Latest Blog Posts »
- 2012. A Year In Review 6 months ago 2012. Freshly deemed the year of growth and aspirations being put the test. In January 2012 I was invited to serve in the Republic of Georgia as a Peace Corps Education Volunteer. For the next four months, I spent closing accounts, paying debts, working my tail off at Nature’s, volunteering...
- The Past Month of My MIA Status 5 months ago Well hello world. I know I have been MIA from our relationship. I apologize. I hope you will forgive me and in the meantime be entertained by my mishaps and serenades. Oh where to begin to catch you up…
- A Month of Giving Thanks: In Reflection 6 months ago Although I did not take enough time to give proper thanks via my blog, I spent the month reflecting over it. In conclusion I realize just how lucky I am to be where I am in life (mentally,
- Day 16 of Giving Thanks 6 months ago I want to give thanks to religion and spirituality. Growing up I rejected religion in its entirety. Now I realize I have different opinions but I continue to develop those opinions without other’s perceptions interfering with my thoughts. I appreciate being able to think outside the box when...
- Days 11-15 (as I am far behind on thanking via my blog) 6 months ago We will keep it short and sweet for my many days I owe thanks to for my month of giving thanks. Day 11 goes to the kindness of others. Sometimes I feel like there is no such thing and other times I am reminded of it with
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » PCV Georgia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!