Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Cebu Pacific Routes in Effect 2 weeks ago CEBU Air, Inc. (CEB) said that it launched three more services to Visayan destinations, expanding its reach in the region while reinforcing its lead in the domestic cargo carrier market. In a statement, the airline said it will be the only carrier flying daily between Cebu and Ormoc and Cebu and...
- Fusion Cafe/Bar 3 weeks ago Fusion Cafe/Bar Facebook Hey Places All Opening Hours World Places Tags: Bar, Cafe, Calbayog, Calbayog City, Facebook, Fusion, Philippines, Restaurant
- Our Long, Short Space A Trip 12 - The End 3 weeks ago Finally getting to the end of our journey we find ourselves in Singapore. It is our first time in Singapore, so we are really pretty lost. Thankfully we met a pretty nice guy named Harry Judge that has been to Singapore many times (20+). He’s been there so many times he knows the people at...
- Our Long, Short Space A Trip 11 2 months ago Andersen AFB in Guam is where we are and it is now 30 Sept. We had plans to take a flight the next afternoon to Yokota AB in Japan so we could go to Singapore than a commercial flight back to the Philippines. Well that didn’t work out exactly right, but I’m not complaining. I […]
- Our Long, Short Space A Trip 10 3 months ago Continuing where I left off and also a quick little review. It is now 29 Sept and we are at Andersen AFB in Guam. We are processed for a Navy flight and are in the bus on the tarmac waiting because now they are not sure if they want to take passengers. After about 10 […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.
20:15 PM July 18, 2016
Great blog, you'll learn a lot from his stories and day to day life experience in the Philippines. He's funny too, he usually throw some humor on his blog.