Latest Blog Posts »
- Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013 3 days ago Few inspired the kind of reverence and admiration that he did. As tributes pour in from leaders from around the world, South Africans and the world at large mourn the death of a great man.Robala ka Khotso Madiba.
- Gastronomy in Ghana: The View Bar & Grill, Kumasi 3 weeks ago The Kumasi restaurant scene is getting a new addition soon, with the opening of The View Bar & Grill scheduled for December 2013.General Manager, Marcus Etty had this to say about it:FOOD will be the soul of The View Bar & Grill. British Head Chef Danny Cornwell, former Executive chef of...
- International Day for Tolerance 3 weeks ago What does this day mean to you?This was the first year I ackowledged it, even though the issue of tolerance is a recurring theme in politics and in life in general.I write about defining and understanding tolerance, with the help of my children onAfrican Writing Blogs .
- Château de Chenonceau, Chenonceaux 2 months ago Château de Chenonceau for me was the best of the châteaux that we saw. It is a magnificent chateau with its landscaped gardens, bien sûr, but moreover its well-restored and maintained interiors. It is awe-inspiring with its reach across the River Cher. The audio tour, which we always make use...
- Contemporary, delightful cuisine at Le Patio, Amboise 2 months ago Le Patio in Amboise did not disappoint. We steered fairly clear of the restaurants right in front of the Château after reading reviews such as "overpriced tourist traps...", and made our way to the contemporary Le Patio. With its modern decor and contemporary menu which did not offer the usual...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » AFRICAN wanderlust has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!