Latest Blog Posts »
- Parks, Boats and Fairgrounds 3 months ago Here is a round of a few things I have been up to this past couple of weeks. There is a school near my apartment and they had been blasting music all day because it was the end of the school year and the children were performing some shows. When I was taking Aynur to […]
- King Bar Night Out - 23/5/15 4 months ago It was Saturday night so I popped into town to see if anyone was around for a beer or two. As I got off the bus in the centre of town there was a concert going on at Cumhuriyet Mehdanı but although the place was packed it wasn’t really my cup of tea so I […]
- Antalya Sandland 2015 4 months ago Antalya Sandland 2015 has just recently opened it’s doors so once again I took my son along to check it out. In the past they have had different themes such as Hollywood Movies and Empires but this years theme is The Seven Wonders of the World and Mythology. Next year’s Expo will take place in...
- Walk to Sandland 2015 4 months ago It was time to pay my annual visit to Sandland in Lara, although technically speaking I did miss last years one as I was only in the country for 2 weeks when it was on and didn’t make it there. My son and I got the No 6 bus which as far as I am […]
- Antalya Scenes May 2015 4 months ago As I walk around Antalya with my trusty camera in hand I keep an eye out for anything of interest so when I passed this Eskimo holding an Air Conditioning Unit obviously I had to get my picture with it. The idea was so that I could insert some kind of witty comment in the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Antalya Living
18:42 PM January 31, 2013
Never shy in coming forward, Billy is always looking for interesting things to see and do in Antalya and has his blog is very interesting and funny. He gets involved in various leisure pursuits and encourages both ex pats and locals to get involved. Keep it up!!!