Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wall decor from SAAL Digital 4 months ago Wall decor from SAAL Digital I barely print any of my photos but when SAAL Digital recently asked if I was interested trying one of their wall decors I saw it as a great opportunity to finally have one of my works hanging on my wall. Choice of material Once I had accepted SAAL Digitals offer it...
- Oliviera Restaurant 6 months ago After enjoying the sun setting with the wonderful Tuscan landscape as a foreground we headed to the restaurant of the hotel, Oliviera. Just like La Suvera, this place has a past, in fact the restaurant is set in an old olive oil mill and you can still admire the antique machinery inside. With a...
- La Suvera A Renaissance Beauty in Tuscany 8 months ago In Tuscany every place you will be visiting is set against a dreamy backdrop of rolling hills in different shades of green or brown depending on the season. The region embraces tranquility and beauty you have not seen elsewhere, here you will want to slow down to enjoy it fully. Always keen in...
- Rollei Compact Traveler Carbon Tripod 8 months ago A travel tripod that weight less than 1 kg, that has a length of only 33 cm when folded and that can take up to 8kg in camera equipment, yes that kind of tripod do exists!! I’m a happy user of Rollei’s Rock Solid Beta Carbon tripod however when shooting in a city and not near a cliff with...
- Totally Crazy show at Crazy Horse in Paris 8 months ago In early August I was invited by the Parisian Tour Operator, ParisCityVision, and Crazy Horse, together with my friend Anne, for an entertaining cabaret show at the mythical Crazy Horse in Paris. I’ve always been curious to visit a cabaret, and given there are plenty of them in Paris, I wanted to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
22:47 PM November 24, 2012
07:57 AM November 25, 2012
Life style blog when it is as its best. Lovely pictures and interesting text
14:15 PM November 25, 2012
are just beginning to follow the blog and loooove it already :)
23:31 PM November 27, 2012
My favorite blog in the whole wide world!
21:03 PM November 29, 2012
Wonderful blog to follow with amazing photographs and great context. Love it!