Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- What a Difference a Week Makes 21 hours ago This time last week we were enjoying the first real snowfall of the winter but now we’re back to the non-stop rain. A look back to last week… Filed under: Leisure, Musings Tagged: Bergen, City, Forest, Fyllingsdalen, Lake, Nikon, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia,...
- Wordless Wednesday: White City in the Mountains 1 day ago Filed under: Leisure, Travel Tagged: Bergen, City, Clouds, HDR, Hills, Mountains, Nikon, Norway, Panorama, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia
- Snow Ducks 2 days ago No, not some bizarre new species, but rather the local mallards during the recent heavy snowfall here. Some kind-hearted folks had brought out some food for them so quite a few were gathered around the bridge over the stream near the house. They may be well fed and somewhat plump ducks but they...
- Wintry City 3 days ago A panoramic shot over the Fyllingsdalen suburb of Bergen covered in snow… Filed under: Musings Tagged: Bergen, City, Fyllingsdalen, Hills, Mountains, Nikon, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia, Snow, Trees, Winter
- Sun and Snow 4 days ago Yesterday gave us here in Bergen the chance to finally have some sunny weather following the previous day’s snow and the opportunity to get some clear weather after almost three weeks of constant rain. The following shots are of the local lake area which has become transformed into a winter...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!