Gay American In Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- FUTBOL: Argentina's Favorite Past-Time 3 weeks ago Soccer, or “Futbol” as it is known here, is a serious thing to most Argentineans. The love for this favorite past-time gathers people of all ages, gender, nationality and creed together to rally for their favorite soccer team.With this year’s World Cup, people have taken to going to bars,...
- Photoset Of Plaza San Martin in Cordoba Argentina 3 weeks ago
- Photoset Of Plaza De La Intendencia in Cordoba Argentina 3 weeks ago
- How Strikes And The Work Ethic in Argentina Affect College Students 3 months ago It’s been over a month since I wrote an article but there’s a good reason behind that. After successfully passing the pre-semester (from February to March), I started my 1styear college semester at the National University of Cordoba and things have not been going smoothly.From the beginning,...
- Touring San Juan Argentina 5 months ago There aren’t enough words to describe how awesome the province of San Juan is with its majestic mountains, beautiful scenery, farmland, capital city, history, and so much more. On Tuesday, March 25th, my folks and I drove from Cordoba to San Juan for a much needed break. The seven hour journey...
Contest Entries »
- Che! What a Shock! Expat Culture Shock One of the toughest things about being an expat is that I have desperately tried to find similarities between Cordoba Argentina and the United States. After months of struggling I came to the conclusion that this simply does not work. In...
- An American at the National University of Cordoba Education and International Schools Intro to Psychology at the National University of CordobaArgentina offers free higher education. That in itself is a major incentive to move here, but things aren’t always what they appear to be. I had this misguided impression that the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Gay American In Argentina
03:28 AM December 17, 2012
I found this blog very insightful. It gave me a first hand perspective on the province of Cordoba in Argentina. My heart goes out to writer of this blog because I can see how much he struggles with the culture shock in some of his entries.
12:53 PM December 18, 2012
The photos on this blog add a personal touch to the blogger and it captures the beauty of Cordoba which I'll admit, I had not heard of until I read this blog.
15:52 PM January 10, 2013
I love how this blog represents my Native Cordoba. Specially since thus far, he appears to be the only expat blogger for this province. He offers a fair perspective on life here.
23:20 PM January 12, 2013
I like the honesty in this blog. Videos are nice and enjoyable to watch. Can't wait to visit Cordoba, Argentina and explore. Keep the great blogs coming.
23:26 PM January 12, 2013
I absolutely love it! Very informative. I can feel that the writer is speaking directly from the heart and it continues to capture my interest. Beautiful pictures! I hope to one day visit Cordoba.