Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- American Troops in the Philippines 1 week ago I’m really struggling with something here and I thought I’d get it out in a post to see if I can get someone out there to explain it to me. I want to know why there is so much protest about Americans troops being in the Philippines? The only things that I can see [...]
- The Philippines' Resorts World Manila 2 weeks ago Manila is slowly becoming the new Macau. The country’s economy is improving and there are a lot of undeveloped lands in the country that can be used as bases for luxury-integrated establishments. As of today, there are 3 grand casinos in Manila with two more slated to open in the next couple of...
- Calbayog-Tacloban V.V. 2 months ago I decided that I need to get a short post in here to let y’all know that I am not ignoring this blog, but things have been very slow around here almost the whole month. Actually since our trip to Tacloban with Randy & Teri Landis on 6 July, we have done nearly nothing but [...]
- More Security, Blogging, Music, Real Estate and Money 2 months ago Wow! It’s been almost 2 weeks since my last post and believe it or not I have not been slacking. I have a new blog that has been getting a lot of my attention. It’s just starting up and I needed to get it going. It’s not a blog about the Philippines, although some [...]
- Party, Party, Eat, Drink 2 months ago On the 16th of June it was cousin Fransciso’s birthday (Titing). He finally made it to 50 years young. It was his birthday but I felt like I was the one that got the presents. I say that because my wife, Lita, made some of my favorite foods for the party. She made [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.