Latest Blog Posts »
- Rue Sansregret: Full Circle 6 hours ago I
- My hands are small... 1 week ago My hands are small, I knowBut they're not yours, they are my ownBut they're not yours, they are my ownAnd I am never brokenWe are never brokenWe are God's eyes.
- ...And Then Some ! 4 weeks ago My Aunt Eleanor was a true inspiration to all of us.
- Celebrating winter, friendships, and birthdays 2 months ago I have been back in Edmonton about 6 weeks now, and have managed to spend three weekends on out of town excursions with friends.
- Motho Ke Motho Ka Botho 2 months ago I will be presenting tomorrow to my colleagues in Health Canada on some of my learnings from my year volunteering
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Botswana!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Rue Sansregret
08:22 AM March 26, 2013
Hi Steph We miss you so much already, thanks to you we are now able to look at our country with new eyes now please keep blogging, let us know what's happening in your life back at home. Emmah