Gay American In Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- Here's What You'll Find In Cordoba's Botanical Garden 1 month ago If you want to surround yourself with a variety of diverse plant life, then Cordoba's Botanical Garden (El Jardin Botanico de Cordoba) is the idyllic place. Essentially, it's a conservatory of some of the most beautiful scenery and vegetation.Of course, I had no idea that this place even existed...
- Here's What You Need To Know About Renting Property In Argentina 2 months ago If you're moving to Argentina, you're going to need a place to stay. Since some of my blog followers have been asking about the 411 on renting apartments, airbnb, and hostels, I've gathered as much data as I could scrounge up, along with a few sites that might prove useful in your search for...
- American Chicken Has Finally Arrived In Cordoba 3 months ago There's good news for American expats living in Cordoba who have been craving some KFC, but don't feel like traveling to Buenos Aires. American Chicken, which is located in Boulevard Chacabuco 721 now offers a variety of fried chicken items.While the menu may not be an exact match to KFC, it comes...
- Starbucks Argentina Tells Plain Bagels To "Drop Dead" 2 months ago No Bagels? WTF Starbucks?Yes. It’s a sad day for any expat living in Argentina who's a plain bagel lover and looks forward to their fix from Starbucks. Up until a few months ago, I relied on this popular international coffee joint to provide me with my Frappuccino fix and my plain bagel with...
- Our Buenos Aires Vacation 2018: Day 3 - Visiting The Buenos Aires Botanical Garden 3 months ago We've found that Buenos Aires has a way of refreshing us physically and emotionally every time, and even though we had a few hours left, we decided to make the best of our experience. So our first stop was to Magic Donuts.This photo was taken after we got home. Unfortunately, the journey was brutal...
Contest Entries »
- Che! What a Shock! Expat Culture Shock One of the toughest things about being an expat is that I have desperately tried to find similarities between Cordoba Argentina and the United States. After months of struggling I came to the conclusion that this simply does not work. In...
- An American at the National University of Cordoba Education and International Schools Intro to Psychology at the National University of CordobaArgentina offers free higher education. That in itself is a major incentive to move here, but things aren’t always what they appear to be. I had this misguided impression that the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Gay American In Argentina
03:28 AM December 17, 2012
I found this blog very insightful. It gave me a first hand perspective on the province of Cordoba in Argentina. My heart goes out to writer of this blog because I can see how much he struggles with the culture shock in some of his entries.
12:53 PM December 18, 2012
The photos on this blog add a personal touch to the blogger and it captures the beauty of Cordoba which I'll admit, I had not heard of until I read this blog.
15:52 PM January 10, 2013
I love how this blog represents my Native Cordoba. Specially since thus far, he appears to be the only expat blogger for this province. He offers a fair perspective on life here.
23:20 PM January 12, 2013
I like the honesty in this blog. Videos are nice and enjoyable to watch. Can't wait to visit Cordoba, Argentina and explore. Keep the great blogs coming.
23:26 PM January 12, 2013
I absolutely love it! Very informative. I can feel that the writer is speaking directly from the heart and it continues to capture my interest. Beautiful pictures! I hope to one day visit Cordoba.