Latest Blog Posts »
- Antalya Social Group Easter Party 5 months ago The Antalya Expat Social Group run by Rob and Banu Jacklin organised an Easter Party in a forest picnic area close to the beach. They had help from various people like Yaşar from Shakers Pub and Charlotte Ozturk who runs Animation Fun World. I was given the task of DJ which suited me just fine....
- Antalya Book Fair 5 months ago I was going to see the Turkish Rock Band Duman with my friend Sevinç at Konyaalti Amphitheatre but she was held up in traffic but I noticed there was a Book Fair. It was on at the Pyramid Exhibition Centre. There were many book stalls there but they were not much use to me as […]
- Antalya Art Exhibition 5 months ago My friend Agnes attended an Art class for a couple of years and they decided to have an exhibition of their work. They had a couple of musicians play background music for the first hour or so. This is Agnes in front of the stall showing her work. This Wine Bottle was decorated with Thistle’s […]
- Blue Life Going Away Party 5 months ago A local band called Blue Life which played regularly at the Rock Bar in Antalya were splitting up and they held a party at King Bar to say goodbye to friends. I thought they would play on the evening but it turned out that another band performed instead. They were very good also and I […]
- Upper Düden Waterfall 5 months ago My Russian friend Tatyana had a friend and visiting her and so she invited myself and my son to join her along with her friends two children to pay a visit to the Upper Düden Waterfalls, or to give them their correct title, Düden Şulalesi. On entering the park there was an ancient Stone Lion...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Antalya Living
18:42 PM January 31, 2013
Never shy in coming forward, Billy is always looking for interesting things to see and do in Antalya and has his blog is very interesting and funny. He gets involved in various leisure pursuits and encourages both ex pats and locals to get involved. Keep it up!!!