Latest Blog Posts »
- Obelisco Tango, 1056 Entre Rios 1 month ago It’s new and purpose built for tango. The organisers are flocking to hold their milongas behind its doors. Reports about the onda (vibe —
- Happy Tango 2nd Edition updates round-up March 2013 4 months ago A few recent changes in Buenos Aires warrant a mention, in the interests of keeping Happy Tango 2nd Edition readers up to date. Here is the round up of everything I’ve heard about since the 2nd Edition of Happy Tango: Sallycat’s Guide to Dancing in Buenos Aires was published in November...
- Kindle edition of Happy Tango 2nd Edition available worldwide! 5 months ago I originally intended Happy Tango to be an ebook… it’s only taken me about five years to get there! I had the first idea for Happy Tango back in 2008. I published the 1st edition paperback in 2010 and the 2nd edition paperback in 2012. Now, finally, in January 2013, the Amazon Kindle...
- Happy (Christmas and New Year) Tango in Buenos Aires 2012/2013 6 months ago It’s time for the annual Christmas post from Happy Tango: Sallycat’s Guide to Dancing in Buenos Aires. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day fall on Mondays and Tuesdays this year. If you’re visiting town over the festive period, and using...
- 2nd Edition Paperback Out NOW! 6 months ago In some ways making a second edition of a book is easier —
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sallycat's Adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!