Latest Blog Posts »
- Week 29 - sister holiday fun 4 months ago First half of July my dear sister was visiting. We had so much fun and finally she could see and touch my baby bump too. We visited Kaş and Antalya, went swimming a lot, enjoyed lunch in Dimcayi, shopping, dinners in town and lazy hours our balcony with fresh drinks, snacks and some
- Week 25 - I'm half a year pregnant! 5 months ago Wow, half a year already.. this pregnancy is going so fast. Seize of the baby: around 33 cm. Cravings: Cherries!!! They’re in the season right now and they taste sooo good. I eat a big bowl of them every day, I can’t stop myself. And milk. I drink one glass of milk almost every day.....
- Week 24 - pregnancy products 5 months ago Seize of le bebe: around 31 cm. About the size of a large mango. Amazing. Just think how small his little hands and feet are now, so cute. Cravings & Aversions: nothing special. Symptoms: My dizzyness is much better. It’s warming up here rapidly so I try to go for a swim regularly to prevent...
- Week 23 - Back from Amsterdam 4 months ago I’m back from Amsterdam.
- Week 21 - Dreaming about blueberries 4 months ago Seize of the baby: Around 27 cm. Cravings: Blueberries!!! But I can’t find them here so I always kind of crave them. But this time extra much. Aversions: nothing special. My coffee aversion has disappeared, I like it again. Just in time before going to Amsterdam, where I can drink some of the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Turkey Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Turkey!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Canim Benim
10:07 AM November 26, 2012
I love to read Canim Benim it's such a nice blog, with so many different subject, with good varation, it gives you insight to the turkish culture in a really good way, when you read you can almost feel how it is or was in real. So I definately support Canim Benim and will keep reading it :)
10:14 AM November 26, 2012
The canim benim blog for sure is a winner. The subjects where she writes about are really interesting subjects. You learn more about Turkey and it is good to read things from another perspective. The way Katharina writes is really inviting and you keep reading more and more. For me Katharina is the best and she really deserves the award
10:16 AM November 26, 2012
There are so many blogs, but this one is sincere and very personal. Great stories, valuable information. For me personally, a helping hand when I had moment of hesitation. Canim Benim is such a Turkish friend.
10:53 AM November 26, 2012
Next to the fact that CB gives a very personal insight in her life in Turkey, I also admire the fact that she built this beautiful blog in such a short time with lots of happy followers. I'm proud of what she does in life and her beautiful way of sharing this with others. She is far away from me, but I'm lucky to have her closeby, partly through her CB blog.
11:39 AM November 26, 2012
whats the best way to start your day in the most positive way? whats the best way to start your day with a smile? whats the best way to start your day with sunshine even when its raining? Whats the best way to get a smile back on your face when things dont go as expected? Thats right, there is only ONE way and thats to open Canim Benim and let the words just come right into your soul??? You go kizz !!!!!!
14:26 PM November 26, 2012
Reading Canim Benim is like getting a bit of Turkish sunshine - always good for the soul. Canim benim is a perfect example of looking at life from positive side, regardless the topic. It discovers Turkey in a very personal, happy, individual and different way. Keep up the good work Canim Benim, you've done great job until now and only best things to come in the future! <3
16:59 PM November 26, 2012
Canim Benim, a beautifully written and insightful blog about the many wonderful colors of Turkey. Every time I read a new post I feel like I’m right there with Katharina. I can feel the sunshine on my cheeks, taste the delicious foods and am exploring new places with her. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I am so very proud of you, you really deserve this award!
08:13 AM November 27, 2012
As living in Alanya but working abroad during the winter I really feel that I am there everytime I read the blog. Meaning that I do not have to feel homesick:) And the beautiful pictures.... Thank you Katarina for sharing your daily life back home..:=)
21:26 PM November 27, 2012
can i vote like this to? :) on the best blog ever. The one and only wich makes me laugh, smile, and really let me look to myself where do i stand in life? what do i really want and what really makes me happy? thanks kizz for your perfect words, your positive way of thinking thats what i love. i wish you all the best !!!!!
09:53 AM November 29, 2012
Canim Benim is a really nice blog. Katharina gives you an insight in her life in Alanya. I’m living in Alanya, but when i’m in Holland and i read CB, I feel like i’m there. Katharina is writing about good and interesting subjects. The pictures are beautiful.. This blog is better and more professional than most other blogs from expats.
12:14 PM December 01, 2012
Katharina´s way of writing is clear and sweet and so positive! Blog´s topics are interesting and pictures beautiful. I always feel good after reading Canim Benim :) Keep up the good work!
10:42 AM December 04, 2012
Worth looking at just for the wonderful photos.....the beautifully written pieces are just the icing on the cake!
10:59 AM December 04, 2012
Canim benim sensin.
12:22 PM December 04, 2012
Canim Benim is a very nice blog maked with love. Katharina has a very nice way to put her thoughts into words. You go girl!
21:56 PM December 04, 2012
Canim Benim is so much more than just a blog to me - it's a road that keep me connected to one of the sweetest persons I know. I get to share all the small and big things going on, I get laughters and joy, I get wisdom and advice, I get to feel close even though in distance we're far.
07:42 AM December 05, 2012
I love reading other bloggers who live and write about Turkey. Katharina was kind enough to comment on my blog a few times so that's how I found her and then I added her blog to my reading list. She provides great insight into her life in Alanya, which is a bit different from my life in Istanbul. Cheers!