Navigating the World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our Minne-versary 2 months ago Today marks one year since we moved back to the prairies of Minnesota/North Dakota. I can’t believe it has been one year already… and at the same time, one year doesn’t seem nearly sufficient to hold all the life that has been lived – all the coffee that has been ingested – all the “I...
- An "Extra"ordinary Life: a week in pictures 4 months ago A friend on Facebook challenged me to 7 days of posting a photo of My (Extra)ordinary Life. The day by day of being me. At the risk of coming across as egotistical and self-worshiping, I took her up on it, especially because I learned a lot from watching her do it herself. I reprint my […]
- Saving language arts teachers... from themselves 4 months ago It’s May. That means that in upcoming weeks, teachers all over social media will be taking time outs from their drudgery to bemoan the looming piles of mediocre essays crying out to be graded. It’s okay. We understand you’re in survival mode and your sanity is in the balance. All you...
- 7 minutes 6 months ago 4 months postpartum. My husband left the country for four days to take care of some business and traded phones with me, as my phone carries the international calling plan. Laying alone one night, my three year old and baby both mercifully (albeit temporarily) sleeping in their own little beds, I...
- A creature of habit 7 months ago Being home for six months now, I find that many things have returned to “normal.” The shock of being back has worn off – even if the shock of -20 degree January days in North Dakota is fresh in my mind (and body!). There are a few things, however, that linger: 1.) I still have a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Navigating the World has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!