day ago I'm not that enthusiastic about the elephant anymore because I've seen it way too many times, but I did want to check out the spider. Related articles: Nantes’ Elephant Fest Noz at the Castle Mark at the Isle of Nantes
- Fest Noz at the Castle 2 days ago Breton culture is taken seriously in Nantes , and so are festoù-noz "(Breton for "night festival"), a fun way to celebrate the regional identity. Related articles: The Château des Ducs de Bretagne Victoria Day in Bloom The Loire River
- When Boredom Strikes 3 days ago We have all been waiting at the airport gates for a delayed flight, or parted with our loved ones just to sit it out in a sterile hotel room waiting for tomorrow’s journey home. The television is a sad ordeal and you start thinking that perhaps watching paint dry or the kettle boil would be...
- Gifts and Smashed Windows 3 days ago I'm not sure when exactly I started to feel like one of those East India Company trading ships when traveling to France. Related articles: Victoria Day in Bloom Faces in the Crowd – This is Us, Who We Are Canada Day in Ottawa, Eh!
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Rocks Writing Contest March 2013 Canada isn’t just snow, long winters and hockey. Well, there is that… and much more! Because we all know Canada rocks, and it is the place to be! Canada welcomes immigrants Canada is a country open to immigration: each year, it welcomes about...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Correr Es Mi Destino
00:54 AM November 22, 2012
Fun and informative. Great writing skills.
04:09 AM November 22, 2012
Smart, funny, great photos...
20:20 PM November 23, 2012
One of my favourite blogs. Great photography and very informative too.
13:08 PM November 25, 2012
Always interesting, informative, and hilarious posts. Love her pictures too!
13:27 PM November 25, 2012
Zhu's blog is funny, honest, and interesting no matter where you live.
15:00 PM November 25, 2012
Love to travel with her family.... thru her postings!
15:06 PM November 25, 2012
I love reading Zhu's blog. I'm Canadian but she sheds light on my own country from her French point of view. Very honest and tackles a lot of subjects that most blogs don't. Lots of helpful expat tips as well.
01:58 AM November 26, 2012
Really great blog! Juliette has good writing and photography skills, with very practical information for those who are considering a permanent move to Canada from overseas. Really loved reading her posts about her trip around Central America earlier this year. A very refreshing look at a fairly well-trodden route. Keep it up!
05:47 AM November 26, 2012
Always enjoy it!
12:36 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog, great photos and great writing style, seriously can you ask for more?
16:13 PM November 26, 2012
I enjoy Zhu's blog tremendously. It provides the right balance of shared personnal experiences and useful tips and information about living in Canada, more particularly in Ottawa. It also is a great source of anecdotes and information on various travel destinations, with amazing pictures to boot! Definitely a winner in my book.
23:34 PM November 27, 2012
I simply love this blog. Never boring and always interesting, Zhu have been a very consistent blogger and keeps giving us amazing posts and pics through the years. One of my favorites and definitely a winner.
19:37 PM December 06, 2012
Really one of my favourite blog, in the whole world wide web!
04:47 AM December 10, 2012
I love this blog and check it daily for life back in Canada! As a Canadian with mixed heritage now living in France, it's a delight to read the musings of a French woman now living in Canada. She has great photos, thoughtful posts, and witty writing that are such a pleasure to read! She definitely has a fan in me. :)
15:54 PM December 11, 2012
Great personal blog. Fun, informative, well written
16:34 PM April 03, 2013
Really great blog, with some really funny posts and great photography! I find this one of the more informative expat blogs.