Navigating the World
Latest Blog Posts »
- 12-5-13: An open letter to a teenage girl about matters of the heart 5 days ago As a middle school teacher, you never are quite sure what your day will bring. The only thing you DO know is that it will probably involve waaaaaay more than what was written into your job description. Today, for example, over the course of 10 hours I counseled some of my advisory kids about...
- Eleven Months: Playin' with the big boys 2 weeks ago Filed under: Uncategorized
- 11/15/13 - From the Vault: Shopping Mall Serenade 3 weeks ago There are some stories that simply beg to be told. As a storyteller, I lie in wait for them to appear. Sometimes they flit by as a whisper when a little boy dances his way into your heart on the MTR. Sometimes they smack you in the face when your air trumpeting is abruptly cut […]
- Ten Months: Seven passport stamps. Four visas. One kid on the move. 2 months ago Filed under: Uncategorized
- 10/14/13: Cambodia - A ruined vacation 3 months ago It’s true. It was. By things like this: And this: And this: You see? Ruined. “Har, har, har! Oh the silly English teacher and her puns,” the masses say as they groan and sigh. Oh come on now; I know better. After three years of this I’ve learned that all people really want are...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Navigating the World has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!