Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday 5 days ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Arboretum, Bergen, Blue, Branches, Colours, Fjord, Forest, Hiking, Ice, Milde, Mountains, Nikon, Norway, Photography, Scandinavia, Sea, Seasons, Sky, Sun, Sunshine, Trees, Water, Winter
- Frosty Gold 6 days ago This shot was taken a couple of weeks ago when we had a really sold spell in Bergen but before we had our snowfall. This shows the early morning sun shining on the frozen surface of the local lake Orrtuvatnet and highlighting the frosty catkins on the banks. Enjoy…Filed under: Leisure, Musings,...
- Wordless Wednesday 1 week ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Travel, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Bergen, City, Colours, Forest, Hiking, Ice, Kanadaskogen, Lake, Landscape, nature, Nikon, Norway, Photography, Scandinavia, Seasons, Sky, Snow, Sun, Sunshine, Tennebekktjørna, Trees, Winter, Wordless Wednesday
- Winter in Kanadaskogen 2 weeks ago Due to the temperatures being well below zero for the last two or three weeks and a decent snowfall a week or so ago I had the opportunity to go for a wander in Kanadaskogen recently on a sunny but bitterly cold day. Tennebekktjørna lake was frozen over allowing me to get some shots I’d never...
- Wordless Wednesday 2 weeks ago Filed under: Musings, Weird and Wonderful
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!