Latest Blog Posts »
- Here comes the summer 3 days ago Here comes the summer, well up until a few days ago it couldn't be said. Gloomy people were predicting more of the same washout weather we've just had which is not much good for our onions. But thankfully at the moment it seems they can eat their words as we
- Happy birth day 2 weeks ago 3 kittens later and Mici is on the prowl once more. Funny thing was we were not sure she was pregnant until hearing her distressing meows called out on her birth day.We had thought she was getting a little bulky around the hips that we had put down to her increased appetite for all things...
- Oil, rat and our cat 3 weeks ago A less enticing day to work in the garden yesterday thanks to the less than normal climatic conditions, so a good excuse to start motoring through the remaining stacks of wood with the chainsaw..well at least I thought I would be doing so..What we can only presume was a very thirsty rodent has...
- Back home 3 weeks ago It's good to be back after ten days away. After all the hustle and bustle it has been back down to the nitty-gritty tasks of weeding and cutting grass. Yes, it's that time of year again. The endless mowing up, down and around, pushing the ageing Briggs Stratton engine to it's limit.
- Project A3S 1 month ago If we didn't have enough to do already, a new project to work on if we get bored over the summer at Havran.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Slovakia!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Havran has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!