Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Malajog Beach House for Sale 3 days ago Have you ever wanted a house on the beach front? Well there is an excellent one that is for sale here in Calbayog. Whether you need a home to live in or maybe just a vacation home, this one would be perfect. The owners need to sell here and move closer to Manila for medical [...]
- Kadena AB 4 days ago I’m a bit late on getting this last portion of our latest Space A trip. I’m late because I was thinking I finished it already. I started new notes after we returned and I used the same notebook, so these notes ended up being forgotten with each turn of the page of the notebook. [...]
- Poppa, Pope and Popping 6 days ago So now we are about half way through the first month of 2015 because it is the 15th. Today, for some reason, I decided to delete most of the backed up messages I have in my Google e-mail account. I was really surprised at the amount of messages I had stored in there. By [...]
- M3 times DOCE 1 week ago Let’s see if I can actually do the regular post today. I started to yesterday, but ended up doing just a post with a lot of links and talking about some changes I have done with my blogs recently. So we’ll just begin with the notes again on 13 Jan and I’ll just mark [...]
- Blog Information 1 week ago Just a quick plug for a fellow blogger. Dave DeWall has a pretty nice website. I think he does not get to update as much as he would like, but he has some good stories and he tells them well. If you have not already, you should check out his site. Couldn’t hurt to [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.