Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Zine # 72 - Partying with Mango Chicken 5 days ago Today, 22 Feb, I went to do a video of one side of Magsaysay Blvd. I only got about 1/8 of the way through and it started to rain too much for me to take a chance with the camera. I was not so concerned about myself, but I have had enough trouble with my [...]
- Dengue Cases in Calbayog Down in 2013 6 days ago Friday, February 28, 2014 CALBAYOG CITY — The number of reported dengue cases in this city dropped from 125 in 2012 to 69 in 2013, an official of the City Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit (CESU) saidGrace Campo, of CESU, said the data was based on the number of patients confined at the three...
- Ba-ning 1 week ago I’ve got a story to tell. Within this story there is insight on how things work here in the Philippines. I’m sure this story is not unique and many expats that live here have experienced something similar to this. I do not have a picture of Ba-ning, but I felt this story should be [...]
- Fredlar Suites 1 week ago Rosales Blvd. Calbayog City Hotel Features: - Free Wi-Fi… - 10 Guest Rooms - Standby Generator - Secured Parking - CCTV Monitoring Room Amenities: - Room Service - Hot & Cold Shower - Cable TVs - Complimentary Breakfast - Wake-up Service - All rooms are Air-Conditioned Room Rates: - Standard Room...
- Sour Valentine's Day 1 week ago For Valentine’s Day I ordered dozen roses, a teddy bear and box of chocolates for my sweetheart. I also made two orders of a gift basket full of chocolate bars and sweets, so that her family can enjoy it. Anyways the whole purchase was $250.00, a lot of money no matter where you live. I made...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.