Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Zine Entry #57 - Slow Internet/Broken Phone 1 day ago If you have been following along with this adventure then most likely you read at the end of Zine Entry #56 - Breaking the Boring Ice about how everyone, especially me it seems the most, wants this power back on. But since we have no control all we can do is make the best [...]
- Zine Entry #56 - Breaking the Boring Ice 5 days ago Time to get back to the continuing adventures of life in the dark. At the end of Zine Entry #55 – BBQ, Beer and Water I mentioned that we had an additional 8 visitors show up to stay here. They were also escaping the wrath of Typhoon Yolonda. They were Jun and Luz’s oldest [...]
- Philippines Aid Scandal 5 days ago Food flown in from Britain ends up in shops hundreds of miles from typhoon Supplies have turned up on shelves of shops in the capital Manila Equipment bought with UK donations have been locked up in warehouses Rice and other food is being stockpiled and not given to needy Charities express...
- Zine Entry #55 - BBQ, Beer and Water 6 days ago Before I get started with this post I like to point out the fact that the game links seem to be gone for good. They did not appear on the last post Zine Entry #54 – Stories and Rumors Galore and I was even able to go back and copy/paste the 2 posts (Zine [...]
- Zine Entry #54 - Stories and Rumors Galore 1 week ago This is my first attempt to do a post after trying to get rid of those damn game links that invaded my blog. I hope the wipe, the new operating system and the new anti-virus have taken care of that. We’ll find out soon. Either way, it’s time for me to do a post [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.