Latest Blog Posts »
- Antalya Hail 2 months ago So Antalya is advertised as having 300 days sunshine a year and indeed that may be a fairly accurate figure but what they don’t advertise is that when it rains, it totally chucks it down. The drainage system isn’t that great, so after a few housr torrential rain, flooded streets are...
- Homemade Market 2 months ago In Liman Mahellesi every Tuesday there is a large fruit and veg market held in a large covered area set aside for exactly that purpose. However, every Saturday for the past two months there have been a group of ladies who have been setting up stalls there to sell their homemade food, clothing,...
- Amesha Spenta 3 months ago While I was waiting to meet some friends in Kalei
- Pool Competitions 3 months ago Back in the UK almost every bar you go into will have a Pool table but here in Antalya that is not the case, so as I hadn’t played in a while,
- River Trip 4 months ago The great thing about having transportation is being able to go off the beaten track, so one Sunday afternoon I asked Ellen if she fancied going for a ride on my motorbike for a picnic beside a river. To get there, you take the road out of Konyaalti heading towards Kemer and at the first [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Antalya Living
18:42 PM January 31, 2013
Never shy in coming forward, Billy is always looking for interesting things to see and do in Antalya and has his blog is very interesting and funny. He gets involved in various leisure pursuits and encourages both ex pats and locals to get involved. Keep it up!!!