Latest Blog Posts »
- V-GO Yachting Trip - Fethiye 2 hours ago I got Married to Aynur last August and as we didn’t have the funds to go on a Honeymoon we have not had a holiday together so I thought it was about time I took her on a vacation, if only for a few days. My son moved in with us about a month after […]
- Antalya Tour Pictures 1 week ago If you can ignore the torturous music you may enjoy the photos, in fact better to mute altogether and put some Ibo on.
- Fish pedicure 1 week ago I actually got this fish foot therapy done in Scotland but the fish are native to Turkey. One day I went swimming at Göynuk Canyon and they started biting me there too, fortunately I had been trained in the art of not being scared of them. Would any of you do this?
- Peter Marvey, EXPO 2016 Antalya'da. 3 weeks ago A Magician without Limits is coming to Expo! His name is Peter Marvey and you can check out his website at http://marvey.ch.
- LED Lighting - Mevlana Bridge Crossing, Antalya 3 weeks ago Mevlana Bridge Crossing with shining with Fibre LED Lighting effects. It does look pretty cool but really, was it absolutely necessary? I am sure there must be better ways to spend public money.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Antalya Living
18:42 PM January 31, 2013
Never shy in coming forward, Billy is always looking for interesting things to see and do in Antalya and has his blog is very interesting and funny. He gets involved in various leisure pursuits and encourages both ex pats and locals to get involved. Keep it up!!!