Latest Blog Posts »
- Duman Live 6 months ago My good friend Sevinç invited me along to see one of her favourite Turkish bands, Duman, who were playing at Konyaatli Ampitheatre. They were formed in 1997 and have Kaan Tangöze on Vocals and guitar, Ari Barokas on bass guitar and backing vocals, Batuhan Mutlugil on lead guitar and backing...
- Back to Perge 6 months ago I decided to take my son to Perge. We travelled there on my Moped which took about an hour from Konyaalti. They have had to put up some scaffolding around one of the main towers since my last visit. If his Mother saw this photo she would have a hairy fit. I believe this was […]
- Antalya Social Group Easter Party 6 months ago The Antalya Expat Social Group run by Rob and Banu Jacklin organised an Easter Party in a forest picnic area close to the beach. They had help from various people like Yaşar from Shakers Pub and Charlotte Ozturk who runs Animation Fun World. I was given the task of DJ which suited me just fine....
- Antalya Book Fair 6 months ago I was going to see the Turkish Rock Band Duman with my friend Sevinç at Konyaalti Amphitheatre but she was held up in traffic but I noticed there was a Book Fair. It was on at the Pyramid Exhibition Centre. There were many book stalls there but they were not much use to me as […]
- Antalya Art Exhibition 6 months ago My friend Agnes attended an Art class for a couple of years and they decided to have an exhibition of their work. They had a couple of musicians play background music for the first hour or so. This is Agnes in front of the stall showing her work. This Wine Bottle was decorated with Thistle’s […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Antalya Living
18:42 PM January 31, 2013
Never shy in coming forward, Billy is always looking for interesting things to see and do in Antalya and has his blog is very interesting and funny. He gets involved in various leisure pursuits and encourages both ex pats and locals to get involved. Keep it up!!!