Latest Blog Posts »
- Oversimplifying the Common Expat 4 days ago I was out last Friday night with Brian and he mentioned to me that he was doing a spot of writing these days and asked if he could publish something on my site. I am glad I liked what he sent me. “Oversimplifying the Common Expat” by Brian McPhee (DISCLAIMER: Written before reading “Adjusting...
- Marmaris Adventure - Week One 5 months ago I decided to go to on a Marmaris adventure for the Summer as I have read so much about it on facebook and wanted to see it for myself and also because many British holidaymakers go there so I wanted to see if I could find a place to perform comedy regularly. I booked into […]
- Bowling and Pool Night 6 months ago I hadn’t had a pool night with Alper and Alison for a while so I called them up to arrange one. Alper invited his friend Volkan again as he wanted to get revenge from the last time we played. Before the game kicked off Volkan wanted to make sure everybody knew the rules and he […]
- Parks, Boats and Fairgrounds 6 months ago Here is a round of a few things I have been up to this past couple of weeks. There is a school near my apartment and they had been blasting music all day because it was the end of the school year and the children were performing some shows. When I was taking Aynur to […]
- King Bar Night Out - 23/5/15 6 months ago It was Saturday night so I popped into town to see if anyone was around for a beer or two. As I got off the bus in the centre of town there was a concert going on at Cumhuriyet Mehdanı but although the place was packed it wasn’t really my cup of tea so I […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Antalya Living
18:42 PM January 31, 2013
Never shy in coming forward, Billy is always looking for interesting things to see and do in Antalya and has his blog is very interesting and funny. He gets involved in various leisure pursuits and encourages both ex pats and locals to get involved. Keep it up!!!