Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Steamed Pork Dumplings 5 hours ago PrintSteamed Pork Dumplings Garlic-Soy Dipping Sauce 3 T. soy sauce 2 T. white vinegar 2 tsp. sesame oil 2 tsp. minced fresh garlic pinch sugar Combine ingredients and stir. Let stand 5-10 minutes before using to give the garlic time to permeate the soy sauce.Ingredients3/4 lb. ground pork 2 c. (...
- OJT for Grace 13 hours ago I suppose that most of y’all know that Lita and I only have 1 son, no daughters. Our nieces here in the Philippines, Juvic and Grace are the closest we have to daughters. Well today I got a little taste of what it’s like when one of them leaves the nest. I say ‘little’ [...]
- Zine #75 - Facebook Group Party 2 weeks ago I guess it’s about time to stop procrastinating. Lately I have not really felt like typing a long post, but the notes are starting to accumulate, so I better get one out. I’ve got enough notes for at least 2 posts considering I like to ramble a lot. It’s been 2 weeks since my [...]
- Samar Escapee Shot Dead, Another Recaptured 2 weeks ago CALBAYOG, Samar – An escapee was shot dead while another was recaptured in separate operations conducted by the police and agents of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) hunting down 16 inmates who bolted the city jail last Wednesday. Nelwin Juanerio was shot about 5:30 a.m....
- 16 Inmates Escape Calbayog City Jail 3 weeks ago CALBAYOG CITY, Samar – Sixteen inmates escape from the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) facility in Brgy. Gadgaran around 9:00am today, Calbayog City Police Station (CCPS) Chief PSupt. Elmer Cinco said. Cinco identified the escapees as Dindo Calagos (rape), Nelwin Juanerio (murder),...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.