Navigating the World
Latest Blog Posts »
- 11-30-14: A week without walls 6 months ago My school is pretty much the coolest. Each November we take one week out of our regularly scheduled lives, shake things up a bit, and scatter our entire middle school throughout Hong Kong and SE Asia for some genuine learning experiences. This year’s trips included service trips to Cambodia,...
- 11-25-14: A good day 6 months ago Today was a good day. It was ordinary Indistinguishable in a line-up Run of the mill. Pound for pound weighing in pretty much – The same as any other 100 Tuesdays one might encounter And to be honest, I can’t name any one big thing that happened… … but I can name 100 little ones All […]
- 7-18-14: Midwest Asian General Store 10 months ago If you blink more than once, you’ll miss it completely. The miniature town of Solway, Minnesota, tucked quietly to the west of Bemidji, doesn’t even have a gas station to lure in travelers zipping down Highway 2. There are no restaurants, no hardware stores – not even a farm implement...
- 4-4-14: Wind in the Willows 13 months ago As a woman living and raising a family abroad, one thing I often ache for is a feeling of stability that comes from being rooted. Certainly my childhood home has roots that run deep, catching me gently in their complex and gentle web, regardless of where I may run… but I have got to admit, […]
- 2-10-14: So you need a getaway? 1 year ago One thing I’ve learned about blogging is that nobody really wants to listen to you expound for paragraph after torturous paragraph about your incredible beach vacation – especially not your friends and family Stateside who are experiencing one of the coldest, harshest, below-zero winters on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Navigating the World has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!