Georgia On My Mind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Free Speech 3 months ago Georgians have been telling me for years that they do not value the freedom of speech - I was just too incredulous to believe they were serious. Continue reading →
- Georgian Hospitality 5 months ago One of the traditions Georgians are most proud of is their tradition of hospitality. I have been the beneficiary of this hospitality on countless occasions over the last four years, many of which I have not had the opportunity to … Continue reading →
- Why I Teach Programming 6 months ago I teach programming for two reasons: to increase the diversity of the tech industry, and because I believe that the skills used for programming are both relevant to our lives and transferable to non-programming fields. I’ve read arguments that everyone … Continue reading →
- Advice for Expats: Health and Medicine 8 months ago While I usually use this blog for advice and information about Georgia in particular, I couldn’t turn down the chance to contribute to HiFX’ new expat tip campaign (http://www.hifx.co.uk/resources/expat-tips/), which offers quality advice from expat experts to those looking to … Continue...
- To Teach a Programmer 9 months ago This might fall under the category of “things that should have been obvious”, but teaching programming is vastly different from teaching English. I’m in my second semester – the long semester – which I started off by introducing the kids … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Georgia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Georgia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Georgia On My Mind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!