Georgia On My Mind
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Hanmer Guest House 2 weeks ago Let me take a post to shamelessly plug the Hanmer Guest House. It was certainly the highlight of our trip and made everything we endured worthwhile. The house is owned and operated by Tony Hanmer and his wife, Lali. They … Continue reading →
- Lunch in Zugdidi 2 weeks ago There are two main routes to Mestia/Upper Svaneti. One goes through Lower Svaneti – if you were coming from Tbilisi, you’d hang a right at Kutaisi and head straight north, through Lentekhi. This was our initial plan because it looks … Continue reading →
- Off to Svaneti 3 weeks ago Well I realize that I have not posted since I started my new job. I am now teaching MYP Design (no more English!) at an IB school here in Tbilisi. It is a lot more work than TLG, to say … Continue reading →
- Free Speech 6 months ago Georgians have been telling me for years that they do not value the freedom of speech - I was just too incredulous to believe they were serious. Continue reading →
- Georgian Hospitality 7 months ago One of the traditions Georgians are most proud of is their tradition of hospitality. I have been the beneficiary of this hospitality on countless occasions over the last four years, many of which I have not had the opportunity to … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Georgia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Georgia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Georgia On My Mind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!