Latest Blog Posts »
- Banu and Rob's Leaving Party 4 months ago Rob is from Canada and he got together with Banu when she was living in Bodrum. They moved to Antalya and made themselves an intergral part of the expat community here by organising a few nights out and then setting up and running the Antalya Expat Social Group on facebook. The highlights of their...
- Getting to know Aynur 4 months ago After our trip to Olympos, I realised that Aynur is a very sweet girl and great fun to be with and so as she was still on holiday for a week and a half, we spent some time getting to know each other better. I hadn’t been in a relationship for over a year and […]
- Olympos with Aynur 4 months ago So as I mentioned in the Nightswimming blog, Aynur had invited me to Olympos but I wasn’t sure if I could go due to financial restraints. However, after spending all night on the beach nearly freezing to death with her I decided it would be nice to go and get to know each other better […]
- Going Gaga With Ebru 4 months ago I hadn’t seen Ebru since a night out I had with her just before I left Antalya last October. She was one of my best friends here and so I was really looking forward to seeing her again but it took a few weeks before she could was free as she was waiting for the […]
- Nightswimming with Aynur 4 months ago I had met Aynur at a few Expats events in the past including my open mic nights, halloween parties and a trip I went on to Karain Caves which she organised. On that particular trip was the only time I really had much of a chance to talk to her apart from when I shared […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Antalya Living
18:42 PM January 31, 2013
Never shy in coming forward, Billy is always looking for interesting things to see and do in Antalya and has his blog is very interesting and funny. He gets involved in various leisure pursuits and encourages both ex pats and locals to get involved. Keep it up!!!