Navigating the World
Latest Blog Posts »
- 11-30-14: A week without walls 10 months ago My school is pretty much the coolest. Each November we take one week out of our regularly scheduled lives, shake things up a bit, and scatter our entire middle school throughout Hong Kong and SE Asia for some genuine learning experiences. This year’s trips included service trips to Cambodia,...
- 11-25-14: A good day 10 months ago Today was a good day. It was ordinary Indistinguishable in a line-up Run of the mill. Pound for pound weighing in pretty much – The same as any other 100 Tuesdays one might encounter And to be honest, I can’t name any one big thing that happened… … but I can name 100 little ones All […]
- 7-18-14: Midwest Asian General Store 1 year ago If you blink more than once, you’ll miss it completely. The miniature town of Solway, Minnesota, tucked quietly to the west of Bemidji, doesn’t even have a gas station to lure in travelers zipping down Highway 2. There are no restaurants, no hardware stores – not even a farm implement...
- 4-4-14: Wind in the Willows 1 year ago As a woman living and raising a family abroad, one thing I often ache for is a feeling of stability that comes from being rooted. Certainly my childhood home has roots that run deep, catching me gently in their complex and gentle web, regardless of where I may run… but I have got to admit, […]
- 2-10-14: So you need a getaway? 1 year ago One thing I’ve learned about blogging is that nobody really wants to listen to you expound for paragraph after torturous paragraph about your incredible beach vacation – especially not your friends and family Stateside who are experiencing one of the coldest, harshest, below-zero winters on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Navigating the World has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!