Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Xooming to a New Restaurant 1 day ago On the 29th of April at 0800 I watched the first round of the NFL Draft. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to watch it live and was a little worried, but it was no problem. All I had to do was go to www.nfl.com/draft and click on the “Live” button. It was free [...]
- Samar Lawmaker, 5 others Accused of 2011 Slay of Calbayog Mayor 2 days ago CALBAYOG CITY, Philippines – Rosa Jessica “Aika” Uy-Delgado, the eldest daughter of slain Calbayog City Mayor Reynaldo Uy, has filed a complaint against Samar 2nd District Representative Milagrosa Tan and several others for allegedly conspiring to kill the former mayor 5 years ago. Named...
- New UPS Battery 3 days ago Just recently I have been having problems with my UPS, which I believe I commented on in the last post. The alarm starting going off, which indicates a low internal battery. I milked it for just about all it had, but I finally had to get it replaced. Although the alarm was going off, [...]
- Plants, UPS and Security 5 days ago My computer UPS (Uninterrupted Power Source) was giving me problems this morning (14 Apr). The alarm was going off on it again. I was hoping it would last until the end of the month, but I’m not so sure that’s going to be the case. Most likely it needs another internal battery, but...
- Blogging and Beautifying 6 days ago I have discovered a negative thing about me taking notes to put items in the blog. I was doing it because I do not have the best memory in the world, but that also is the reason that is negative. I take so many notes, so I won’t forget something important, but I get [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.