Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tripping To Manila 1 week ago Before I continue with our latest trip to Texas, I would like to mention something about the cell phones here in the Philippines. We have been here for almost 4 1/2 years and these cell phones still confuse me. I suppose it could be me, but I never had a problem with the cell [...]
- Trip Beginnings 2014 1 week ago It’s about time for me to start putting in the notes from our recent Space A trip to Texas. These series of events will not be as detailed as our last trip a couple of years ago. Mostly it is our trip there and our trip back, with a few things thrown in between. [...]
- Leaking More Links and Things 1 week ago I felt like putting something new on the site after being inactive for so long, but I didn’t want to get into the notes from the vacation just yet, although I should. I’m still have a few computer issues but I thought I’d throw a few links that I have seen recently on here [...]
- Operation Grace Joy 3 months ago My niece Grace needs an operation to get some bladder stones removed and the help with the medications that will follow. We have part of the money, but are trying to get the rest elsewhere. The total amount we are looking for to pay for it all is P50,000 (@$1200). Right now her operation is...
- Pascasio Departure 2 months ago I learned only yesterday, from Cathy, that she and her whole family would be going to stay with her mom down in Southern Leyte for awhile, probably until December. Now I knew that a couple of times they were talking about moving there, but nothing ever came of it. They would say they were...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.