Sketches from the other side
Latest Blog Posts »
- we saw a woman 2 days ago We saw a woman wearing a pink jacket that depicted poodles with hair bows. Then we passed her and saw what she was cradling in her arms. A more abiding love may be hard to find.
- I won't be there 4 days ago I could explain why I'm not the least bit interested in going to the rally at 3pm or supporting Snowden but Slate's article pretty much covers my feelings on the subject, and more eloquently than I could.
- master of none 5 days ago One side benefit of practicing in Hong Kong is that I don't have to deal with a certain type of client that I saw all too often in the United States: the guy who thinks he's an architect, too.
- freedom 1 week ago On June fourth we commemorated the Tiananmen Square protests and killings of civilians in Hong Kong, where we are still free to do so for the most part.
- A-Ma Temple, 25 years later 1 week ago Last summer I spent three hellish days removing my parents' photographs from the damaging acidic paper albums that they were being kept in and penciling their dates and locations on the back before placing them into ordered bins.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sketches from the other side has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!