Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Zine #75 - Facebook Group Party 1 week ago I guess it’s about time to stop procrastinating. Lately I have not really felt like typing a long post, but the notes are starting to accumulate, so I better get one out. I’ve got enough notes for at least 2 posts considering I like to ramble a lot. It’s been 2 weeks since my [...]
- Samar Escapee Shot Dead, Another Recaptured 2 weeks ago CALBAYOG, Samar – An escapee was shot dead while another was recaptured in separate operations conducted by the police and agents of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) hunting down 16 inmates who bolted the city jail last Wednesday. Nelwin Juanerio was shot about 5:30 a.m....
- 16 Inmates Escape Calbayog City Jail 2 weeks ago CALBAYOG CITY, Samar – Sixteen inmates escape from the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) facility in Brgy. Gadgaran around 9:00am today, Calbayog City Police Station (CCPS) Chief PSupt. Elmer Cinco said. Cinco identified the escapees as Dindo Calagos (rape), Nelwin Juanerio (murder),...
- Samar Province to use Lessons from Yolanda in its Disaster Management 2 weeks ago CATBALOGAN CITY, Samar , April 1 (PIA)–In its effort to improve disaster risk reduction management in Samar province, Samar LGU will be conducting a technical consultation on managing disasters on April 3-4, 2014 at the Ciriaco Hotel, Calbayog City. The activity called Technical Consultation on...
- Army Declares 3 Island Towns of Samar Peaceful and Ready for Development 3 weeks ago CATBALOGAN CITY, Samar, March 26 (PIA)—Peace is finally coming to Samar. With three island towns initiating the trend, army officials believe it won’t be long before the whole province will be declared as “peaceful and development ready”. Yesterday, the 8th Infantry Division of the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.