Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wordless Wednesday 6 hours ago Filed under: Leisure, Travel Tagged: Branches, Lake, Linlithgow Loch, Nikon, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scotland, Sunshine, Trees, Water, Wordless Wednesday
- River Walkway 18 hours ago After our tour through Botanic Gardens of Glasgow we decided to go down to the scenic walkway along the River Kelvin which flows through Glasgow’s west end before entering the Clyde at Yorkhill Basin. Taking a route out of the gardens through the arboretum, which would have been lovely later...
- Botanic Gardens 1 day ago Apart from all the usual catching up with friends, shopping and pubbing usually associated with a trip back home one of our afternoons in Glasgow was spent taking a wander around the Botanic Gardens in the city’s west end. The gardens were originally opened in 1817 in conjunction with Glasgow...
- Birdlife of Scotland 2 days ago We got back from our trip to Scotland late last night so I’ve got a load of photos to sort through and edit, but we didn’t spend all our time in Glasgow. We also went to Stirling and Linlithgow since Mrs Mjollnir had never been there. Whilst in Linlithgow we went to Linlithgow Loch to take...
- Kalambaka, Greece, Summer 2013 3 days ago Filed under: Leisure, Travel Tagged: Architecture, Colours, Greece, Hiking, Hills, Kalambaka, Meteora, Monasteries, Nikon, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Sky, Summer, Sun, Sunshine, Travel, Trees
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!