Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wordless Wednesday 1 day ago Filed under: Musings, Travel Tagged: Autumn, Blue, Colours, Hiking, Nikon, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Plants, Scandinavia, Scotland, Silhouette, Sun, Sunshine, Thistle, Wordless Wednesday
- Red Admiral 1 day ago The Red Admiral is a common but beautiful butterfly and is one of the last to be seen in temperate climes before the onset of winter. I was lucky enough to get a few decent shots of them during our trip to Scotland a couple of weeks ago… Filed under: Leisure, Travel, Weird and Wonderful […]
- Monochrome Monday 2 days ago Filed under: Leisure, Travel Tagged: Autumn, B&W, Beach, Hiking, Nikon, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Rocks, Scotland, Sea, Shoreline, Sun, Sunshine, Travel, Water
- Red Deer 4 days ago One of the nicest things about our trip a couple of weeks ago to Culzean Castle and country park was the chance to get up close to some of Scotland’s famous Red Deer. I’ve been lucky enough to see them in the wild in the Highlands but that was long before I started taking a […]
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Nighttime 5 days ago After having a sumptuous meal in Glasgow’s top-notch Ubiquitous Chip restaurant I snapped this scene outside in the west end’s rather trendy and bohemian Ashton Lane which seemed appropriate for this week’s challenge… Filed under: Leisure, Travel Tagged: Architecture, Autumn, City,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!