Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Winner of Sorts 1 week ago I’m pleased to say that a photo of mine was one of the winners in a recent ‘Best Winter Photo’ competition on the Viewbug photo sharing site. Although not the overall winner my shot was the ‘People’s Choice’ i.e. the photo which received most votes from the site’s members out of a...
- Frosty 1 week ago The last couple of days have thankfully been rainless but the cloudless skies have led to a drop in temperatures which were otherwise mild and this has given us a couple of days of frost. For the time being I shall be cutting back a bit on my blogging activities as I feel I need […]
- Still Raining... 2 weeks ago Still raining and windy and cold and miserable and grey. Not great photography weather so back in time we go… Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Bergen, Blue, Branches, City, Forest, Fyllingsdalen, Hiking, Hills, Lake, Nikon, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos,...
- Wordless Wednesday 2 weeks ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Bergen, Branches, City, Fyllingsdalen, Hiking, Hills, Nikon, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia, Sky, Snow, Sun, Sunset, Tree, Trees, Weather, Winter
- Hail 2 weeks ago There was some weird light down by Bergen harbour yesterday caused by the sinking sun shining through an incoming hail storm making the whole harbour area a strange orangey colour. Needless to say two minutes later I was soaked by said storm!Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Weird and Wonderful...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!