Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Build-up to a Big Weekend 1 day ago Things on this blog may be a bit quiet over the next few days as I’ll be out and about covering the fantastic Tall Ships Race 2014 which from today until Sunday will be based here in Bergen. The city has put on an amazing series of events to compliment the main attraction, which is […]
- A Burst of Summer Colour 2 days ago Some of the beautiful blooms to be found in the arboretum at Milde… Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Bergen, Blue, City, Colours, Flowers, Green, Leaves, Nikon, Norway, Orange, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Pink, Purple, Scandinavia, Summer, Sun, Sunshine
- Wordless Wednesday 3 days ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Architecture, B&W, Bergen, City, Fjord, Mountains, Nikon, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia, Sky, Summer, Sun, Sunshine, Travel, Trees, Water
- The Arboretum 3 days ago Another selection of shots from Saturday’s trip to the beautiful arboretum at Milde on Saturday afternoon… Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Travel Tagged: Arboretum, Bergen, City, Colours, Forest, Gardening, Green, Horticulture, Landscapes, Milde, Nikon, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos,...
- A Most Un-Norwegian Summer 4 days ago Ever since May we have had an uncharacteristically sunny and dry summer here in Western Norway. Sure we’ve had the occasional dull or rainy day but compared to the usual amounts of torrential rain that Bergen experiences this year has been fantastic. The following are some shots I took when...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!