Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Music Museum/Town Jail 3 days ago —————————- This music museum building is the other half of the tourism building. Both sides downstairs here use to be the town jail. The tourism department, the right side, was the city jail and the music museum, the left side, was the provincial jail. These are pictures...
- Theory Test and Bad Trike Drivers 3 days ago Jun and most of his family came for a visit today (15 May). They didn’t stay long and I’m not even sure why they were up here from Tacloban. It was good to see them though. Lita went downtown today by herself. She had an usually experience that I’ve never heard about since I’ve...
- Philippines Survival Guide 6 days ago Here is a new guide by someone that has been there and done that a few times, Henry Velez. Check it out. If you decide you want to order anything, please do it on this site. It’s always good to know a little bit about the area you are moving to, especially if it [...]
- Shaking it up with Sailor John and the Babies 1 week ago I met a new expat today (12 May). He goes by the name of Sailor John. He was invited over by Randy, who was also here today. We did a lot of talking and some drinking. He didn’t have to travel very far for his visit. He and his wife (married for 40 years) [...]
- Back to Catmon 1 week ago Victor, Judith and Grace left to go back to Catmon this morning around 0530. Victor was driving Juvic’s tricycle with Judith riding. They brought a lot of stuff with them. It was so crowded on and in that tricycle that Judith didn’t have very much space to move around. I predicted...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.