The New Australian
Latest Blog Posts »
- If you're just popping out to buy a loaf of bread... 22 hours ago ….could you pick up some tea bags, a pint of milk, some toilet paper and a marine searchlight, please? Wait, WHAT? AldiWTF?
- The most important issues in Australia today 1 day ago Australia truly is the lucky country. Despite having a population of only 23 million (or two Londons) we are blessed with 16 parliaments. That’s one for every five citizens capable of reciting the four rules of apostrophes and correctly-employing homophones. As we’ve whined about on many...
- You're all individuals 4 days ago …. I’m not. Another day, another Diversity and Inclusion lecture at the corporate head office. Mother TNA didn’t bring up any stupid kids and this one knows far better than to question the great mantra of “D&I” in an open forum, no matter how much utter bollocks it obviously is. ...
- What's your secret? 1 week ago The title of this post was going to be simply one word; Fewer. This was because the version of the NAB advert currently being shown on Channel 9 between every fucking over of the Ashes (how did we do last night, by the way, I’ve not seen any news this morning?) has a tagline at […]
- He's the victim here 1 week ago File under; Australia, Frontier Nation. This unfortunate accident is entirely the fault of the local council and Hang Gliding Australia Hang Gliding Federation of Australia. Clearly there is no personal responsibility or blame for this accident that can be laid at the stump of Mathew McHugh;...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The New Australian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!