Navigating the World
Latest Blog Posts »
- 2-10-14: So you need a getaway? 3 weeks ago One thing I’ve learned about blogging is that nobody really wants to listen to you expound for paragraph after torturous paragraph about your incredible beach vacation – especially not your friends and family Stateside who are experiencing one of the coldest, harshest, below-zero winters on...
- 1/23/14: The Gloves are Off - or - Floors 2-30, You've Taken Things Too Far 2 months ago For those of you just tuning in, I live on the ground floor of a Hong Kong high rise. As part of this set up, I have been blessed with a ridiculously large private patio… well, private if you ignore the 30 floors worth of people peering down upon us, but at least we’re the […]
- One Year: How time flies 2 months ago Filed under: Baby Bartell
- 12-5-13: An open letter to a teenage girl about matters of the heart 3 months ago As a middle school teacher, you never are quite sure what your day will bring. The only thing you DO know is that it will probably involve waaaaaay more than what was written into your job description. Today, for example, over the course of 10 hours I counseled some of my advisory kids about...
- Eleven Months: Playin' with the big boys 4 months ago Filed under: Uncategorized
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Navigating the World has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!