Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Samar Barangay Chief Shot Dead 5 days ago A local official was shot dead around 8 on Sunday evening in Calbayog City, Samar. Declared dead at a local hospital was Carayman barangay (village) chief Edgar Belleza, 35 years old and married. Initial investigation, according to Senior Supt. Nolaco Bathan, director of the Samar Provincial...
- Wide Highway, Short Build 1 week ago If you have been reading the posts here, you will know that the city is planning on expanding the highway the runs in front of our house. Of course not ‘just’ in front of our house, but, from what I hear, they have plans to widen the whole highway, at least in Samar. When [...]
- Calbayog Walkabout 2 weeks ago Here I go again, being too lazy to type up a post. Retired life is difficult. Difficult to get motivated after relaxing in a cool breeze, drinking a beer and listening to music all day week. It’s only been a few years, I’ll get the hang of it in a few more … maybe. I [...]
- Kamalig Event Center Present and Future 1 month ago I didn’t take any notes for this post and I waited a couple of days longer than I should have before getting it started, so I sure hope I remember everything. I think it’s something that Calbayog City really needs and am glad that it’s in the works. Awhile back I was all high [...]
- Kamalig Event Center & Restaurant Menu 1 month ago * * * * * * * * * Kamalig Event Center & Restaurant – Tel. No. 2091311 – FEATURED MENU —- - Starters - Crunchy Fish Balls Php 50.00 Fried Chicken Tenders Php 70.00 French Fries Php100.00 -Salad – Fresh House Salad (Freshest Seasonal Lettuce & Vegetables with our house dressing) Php290.00...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.