Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Turkey with a Hole 1 day ago One of the more unusual sights on our recent jaunt to Turkey was a crater lake formed in the limestone of the Anatolian Plateau just behind the Obruk Han caravanserai. This 30m deep lake provided a ready supply of water for thirsty travellers following the silk road from China to Europe as it...
- Wordless Wednesday 2 days ago Filed under: Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Bergen, Colours, Flora, Flowers, Macro, nature, Nikon, Norway, Orchid, Photography
- Moonlight and Starlight 5 days ago Filed under: Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Bergen, Birches, Blue, Branches, City, Forest, Fyllingsdalen, Hiking, Moonlight, nature, Night, Nikon, Norway, Photography, Scandinavia, Starlight, Stars, Trees, Winter
- Wordless Wednesday - Portrait of Bonnie 1 week ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings Tagged: Animals, Bergen, Bonnie, City, Colours, Dog, Fyllingsdalen, Long exposure, nature, Nikon, Norway, Pet, Photography, Portrait, Scandinavia
- Flight 1 week ago One of the highlights of our recent trip to Turkey was taking our first ever hot air balloon trip over the tortured landscapes of Cappadocia. Up well before dawn we were driven out to the site in minibuses and had time for a quick tea or coffee before clambering none too elegantly into the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!