Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our 2015 Journey 7 2 days ago Here is a quick little background of what’s going on. Lita and I are at Kadena AB in Okinawa and we are trying to get back to the Philippines via Space A. Last year we were stuck at Kadena for 9 days and we were hoping that it would not be the same this [...]
- Our 2015 Journey 6 1 week ago After our trip to the food court at the Base Exchange (BX) we took another $5 taxi ride back to the Navy Gateway Inn. We both were very tired and needed to get some sleep, but I needed to take a shower first. The laundry also needed to be done and since we had [...]
- 12 Nov - One Busy Morning 2 weeks ago Things got started early this morning. And when I say early, I do mean early. Although I did not go to bed until around 0100, Lita and I were up around 0300. Oh, I knew it was coming, but I’m so use to being up around that time, I didn’t feel like adjust my [...]
- Our 2015 Journey 5 3 weeks ago I am so late on getting this next leg of our journey out. A quick summary. Lita and I are in Angeles City trying to get a flight out of Clark on Space A. So far we’ve had bad luck, but tomorrow was looking promising (again). We did get out on 23 Sep, but [...]
- Sad Happy News 3 weeks ago The beginning of another rainy day in Calbayog. I’ve got a few notes and they should be plenty for a decent post. I really just wanted to get a post out as soon as possible so y’all won’t forget about me. We’ve got people coming and going around here, mostly going these days....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.