Latest Blog Posts »
- "Picking Flowers" in the back 40 9 months ago We had one of those ‘charming’ breakfast discussions the other day … topics that seemingly pop out of mid-air.
- Independence Day 9 months ago My favorite part of this whole day:The very first song sung in Alejandria – the first song of the Rosary that was being said in honor and gratitude for the birthday of Jes
- If a Tree falls ... 9 months ago So the question of the day is: If a tree falls over the road and no one is there to see it (thank God) … did it really fall?andWHO will clear it away??As we were driving out of town to take Blanca and Idalia home, heading towards Alejandria, someone from another truck yelled that a tree had...
- Contrasts - part one 9 months ago September 9 2012 – Quinceanera Of all the things I could write about … I have to share briefly about this tradition … it is very different depending upon your economic means.I went to a very humble ‘sweet 15’ party for Blanca’s niece a couple of years ago.
- The Simple Things 10 months ago We are now without a delegation – it has been 2 weeks full of very wonderful activities.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Kathy's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!