Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Operation Grace Joy 1 week ago My niece Grace needs an operation to get some bladder stones removed and the help with the medications that will follow. We have part of the money, but are trying to get the rest elsewhere. The total amount we are looking for to pay for it all is P50,000 (@$1200). Right now her operation is...
- Pascasio Departure 2 weeks ago I learned only yesterday, from Cathy, that she and her whole family would be going to stay with her mom down in Southern Leyte for awhile, probably until December. Now I knew that a couple of times they were talking about moving there, but nothing ever came of it. They would say they were...
- A Ticket to Ride - Part 2 3 weeks ago So continuing from Part 1, we have decided that Guam is our best option, instead of Korea, since we don’t want to take a chance of not getting out at all. So know my focus is on getting us from here to Guam the easiest, most economical way. At first we were going to take a [...]
- A Ticket to Ride - Part 1 3 weeks ago We’re at that time of year now that the wife and I need to leave the Philippines for at least a day. Being here in balikbayan status, it is necessary. This year we have to something a little bit unique. Unique enough that I hope we never have to repeat it. Since my wife’s [...]
- Hanging with Dude & Mate at Demetrius 4 weeks ago Yesterday afternoon around 4:15 I went to Calbayog Proper (downtown) with Lita to get some money. Unbeknownst to her at the time, I had a hidden agenda. She had already told me that after we get the money that we would separate so she could get a cover for our tablet and then get [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.