Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Calbayog-Tacloban V.V. 6 days ago I decided that I need to get a short post in here to let y’all know that I am not ignoring this blog, but things have been very slow around here almost the whole month. Actually since our trip to Tacloban with Randy & Teri Landis on 6 July, we have done nearly nothing but [...]
- More Security, Blogging, Music, Real Estate and Money 3 weeks ago Wow! It’s been almost 2 weeks since my last post and believe it or not I have not been slacking. I have a new blog that has been getting a lot of my attention. It’s just starting up and I needed to get it going. It’s not a blog about the Philippines, although some [...]
- Party, Party, Eat, Drink 2 months ago On the 16th of June it was cousin Fransciso’s birthday (Titing). He finally made it to 50 years young. It was his birthday but I felt like I was the one that got the presents. I say that because my wife, Lita, made some of my favorite foods for the party. She made [...]
- Juvic and Neil Griffiths 3 months ago I wanted to do a post today, but I don’t really feel like typing much. I came up with a solution. My niece Juvic recently got married to Neil Griffiths in Australia (on 13 June) and I have a lot of pictures. I figured I’d go ahead and post some of them on here [...]
- Cabbage Real Estate 3 months ago Stat Glitch? Way back on the 4th of June I had an unusual occurrence on my UJ Space A Info blog. It was so odd that I felt compelled to mention it here. I went in to check the stats of how many views I had the first time during that day. It was strange [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.