Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ciriaco Hotel Goings On 2 days ago In the midst of another scheduled brownout (#2 of 4 days in a row), I decided its been long enough since I’ve been to the back of the Ciriaco Hotel to take pictures. Things have change quite a bit back there since my last picture taking trip. I also got a couple of pictures of [...]
- Tacloban and Back 5 days ago Before I get started on this post I would like to share a few links that I came across that discuss retirement in the Philippines. Numbers 2, 3 and 4 are actually listed in the text of the first one, but I figured that maybe someone may not want to see the first one [...]
- Announcements and Super Saver 1 week ago I have recently found out from owner John Blackwell (another Texan I will add) that the Kamalig Event Center, not so far from my house, now has all you can eat Italian style pasta during their happy hour. Their happy hour is actually 2 hours long from 5 to 7 pm, Tuesday through Sunday. The...
- Smith and Tears 2 weeks ago It’s been pretty dead around here recently, but I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. Sometimes it good to have nothing to do. Unfortunately I have nothing to do, too often. I should get out more often, but for some reason I hardly ever do. All I’m doing here these days is staying...
- Feedjit Quiz Social Things 2 weeks ago Feedjit As I am checking my Feedjit, I notice that quite a few people are checking 2 things a lot these days. One is the photos. I wasn’t so sure that too many people were looking at those, but it seems to be a trend right now. I’m going to find a way to enhance [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.