Gay American In Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- Becoming a Permanent Resident of Argentina - A U.S. Expat's Story 4 days ago
- Public Hospitals in Argentina and the Free Healthcare Experience 3 weeks ago One of the reasons I moved to Argentina was because of the free healthcare, but what does that really mean? Today I discovered the pros and the cons of public hospitals and the free healthcare experience. My spouse suffers from a genetic skin disorder which has been aggravated by the heat and...
- Our One Year Wedding Anniversary 2 months ago I just celebrated my one year wedding anniversary. I can’t believe it’s been a year. It seems like only yesterday that I was boarding a 6 train with the love of my life and his family to head to city hall.
- Why the University of Cordoba Should Not Teach English 3 months ago I’ve spent the past seven weeks attending classes at the National University of Cordoba and I’ve been going out of my mind. Why you ask? For starters, the decision to attend this year wasn’t so much my choice as it was my mother’s. I like to make my own choices and when...
- Asbestos in Argentina's Drinking Water 4 months ago Until recently, Asbestos, known as Amianto in Argentina, was used to insulate the water tanks found commonly here
Contest Entries »
- Che! What a Shock! Expat Culture Shock One of the toughest things about being an expat is that I have desperately tried to find similarities between Cordoba Argentina and the United States. After months of struggling I came to the conclusion that this simply does not work. In...
- An American at the National University of Cordoba Education and International Schools Intro to Psychology at the National University of CordobaArgentina offers free higher education. That in itself is a major incentive to move here, but things aren’t always what they appear to be. I had this misguided impression that the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Gay American In Argentina
03:28 AM December 17, 2012
I found this blog very insightful. It gave me a first hand perspective on the province of Cordoba in Argentina. My heart goes out to writer of this blog because I can see how much he struggles with the culture shock in some of his entries.
12:53 PM December 18, 2012
The photos on this blog add a personal touch to the blogger and it captures the beauty of Cordoba which I'll admit, I had not heard of until I read this blog.
15:52 PM January 10, 2013
I love how this blog represents my Native Cordoba. Specially since thus far, he appears to be the only expat blogger for this province. He offers a fair perspective on life here.
23:20 PM January 12, 2013
I like the honesty in this blog. Videos are nice and enjoyable to watch. Can't wait to visit Cordoba, Argentina and explore. Keep the great blogs coming.
23:26 PM January 12, 2013
I absolutely love it! Very informative. I can feel that the writer is speaking directly from the heart and it continues to capture my interest. Beautiful pictures! I hope to one day visit Cordoba.