The New Australian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Just in case you were tempted 3 days ago Don’t drink the water from this urinal (look at the symbol below the text); The good news is that Sydney airport is doing their bit for the environment though, “building a greener airport“. Relatively.
- Join us for a celebratory beer 4 days ago Another reminder of a good excuse for for a party arrived in the email inbox at The New Australian Towers this week, courtesy of the Falls Creek (Fall’s Creek, surely?) daily snow update; Jeesh, that global warming is a load of old bollocks made up by the same folk who brought us Communism...
- Not the sharpest knife in the drawer 5 days ago
- Why doesn't he just get some investment properties? 6 days ago The excellent Paul Wallbank wrote recently about shite business ideas and he invented the perfect term; parasitic start-ups. Well, here’s another parasitic start up; pay us to help you maximise your air miles. “This year we helped a fruit and vegetable shop earn 1.6 million points,...
- Penalising employment 1 week ago There are many crimes which are unique to Australia; riding a bike without a hat, saying cunt in earshot of a policeman in New South Wales (apparently it’s OK in Victoria), being drunk in a pub and writing something in a newspaper which someone else can take offence at. This is a Frontier...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The New Australian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!