Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Winter Nights 19 hours ago The last two or three days have seen me more or less stuck in the house but I did manage to make it 500m or so down to Orrtuvatnet, our local lake, for a couple of shots of the long winter nights and the lights of the houses clustered around the water… Filed under: Leisure, […]
- Some Snow 1 day ago Weather-wise the last month or so has been dreadful as I’ve come to expect from Bergen but a couple of days ago we had a slight snowfall which brought, albeit briefly, a touch of the winter scenes most people expect from Norway at this time of year. Sadly I wasn’t able to leave the house […]
- Lights of Bergen 5 days ago A quick trip to the pub yesterday yielded a couple of shots of the Bergen Christmas lights before the camera got too drunk to focus! Filed under: Leisure, Musings Tagged: Bergen, Christmas, City, Colours, Lights, Night, Nikon, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia
- Fergus McInnes 1 week ago Originally posted on Lorna's Tearoom Delights:By brother, Fergus McInnes, went missing in Geneva, Switzerland, on Tuesday 9 September 2014. Fergus walking in the hills, one of his many hobbies. He was due to attend a work conference in the Swiss town of Martigny the following day, and to meet...
- Cosy Winter Nights 1 week ago Now that we are almost at the shortest day of the year it’s nice to relax at night in a nice warm atmosphere while the rain and storms rage outside. Thanks to Mrs Mjollnir and the junior members of the family the Christmas decorations are up and the place looks warm and cosy despite the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!