Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Baltic Storm 10 hours ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Travel Tagged: Baltic, Landscape, Nikon, Photography, Russia, Saint Petersburg, Seascape, Storm, Travel, Water, Weather
- Wordless Wednesday 3 days ago Filed under: Musings, Travel, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Church, City, Faith, Kazanskiy Cathedral, Nikon, Orthodox, Photography, Russia, Saint Petersburg, Wordless Wednesday
- Saint Pete-o-rama 6 days ago A panorama of Saint Petersburg composed of four images taken from Saint Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) overlooking the Neva river and Vasilievskiy Island. The ship is the Russian naval vessel ‘Korolev’ which was in the Neva as part of the commemorations of seventy years after...
- Home Again 1 week ago Mrs Mjollnir and I arrived back home yesterday after having a fantastic four day break in one of the most amazing cities I’ve ever had the good fortune to visit. Saint Petersburg surpassed all expectations and is a truly magnificent city which provided us with memories and experiences which...
- Wordless Wednesday 1 week ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Travel Tagged: Bergen, Blue, Hardangerfjord, Landscape, nature, Norheimsund, Norway, Photographs, Photography, River, Spring, Steinsdalselva, Sunshine, Travel, Water
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!