Latest Blog Posts »
- Antalya, Turkey: Relaxing Gulet Cruise 2 months ago A panoramic drive south from Konya takes us over more of the Taurus Mountains towards the Mediterranean coast. And sprawling out from those elevations spreads the metropolis of Antalya. Antalya, with two million people, have so far been its significant port. Its rustic harbor was founded in ancient...
- What Is Life Really Like In Turkey? 2 months ago A natural bridge connecting Europe and Asia, Turkey grounds its historical roots in both cultures. However, today, Turkey generally doesn’t recognize as either, instead it exists in a unique coalesce “of ones own”. So, what’s everyday lives really like in Turkey? Turkey has been a secular...
- Extreme Bungee Jumping 2 months ago I have never done a Bungee Jump although I have done a Bungee Catapult and it was scary enough leaving from the ground and being strapped in on a seat. I am not sure if I would do the original Bungee Jump but I dare say if I were there I would be tempted. I […]
- Enjoy your holiday on the sea while spending it in the luxury yacht 1 year ago People who decide to explore Antalya in luxury yacht can start their trip from some smaller place where renting some nice boat should not be extremely expensive. One can start from a small town and go around to see Kalkan, some beautiful bays, Olympos, nice ports and finally can reach Antalia at...
- Oversimplifying the Common Expat 1 year ago I was out last Friday night with Brian and he mentioned to me that he was doing a spot of writing these days and asked if he could publish something on my site. I am glad I liked what he sent me.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Antalya Living
18:42 PM January 31, 2013
Never shy in coming forward, Billy is always looking for interesting things to see and do in Antalya and has his blog is very interesting and funny. He gets involved in various leisure pursuits and encourages both ex pats and locals to get involved. Keep it up!!!