Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wordless Wednesday 2 days ago Filed under: Travel, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Colours, Flames, Flowers, Hiking, Nikon, Norway, Orange, Petals, Photography, Scandinavia, Summer, Sun, Sunshine, Travel
- Cloisters 5 days ago Filed under: Leisure, Travel Tagged: Architecture, City, Cloisters, Glasgow, Glasgow University, Nikon, Photography, Scotland, Travel, Urban
- Wordless Wednesday 1 week ago Filed under: Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Bergen, Bokeh, City, Dewdrops, Forest, Hiking, Nikon, Photography, Plant, Queen Anne's Lace, Sunshine, Water, Winter
- Silent Sunday 1 week ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Travel Tagged: Architecture, City, Glasgow, HDR, Nikon, Photography, Sandstone, Scotland, Tenements, Travel, Urban, Victorian
- Stadia: Old and New 1 week ago Away from all the Imperial splendour, high culture and architectural gems of Saint Petersburg it was also nice to come back down to earth and see the progress being made towards Russia’s hosting of the World Cup in 2018. Despite all the shenanigans surrounding the desperately corrupt world...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!