Latest Blog Posts »
- Witch House Cafe Fun 6 months ago So as I mentioned in the Flamenco Dancer in Witch House Cafe blog, I was invited back to meet the owner Orhan about my E-Video Agency. However, I talked to a staff member Sinan on facebook and asked if it was possible for me to do a comedy gig at the Witch House as the […]
- Flamenco Dancer at Witch House Cafe 5 months ago Aynur and I attended an Occupation Fancy Dress Party at King Bar on Saturday night where she had hired a Flamenco Dancer’s costume and she had rehearsed some dance moves so she could strut her stuff in the bar but although we had asked for some Flamenco music to be played that never materialised...
- Enjoy your holiday on the sea while spending it in the luxury yacht 5 months ago People who decide to explore Antalya in luxury yacht can start their trip from some smaller place where renting some nice boat should not be extremely expensive. One can start from a small town and go around to see Kalkan, some beautiful bays, Olympos, nice ports and finally can reach Antalia at...
- Oversimplifying the Common Expat 7 months ago I was out last Friday night with Brian and he mentioned to me that he was doing a spot of writing these days and asked if he could publish something on my site. I am glad I liked what he sent me.
- Flying Dog Concert 6 months ago When I was about 13 years old I used to attend a weekly underage disco in my hometown of Queensferry. I had short hair used to wear Hawaii type shirts, white trousers and slip-on shoes and looked pretty much like this….. The Heavy Metal crowd used to attend to but they didn’t dance to Madonna,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Antalya Living
18:42 PM January 31, 2013
Never shy in coming forward, Billy is always looking for interesting things to see and do in Antalya and has his blog is very interesting and funny. He gets involved in various leisure pursuits and encourages both ex pats and locals to get involved. Keep it up!!!