Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- I'm Monitoring It 1 day ago On 22 July I was up early, I’m talking 0500 early. I don’t know why, I just was. I decided that I would do some work on my http://ujspaceabaseinfo.wordpress.com/ blog. I usually have 2, and even sometimes 3, screens open at the same time for that update and it’s just faster to do it...
- Zine #85 - Typhoon Aftermath 4 days ago This was another one of those times that, at first, nothing was going on around here, at least to my knowledge, and then several things happened at the same time. Now I know I’ve got enough notes for at least 2 posts, maybe 3 if I blah blah enough. On 5 July we went [...]
- Zine #84 - Expat Get Together at Doce 2 weeks ago Time for another fun, fact filled post from your favorite Texan in the Philippines. In the previous post Zine #83 – Jade’s Marriage I stopped at the end of June, so then I’ll just start with July now. The first 5 days of July were pretty eventful for me doing things on my other blogs,...
- New BIR District Office in Bagacay 2 weeks ago Aimee Arteche Catalan Calbayog City, Samar, July 6, 2014 – The City Government of Catbalogan had failed to block the transfer of Revenue District Office #87 as its new 3-storey GOP-funded building will soon rise near new public market in Bagacay, this city. The construction of the building...
- Zine #83 - Jade's Marriage 2 weeks ago Again I am a bit behind because things start out slow and then seem to happen all at once. I write down some things, but by the time I get around to putting it in print, it’s old news. However I will continue to print it because I know sometimes something I say helps [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.