Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Samar Mayor Seeks Security after Army Bares NPA 'Extortion' 1 day ago CALBAYOG CITY, Philippines — The mayor of a city in Samar has asked the military and police to tighten security after the Army claimed some groups have been allegedly been providing funds to communist rebels. At the meeting of the Joint Peace and Security Coordinating Council, Calbayog Mayor...
- Army, Police Tie up to Curb Insurgency in Calbayog 1 week ago Wednesday, February 25, 2015 CALBAYOG CITY — The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the Philippine National Police (PNP) have agreed to step up the drive against communist rebels during the recent joint peace and security coordinating council meeting in this city. This, after two Army...
- NGCP: 12-hour Power Outage to Hit Samar and Leyte on Saturday 1 week ago TACLOBAN CITY, Leyte – A 12-hour power outage will hit the entire Samar Island and some parts of Leyte on Saturday as the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) will shift its conductors from emergency restoration system to new permanent tower. In a notice sent by Ma. Rosette B....
- Peace and Order Meeting to Address Samar Killings 1 week ago Sunday, February 22, 2015 TACLOBAN CITY — The Provincial Government of Samar is positive that the Regional Peace and Order Council (RPOC) meeting slated in March will resolve the series of killings in Calbayog City. Samar Governor Sharee Ann Tan-de los Santos, who asked for the RPOC members to...
- Party Grille Tricycle 1 week ago In my last post I mentioned that I was slow about getting the latest information out. Well I have not improved, in fact I think I have regressed a bit. It’s been 10 days since my last entry, which is too long for at least 2 reasons. The #2 reason is because it hurts my Google [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.