A Civil Conversation
Latest Blog Posts »
- Goose Dinner 2012 3 months ago Goose dinners begin to be featured around Bratislava in November.
- Christmas in Bratislava 3 months ago Not to be left out, Bratislava does have several Christmas Markets and all of the proper foods and drinks to go with them.The 'old' theater on
- Vienna and the Christmas Markets 3 months ago I know, more Christmas Markets... but hey, that's what we do here when it's cold and snowy!
- Belfast and London 3 months ago The second weekend of December, Jane and I headed for Belfast and the Grand Opening of the first ReStore in Europe!Fabulous dinner at The Barking DogAnd a stop by the Egg for old time's sake...and then a drive down the coast to Dublin for our flights.St. Patrick's graveJane flew 'home' to...
- Budapest Christmas Market 3 months ago Jane and I took the train to Budapest for the first weekend of December to visit the Christmas Markets there and finished up with a morning at the spa... another great adventure!Moon over St. Stephen's CathedralAndrassy StreetEntry to Alexandra
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Civil Conversation has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!