Gay American In Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- Product Pricing Comparison: Argentina Then And Now 2 weeks ago So the international rumor mill suggests that Argentina’s economy is hitting an all-time low. So I decided to do a bit of pricing comparison with products I spot-checked last year versus the actual cost today. Have the prices dropped? Do they ever in any part of the world? The answer would be no....
- Expat Report: 26 months Later 2 weeks ago I’d like to start out by thanking the readers who have shown me their love and support on my expat blog and on my web novel blog. I’m nearly two months late writing this, but I felt it was necessary to write a blog entry honoring the last two years of my life in Argentina.I'm happy to report...
- How The Looming Risk Of Default Affects Cordoba Argentina 2 weeks ago Some of you may have heard about the vulture funds and the “DEFAULT” that Argentina is in danger of facing. This blog entry won’t help you to explain why it’s happening or what it’s about. There are plenty of news reports and websites out there and each have their own version of what’s...
- FUTBOL: Argentina's Favorite Past-Time 1 month ago Soccer, or “Futbol” as it is known here, is a serious thing to most Argentineans. The love for this favorite past-time gathers people of all ages, gender, nationality and creed together to rally for their favorite soccer team.With this year’s World Cup, people have taken to going to bars,...
- Photoset Of Plaza San Martin in Cordoba Argentina 1 month ago
Contest Entries »
- Che! What a Shock! Expat Culture Shock One of the toughest things about being an expat is that I have desperately tried to find similarities between Cordoba Argentina and the United States. After months of struggling I came to the conclusion that this simply does not work. In...
- An American at the National University of Cordoba Education and International Schools Intro to Psychology at the National University of CordobaArgentina offers free higher education. That in itself is a major incentive to move here, but things aren’t always what they appear to be. I had this misguided impression that the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Gay American In Argentina
03:28 AM December 17, 2012
I found this blog very insightful. It gave me a first hand perspective on the province of Cordoba in Argentina. My heart goes out to writer of this blog because I can see how much he struggles with the culture shock in some of his entries.
12:53 PM December 18, 2012
The photos on this blog add a personal touch to the blogger and it captures the beauty of Cordoba which I'll admit, I had not heard of until I read this blog.
15:52 PM January 10, 2013
I love how this blog represents my Native Cordoba. Specially since thus far, he appears to be the only expat blogger for this province. He offers a fair perspective on life here.
23:20 PM January 12, 2013
I like the honesty in this blog. Videos are nice and enjoyable to watch. Can't wait to visit Cordoba, Argentina and explore. Keep the great blogs coming.
23:26 PM January 12, 2013
I absolutely love it! Very informative. I can feel that the writer is speaking directly from the heart and it continues to capture my interest. Beautiful pictures! I hope to one day visit Cordoba.