Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- All Before Noon 3 days ago This morning was an interesting one. I stayed up late last night (again) so I didn’t even think about getting up until 0845. I didn’t get up, but I thought about it. I finally did get up at 0900 because the power went out. After what happen last time, Individual Brownout, I went...
- Repost: An Odd Beginning to Bliss 6 days ago http://www.texaninthephilippines.com/2010/12/10/an-odd-beginning-to-bliss/ - -
- Individual Brownout 1 week ago July 20th started out just like any other day. I was on the computer as usual, taking care of things. Along about 3 pm I noticed the light bulb above me flickering. I thought that the light bulb had finally bit the dust. I was thinking that luckily we had a couple of spares. [...]
- Malajog Beach Picnic Area 1 week ago https://youtu.be/SmFjD6VzEWI - -
- CEB Launches 3 More Visayas Routes 3 weeks ago Cebu Pacific (CEB) seeks to strengthen its presence in the Eastern and Western Visayas regions with the launch of three more routes from Cebu to Ormoc, Roxas and Calbayog within this year. Cebu Pacific (MB File photo Starting November 19, 2016, CEB will fly daily between Cebu and Ormoc, as well...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.
20:15 PM July 18, 2016
Great blog, you'll learn a lot from his stories and day to day life experience in the Philippines. He's funny too, he usually throw some humor on his blog.