Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tears Upon Tears 2 weeks ago Today is one of those happy/sad days. I just finished watching a lot of the videos about the military people coming home early to surprise their families. Most, not all, but most of those make my eyes water. All tears of happiness of course. Well just a few minutes after I finished...
- Kamalig Event Center Restaurant/Cafe 2 weeks ago * * * * * * * * Kamalig Event Center Facebook —- About Kamalig Event Center —- Tags: Cafe, Calbayog, Calbayog City, dinner, Event Center, Kamalig, lunch, Party, Philippines, Restaurant, Samar, Social
- Road and Road Expansion 2 weeks ago I just got a bit of news today that we’ve been kind of expecting, but we didn’t think it would be so soon. Before I get into it though I wanted to put in the only item I have in my notes. I’ve been staying at home even more than usual lately, so I [...]
- Samar Mayor Seeks Security after Army Bares NPA 'Extortion' 3 weeks ago CALBAYOG CITY, Philippines — The mayor of a city in Samar has asked the military and police to tighten security after the Army claimed some groups have been allegedly been providing funds to communist rebels. At the meeting of the Joint Peace and Security Coordinating Council, Calbayog Mayor...
- Army, Police Tie up to Curb Insurgency in Calbayog 2 months ago Wednesday, February 25, 2015 CALBAYOG CITY — The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the Philippine National Police (PNP) have agreed to step up the drive against communist rebels during the recent joint peace and security coordinating council meeting in this city. This, after two Army...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.