Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- PAL Transferring Several Flights to Clark 3 weeks ago MANILA, Philippines – Philippine Airlines (PAL) is implementing changes in the schedule of some domestic flights beginning today as the carrier prepares to operate flights out of the Clark International Airport in Pampanga in support of government efforts to ease congestion at the Ninoy Aquino...
- Local Links 2 months ago * * * * * * * * Special Occasions (S.O.) Cafe - https://www.facebook.com/socalbayog/ Marju Krisel Hotel & Resort - https://www.facebook.com/Marju-Krisel-Hotel-and-Resort-178511258836943/ STI Calbayog - https://www.facebook.com/calbayog.sti.edu/ LGU Calbayog...
- Unified Vehicular Volume Reduction Program 2 months ago The city of Calbayog is growing by leaps and bounds. There is a lot of construction on going and more construction is planned. Most of this construction is in the downtown area (Calbayog Proper). More buildings means less space for people, but with a growing city comes more people. More...
- Upcoming Adventure 2 months ago This is to inform all that next month my wife and I will be traveling. We are going to Texas for a short while. Right now it looks like we will be gone at least 6 weeks. Lita wants to wait until after the Calbayog fiesta, which I understand is Sept 8th. Since we [...]
- All Before Noon 2 months ago This morning was an interesting one. I stayed up late last night (again) so I didn’t even think about getting up until 0845. I didn’t get up, but I thought about it. I finally did get up at 0900 because the power went out. After what happen last time, Individual Brownout, I went...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.
20:15 PM July 18, 2016
Great blog, you'll learn a lot from his stories and day to day life experience in the Philippines. He's funny too, he usually throw some humor on his blog.