Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- White Water 1 day ago Some shots of one of the small streams that tumble down the hillsides towards Langevatnet where I went for a wander along the old Post Road on Monday… Filed under: Leisure, Musings Tagged: Åsane, Bergen, Cataract, City, Hiking, Hills, Lake, Langevatnet, Mountains, Nikon, Norway, Photographs,...
- The Old Postal Road 3 days ago A day off work on Monday and a bit of sunshine tempted me to return to Langevatnet in the Åsane suburb to the north of Bergen. Along the shore of Langevatnet runs a part of the old postal route between Bergen and Trondheim far to the north. In total the route runs for 700km through […]
- The Bridge 4 days ago One of the more eye-catching things around the harbour area of Bergen recently was the construction of an ornamental, arched wooden bridge over one of the mooring inlets. The project was the brainchild of some students at the Art and Design School in the city. Due to its being a magnet for...
- Night Harbour 5 days ago Passing by the harbour in Bergen this evening after that rarest of occurrences in recent times, a sunny day, I noticed that the imminent arrival of winter had left it more or less free of boats so it was a good chance to get some shots of the buildings surrounding it at night. Cold, but […]
- Morning Dew II 6 days ago Another brace of shots from last Tuesday’s wander down to Sælevatnet near our house, the last time we had sunshine here. Dew on some of the weeds near the lake with the wonderful warm colours of autumn in the background… Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Autumn,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!