Latest Blog Posts »
- Coming to Buenos Aires to dance Argentine tango? 3 years ago If you’ve found Sallycat’s Adventures you might be thinking of travelling to Buenos Aires, perhaps for the first time, to dance Argentine tango. That’s exactly what I did in 2007. You can read the first ever post I wrote on this blog where I revealed my original plan, here. When I arrived in...
- On learning to be the tango boy, when you are really a girl — Part 2: Energy 5 years ago Absolutely the most intriguing part of learning to be the tango boy has been finding out how it feels to hold a woman in my arms for three minutes. Not just one woman, but many women. Every one of them unique in physique, unique in technique, and most of all, unique in energy. I’ve written […]
- On learning to be the tango boy, when you are really a girl — Part 1 5 years ago I never thought I’d want to learn to be a tango boy. I mean, why (in heaven’s name) would I when I can get bliss, and feel like the most desirable woman on the planet whenever I want, in the arms of men? But that was before I got a bee in my bonnet about […]
- My Quest. Your Quest? The Happy Hearts Quest, 2011. 6 years ago 2011. The year before the end of the world? I’m going to live it as if it were my last. (If you do not know by heart who Sallycat, Barbie and VOD are, please read this post of February 2009) On the afternoon of the eve of the great and mighty year of my lucky […]
- The tango music I love - The Gift (Part 2a) 6 years ago When I wrote The milongueros I love – The Gift (Part 1) about the men in Buenos Aires I love to embrace and why, I received many enthusiastic comments from around the globe. People sent me their experiences, details of blissful moments on the dance floor, even poetry. And a few people asked me a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sallycat's Adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!