Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our 2015 Journey 2 1 day ago Okay, so a quick review. Lita and I are on the way to Clark in Angeles City to try to catch a HOP out for our annual balikbayan trip. We are traveling on our first DLTB Greyhound Express Bus. In the first post (and only one so far) we made it through the ferry [...]
- Our 2015 Journey Begins 6 days ago Well it’s that time of the year when we need to leave the Philippines for at least a day so we can get a new balikbayan stamp for our passports. We’d love to be able to go to Texas this year again, but since we have not won the lottery yet, that just is [...]
- We are Ready for Tourists says Calbayog Mayor 3 weeks ago CATBALOGAN CITY, Samar, September 11 (PIA)—Calbayog City Mayor Ronald Aquino said that the city is ready to receive tourists during a press conference Monday. This was his reaction when asked him if his people and the city are ready to receive tourists. “We have hotels, restaurants,...
- Big Time Boxing in Calbayog City 4 weeks ago Pro boxing shifts to the western part of the Visayas as Calbayog City in Samar play host to another prizefighting event. Dubbed as “Mano-A-Mano sa Fiesta San Calbayog”, the competition will be held at the Calbayog City Sports Center on the 6th of September at 6 pm. Main attraction of the...
- American Troops in the Philippines 3 months ago I’m really struggling with something here and I thought I’d get it out in a post to see if I can get someone out there to explain it to me. I want to know why there is so much protest about Americans troops being in the Philippines? The only things that I can see [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.