Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Aloha from Hawaii 1 day ago Preview from Last Post So for our trip to Texas from the Philippines we are in Guam right now. We just finished getting Lita’s dependent military ID card renewed and are now waiting on a flight at the passenger terminal to head in the direction of Texas. We already missed out on one flight...
- ID'd and Waiting in Guam 1 week ago Preview from Last Post So my wife and I are in Guam at this time. We are staying at the Days Inn and getting ready to head for Andersen AFB to get he ID card updated. If you missed the previous post that explains all we did while on Guam the whole weekend, and [...]
- Pizza Shuttle to GPO Mall 2 weeks ago So we were upstairs in our at the Days Inn Guam taking a nap. I had pretty much wore myself out walking, and I’m not quite done yet. If you want to read the last post to know or to remember what the walking was all about, you can check it out HERE. [...]
- Guam Money, Food and Beer 3 weeks ago So did I finally find a solution to my money exchange problem? Will I finally find a way to exchange our pesos to dollars so we can actually pay for our hotel room, get something to eat and actually do just about everything else we need to do? If you do not know and [...]
- Footing It In Guam 2 months ago I am going to get one thing out of the way right away because I know y’all must be on the edge of your seat wanting to know. Okay, well maybe not on the edge of your seat, but maybe you are curious. What? You have no idea what I’m talking about? Well I [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.