Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Morning Photo - Spanish Street Lights & Palm Trees 5 days ago Blue sky, palm trees and oranate street lighting with the aroma of Orange blossom filling the air in Santiago de Calatrava, Jaen.
- Spain Trip Planning - Tapas Tours & Horse Shows in Andalucia 1 week ago Tapas is a way of life, an expectation on our dinner table, a necessity with chilled beer and a fabulous way to eat al fresco sampling a little of what you fancy from a large choice. So when my latest trip planning clients wanted me to include some flamenco and tapas tours on their Andalucia trip...
- Monday Morning Photo - Local Romeria 1 week ago The local village Romeria in El Reguelo where we have our holiday rental home Casa Rural El Reguelo yesterday. Coming Down from the Chapel Carrying the Virgen
- Spanish Wooden Church Door, Peep Holes and Wild Flowers 2 weeks ago Fabulous wooden church doors in Torredonjimeno, Jaen. Wooden doors, peep holes, and wildflowers placed in jars, very touching in a spot surrounded only by olive groves and no houses let alone people.
- Monday Morning Photo - Santiago de Calatrava 3 weeks ago The entrance sign to the small town of Santiago de Calatrava, Jaen.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Andalucia Explorer
11:35 AM December 03, 2012
I have read Rachel Webb's excellent book reviews and articles about Spain, for some years. Now she has developed a wonderful site in Andalusia Explorer which is full of newsy and fascinating titbits about life in the deep South in the Jaen area of Andalusia. The site offers a real pot pourri-from food and tapas, to book and music reviews and travel experiences, all accompanied by creative and thoughful photographic images. A treasure of a blog.
19:13 PM December 05, 2012
I love reading about Rachel's life in rural Jaen, Andalucia's least known area. She knows lots about the countryside and gives a unique perspective on living in southern Spain.