Georgia On My Mind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Free Speech 4 months ago Georgians have been telling me for years that they do not value the freedom of speech - I was just too incredulous to believe they were serious. Continue reading →
- Georgian Hospitality 6 months ago One of the traditions Georgians are most proud of is their tradition of hospitality. I have been the beneficiary of this hospitality on countless occasions over the last four years, many of which I have not had the opportunity to … Continue reading →
- Why I Teach Programming 7 months ago I teach programming for two reasons: to increase the diversity of the tech industry, and because I believe that the skills used for programming are both relevant to our lives and transferable to non-programming fields. I’ve read arguments that everyone … Continue reading →
- Advice for Expats: Health and Medicine 8 months ago While I usually use this blog for advice and information about Georgia in particular, I couldn’t turn down the chance to contribute to HiFX’ new expat tip campaign (http://www.hifx.co.uk/resources/expat-tips/), which offers quality advice from expat experts to those looking to … Continue...
- To Teach a Programmer 10 months ago This might fall under the category of “things that should have been obvious”, but teaching programming is vastly different from teaching English. I’m in my second semester – the long semester – which I started off by introducing the kids … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Georgia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Georgia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Georgia On My Mind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!