Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Finishing Off The Notes 2 weeks ago I’ve gotten so far behind on this thing AGAIN. I need to go strictly by the notes and not babble so much and I can get through these notes. I have a feeling there will be plenty to write about in the coming days anyway. 7 Jan – At this point we were [...]
- Moving, Cleaning and Waiting 3 weeks ago Yes I know I’ve put this off for too many days. After the first week of 2016, things have slowed down back to normal and I figured I should spread out what little information I have. I still have enough information for 2 or 3 more posts right now, but nothing much at all [...]
- Only 1 Province not a 'Hot Spot' in East Visayas 3 weeks ago TACLOBAN CITY—All but one province in Eastern Visayas have been classified as areas of concern for the coming elections in May by police, which based its definition of a potential hot spot on intense political rivalry, presence of private armed groups and records of violence in previous...
- For Peaceful Elections, Police to Disband 131 Private Armies in Samar 3 weeks ago TACLOBAN CITY – The Philippine National Police (PNP) is stepping up efforts to disband 131 active private armies in Samar provinces in a bid to ensure honest, orderly, and peaceful elections on May 9. Reports reaching the police regional headquarters show that private armed groups (PAGS) with...
- The Ins and Outs of 5 Jan 16 1 month ago Okay, I should get a post out today. Actually I should have no later than yesterday, but I got lazy again. I’ve got lots of information for this post and it’s all from 5 January 2016. Several different things happened that day and with all my rambling, it should be plenty of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.