Latest Blog Posts »
- Three Years Today!!! 1 week ago Three years ago today, we touched down in the most beautiful country on this planet of ours! A country that has given our whole family so many rich experiences. A country that has encouraged all five of us to live life to its full potential. A country that has inspired all five of us to […]
- Mondo Explorer Panama 1 month ago I am excited to announce that I am now a Freelance Writer for travel website Mondo Explorer! Developing my writing skills is something that has happened gradually and organically as a result of my passion for Panama which urged me to start my blog, almost three years ago now. I am delighted to able...
- 'The Frog and the Caiman' Illustrated Audiobook from the Kids of Coco Solo 2 months ago The children of Coco Solo got together recently to make a really charming illustrated audiobook entitled ‘El Sapo y el Caiman’ – ‘The Frog and the Caiman.’
- Gallery of Gamboa Views 2 months ago
- International Living Magazine Postcards Feature on Panama 2 months ago So, I was delighted to be contacted by a Panamanian-based journalist to be interviewed for International Living Magazine. We met at a lovely coffee shop surrounded by palms complete with monkeys. It gave me a tiny taste of what it must be like to be famous: the lady who interviewed me was just...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Things to Do with Kids in Panama! Writing Contest March 2013 Note 1: These things are also awesome fun without kids! Note 2: These activities are all either in Panama City or less than 30 minutes drive away. Summit Zoo and Botanical Gardens Take a trip to Summit Zoo and Botanical Gardens to see a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Panama!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Panamajama's Blog
21:36 PM November 21, 2012
Love this blog! Its a great representation of the beautiful country of Panama as seen from the lens and words of a curious and talented ex-pat!
22:18 PM November 21, 2012
I've been enjoying this blog for months now. It gives a great insight into life in a different country and I've had the opportunity to watch the family adjust to a very different lifestyle from what we experience in the UK. The photos have been brilliant illustrations and the variety of wildlife available just outside the front door is in such contrast to what I would find in my garden. Entertaining and educational at once. Enjoyable and interesting - long may it continue.
22:57 PM November 21, 2012
It has been such fun to read and follow. This is not a tourist information 'all is rosy' advertisement, it is real life. Sometimes it is sad, sometimes funny but always amazing. This is the best advert for Panama - seeing and reading how it really is. It is great to learn about the weird and strange animals and how the family cope with life in Panama. My niece is currently near this part of the world- I sent her a link to this blog before she went so she would sort of know what to expect. She loved it as do I.
00:16 AM November 22, 2012
The best blog about Panama. Aw, heck, the best blog in Central America!
22:56 PM December 02, 2012
A very creative and interesting blog. Love the photo's of various places in Panama, along with the unique experiences.
01:50 AM December 03, 2012
Awesome blog! It's fun, exciting, and inspiring.
15:09 PM December 03, 2012
As another expat who has lived in Panama, I know how hard it is to become fully comfortable in another country. There are so many things to learn and one encounters many hurdles to overcome. But in her blog Jane not only discusses what one can do to have a positive experience in a country, but what one can do to give back. Jane understands the importance of recognizing our privilege in a country where many our struggling day to day. For the past year now Jane has supported our organization www.cambiocreativo.org - an organization that facilitates educational workshops in the community of Coco Solo, near Colon City. We rely on people like Jane to get the word out about our small grassroots organization. She has recently has also become an Ambassador of our organization-and is helping us in our annual fundraising efforts. To us, Jane is more than an excellent expat blogger, but a person who is actively and passionately engaged in the Panamanian community. Thanks Jane!!!
18:02 PM December 04, 2012
I always enjoy visiting Jane's Panamajama blog. Her unique perspective on Panama life (both wild & domesticated), her photos & videos, and her blend of humor and compassion make it a treat for the eyes, mind & heart.
00:45 AM December 05, 2012
Awesome blog ! always love reading the experiences and how Jane and her family are enjoying life in Panama.
16:44 PM December 06, 2012
I love Panamajama's Blog! Jane has a global perspective, sharing beautiful images and every day experiences, she offers up a personal perspective on family life in Panama.
20:21 PM December 09, 2012
Great blog. We love the colour and vitality. Panama looks so interesting , please keep posting .