Letters from Lusaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wrapping it Up 2 years ago Well, our tour of duty in Zambia officially ended late January, when Thom returned home for good. It was a busy autumn for me, going back and forth from here to Zambia, and supervising the building of our barn and … Continue reading →
- Buyer's Delight! 3 years ago Now that I’ve had a few days and nights in this new house, I’ve really come to appreciate why they sited it where they did. It’s actually perfect. The rising sun comes through the front bank of windows and is … Continue reading →
- A Rested Person is a Happy Person 3 years ago Wow! The world looks so much more promising and cooperative to me when I feel rested and fed. Within 24 hours of arriving at our new home I got internet(!!!!! can you believe it??? I love America. This is the … Continue reading →
- Buyer's Remorse! 3 years ago Prior to leaving Zambia I had arranged (at great cost) to have the house cleaned top to bottom – walls, ceilings, windows, floors, cabinets scrubbed, bathrooms, closets/drawers, etc. I can’t stand to live in a dirty house and knew that … Continue reading →
- Doggies in America 3 years ago We’ve only been in the U.S. for 10 hours and already Coco’s been to three states (Illinois, Indiana and Michigan). Yes, both dogs made it to the U.S. healthy and safe, and remarkably calm. There were a few hiccups, which … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Zambia Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Zambia!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters from Lusaka has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!