Correr Es Mi Destino
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Chinese Culture 3 days ago Today is the National Day of the People's Republic of China ( 国庆节). So in honour of the Chinese members of the family (namely Feng and... half of Mark?), here are five things you probably didn't know about Chinese culture! Related articles: The Mind-Boggling Art of Being “kèqì” in...
- The Packed Lunch Tradition... with Pictures! 6 days ago I had to send Mark to daycare with a toddler-size lunch box. They grow up so fast. And new responsibilities are dumped on you quicker than you can say "here is five bucks, grab something at Subway." Related articles: Market Day This is… Nuts More Popular Canadian Grocery Items... With...
- Three Easy Steps to Save Money on Groceries (Tested and Approved!) 1 week ago Occasionally, when I'm done feeling inadequate as a mother and when I'm tired to worry about the state of the world, I decide to freak out about money. Related articles: How To Manage Your Money In Canada (5/10) Couponing, a North American "Sport" Anatomy of Grocery Shopping in Ottawa
- More Popular Canadian Grocery Items... With Pictures! 1 week ago The day I took pictures inside my local supermarket, I was aiming for three or four products, max. I just wanted to give you a glimpse of popular North American items that aren’t on the shelves in the rest of the world. But I… got a bit carried away. Related articles: French Food: Christmas...
- 4 Marketing Pitches Most Bloggers Hear 1 week ago For most, blogging remains a side gig. Yet, you've probably been contacted out of the blue by marketing specialists, people dealing with SEO solutions, website ranking and other aspects of the Internet economy—and chances are you’ve heard one of these pitches. Related articles: State of the...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Rocks Writing Contest March 2013 Canada isn’t just snow, long winters and hockey. Well, there is that… and much more! Because we all know Canada rocks, and it is the place to be! Canada welcomes immigrants Canada is a country open to immigration: each year, it welcomes about...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Correr Es Mi Destino
00:54 AM November 22, 2012
Fun and informative. Great writing skills.
04:09 AM November 22, 2012
Smart, funny, great photos...
20:20 PM November 23, 2012
One of my favourite blogs. Great photography and very informative too.
13:08 PM November 25, 2012
Always interesting, informative, and hilarious posts. Love her pictures too!
13:27 PM November 25, 2012
Zhu's blog is funny, honest, and interesting no matter where you live.
15:00 PM November 25, 2012
Love to travel with her family.... thru her postings!
15:06 PM November 25, 2012
I love reading Zhu's blog. I'm Canadian but she sheds light on my own country from her French point of view. Very honest and tackles a lot of subjects that most blogs don't. Lots of helpful expat tips as well.
01:58 AM November 26, 2012
Really great blog! Juliette has good writing and photography skills, with very practical information for those who are considering a permanent move to Canada from overseas. Really loved reading her posts about her trip around Central America earlier this year. A very refreshing look at a fairly well-trodden route. Keep it up!
05:47 AM November 26, 2012
Always enjoy it!
12:36 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog, great photos and great writing style, seriously can you ask for more?
16:13 PM November 26, 2012
I enjoy Zhu's blog tremendously. It provides the right balance of shared personnal experiences and useful tips and information about living in Canada, more particularly in Ottawa. It also is a great source of anecdotes and information on various travel destinations, with amazing pictures to boot! Definitely a winner in my book.
23:34 PM November 27, 2012
I simply love this blog. Never boring and always interesting, Zhu have been a very consistent blogger and keeps giving us amazing posts and pics through the years. One of my favorites and definitely a winner.
19:37 PM December 06, 2012
Really one of my favourite blog, in the whole world wide web!
04:47 AM December 10, 2012
I love this blog and check it daily for life back in Canada! As a Canadian with mixed heritage now living in France, it's a delight to read the musings of a French woman now living in Canada. She has great photos, thoughtful posts, and witty writing that are such a pleasure to read! She definitely has a fan in me. :)
15:54 PM December 11, 2012
Great personal blog. Fun, informative, well written
16:34 PM April 03, 2013
Really great blog, with some really funny posts and great photography! I find this one of the more informative expat blogs.