Georgia On My Mind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Liberty Without Guns 2 weeks ago Georgia has pretty strict gun control laws – not that you would notice. I have often described the country as a libertarian paradise in many ways – laws are few and far between, and enforcement of existing laws is often … Continue reading →
- Respect Your Own Traditions 3 weeks ago So, first, there’s this (.pdf). It’s a report about human rights in Georgia, which factually outlines a number of accomplishments and a number of shortcomings. Then, there’s this, an open letter from some Georgian folks in response to the report. … Continue reading →
- Comments Policy Addendum 3 months ago I am all for reasonable discussion of disagreements, but it has become apparent to me that some people are commenting on some of my posts – especially the last one – in order to air some personal grievances, rather than … Continue reading →
- Goodbye to TLG 3 months ago For those who have been wondering, I am still in Georgia. However, I have left TLG, and not without some bitterness. I haven’t been telling my story because I haven’t wanted to slam my former employer – it’s just bad … Continue reading →
- Georgians in New York / Oda House 5 months ago Today I went to a rally held by Georgians to protest the occupation of Abkhazia and South Ossetia. The rally was held in the rally area outside the UN (for non-American readers, we have special “free speech zones” near important … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Georgia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Georgia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Georgia On My Mind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!