Life of an Expat in Guantanamo Bay
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our Family's Last Days in GTMO 7 months ago I should be at the pier right about now to attend the USS CARR (FFG 52) Ship Tour, but here I am blogging about my family’s last days in GTMO.
- It Don't "GTMO" Better Than This. Or Does It? 6 months ago In February of 2011, I learned a new popular catch phrase that is now too often used around the base.
- GTMO Life Is For You If... 6 months ago In my earlier blog entry entitled “Things You Should Know Before Relocating to GTMO,” I promised that I would highlight the “positive” factors about GTMO.
- A GTMO Life Is A Fit Life...Well, For Most People Anyways. 6 months ago “Let’s go walking,” I said to my husband early in the wee morning…around 5 a.m.
- A Message From My 13 Year Old Daughter 6 months ago If you have been reading my blogs and keeping up with me on Facebook, you’re probably wondering why I have this post today.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Life of an Expat in Guantanamo Bay
19:20 PM November 23, 2012
Life of an Expat in GTMO, Cuba is an informative and entertaining blog site that I find is an excellent resource for anyone interested in relocating to GTMO, especially for U.S. contractors. Read the "Things You Should Know Before Relocating to GTMO." Very good information!
20:17 PM November 24, 2012
I found this to be very informative and an exciting entry to read. I think you should keep doing the excellent blogging so that readers like myself can something to read and relate to. Thanks for all of your wonderful blog postings and keep up the excellwnt work!!
06:11 AM November 25, 2012
I very much enjoy reading this blog. I am a U.S. contractor based in Kuwait, but I feel like some of my experiences are similiar to what is described by the author. I feel like I have gotten to know Kristen and her family. Very informative and enjoyable to read!