The New Australian
Latest Blog Posts »
- The future of the ARU board is safe 1 day ago Looks like we’ve got loads of potential replacement board members being groomed to take on the demise of Rugby Union in Australia. If the sport is still being played here in 20 years’ time, any one of these booster seat occupants will be excellent fodder for the GPS-Alumni Sheltered Workshop...
- Where do we go from here? 1 day ago Is it down to the lake I fear? I’m no chartist but this looks a bit “toppy” to me. Anyone else thinking now isn’t the time to go balls deep in the market?
- Can anyone give directions from Canberra to Runnymede? 3 days ago Another piece of anti-terrorism legislation was made a step forward to being written onto the books in Australia today. I’ve got to admit to wondering why? The key part of the bill, and the element which will get the most publicity, is the provision to declare an area as being a terrorist zone...
- There's guns across the river aimin' at ya 3 days ago If you’re new to this organ, save yourself the bother of reading any of the last 4 or 5 post in the category “Rugby” and read this article which summarises the problem far more eloquently. The sheltered workshop that is the ARU board has to go. Rugby union is doomed in Australia […]
- Dear ASADA redux 5 days ago The hallucinations of the Australian media over the potential of a Wallabies grand slam in Europe this month reminded me of a similar episode of hubris from nearly a decade ago. I never cease to be amused by Gavin’s hubris and disconnect from reality in this article. He ponders the possibility of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The New Australian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!