Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Goodbye Trike, Hello Headphones 1 day ago Well we sold our tricycle (trike) today. I can’t say I’m sorry to see it go. I never really wanted to get it, but Lita thought it would boost our income here. It did some, but not really that much. I thought it was more trouble than it was worth. The person that bought [...]
- San Antonio Island 4 days ago This post is a more detailed version of our recent trip to San Antonio Island. I have already published a slide show that you can watch here. I did not do a video because I need a new battery in my camera phone and when I run the video it uses up the battery [...]
- Trike Handyman and Videos 5 days ago As I was looking through my newly reformatted phone, trying to set the date, time and snoop around a little, I noticed something that I did not expect to find. When they reformat isn’t it suppose to delete ‘everything’? Is there two levels of reformatting? I’m wondering because all...
- Bishops Call for Separate Samar Administrative Region 1 week ago CATARMAN, Northern Samar – A group led by the three Catholic bishops of Samar Island is leading a campaign to declare the island a separate region from Eastern Visayas. This group, backed by local government units in the island, will ask President-elect Rodrigo Duterte to issue an executive...
- A Trip Down Bugallon St. 1 week ago This was my 2nd video of 14 June. I don’t have as much annotations as in the first video, but this street is not as exciting as Tomas Gomez St. I have plans for more streets downtown and thinking of something else I could do. If you have any suggestions for any videos, let [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.