Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rainy Night at Bryggen 7 hours ago As so often happens in this part of the world in Autumn the weather has turned decidedly rainy and nasty. From time to time though this presents some photo opportunities such as this shot of Bergen’s Bryggen on a rainy and cloudy night…Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Weird and Wonderful...
- The Rain Passes 1 day ago A three-shot panorama taken from Mount Fløyen… Click on the image for a larger version.Filed under: Leisure, Musings Tagged: Architecture, Autumn, B&W, Bergen, City, Clouds, Hiking, Hills, Leaves, Mountains, Nikon, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia, Trees, Water, Weather
- Mountain Streams 2 days ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Travel, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Autumn, Bergen, Branches, City, Colours, Forest, Green, Hiking, Hills, Leaves, Mountains, Nikon, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Rain, Scandinavia, Streams, Trees, Water
- Abstracts 3 days ago As most of you will know I don’t do much in the way of ‘arty’ shots, but I tried messing around with some smoke and a black background yesterday afternoon to see what might turn up. I’m quite pleased with this couple of shots I got but you can tell me what you think… Filed […]
- Autumn Pigeons 4 days ago During Monday’s walk down the slopes of Mount Fløyen I came across some rather lovely Wood Pigeons which are altogether more attractive than their rather scruffy cousins we see inhabiting our city centres. More uniformly bluish-grey than the flying rats of the cities they have white markings...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!