Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Orchid: B&W or Colour? 20 hours ago With the dreadful wet weather here recently it’s been almost impossible to get out and get any shots outdoors so I took a few photos of the orchid we have in the house, but when it came to editing I really couldn’t make up my mind which version I preferred, so you get to see […]
- Who Rules the Roost? 1 day ago Filed under: Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Animals, Bergen, Bonnie, City, Dog, Fyllingsdalen, Home, Nikon, Norway, Pets, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia
- A Hundred Thousand 3 days ago “In a forest of a hundred thousand trees, no two leaves are alike. And no two journeys along the same path are alike.” ― Paulo Coelho, Aleph Filed under: Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Autumn, Bergen, Branches, City, Colours, Forest, Fyllingsdalen, Green, Hiking, Leaves, Nikon,...
- The Forests of the World 3 days ago “What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another.” ― Mahatma Gandhi Filed under: Musings, Weird and Wonderful Tagged: Branches, Environment, Forest, Gandhi, Green, Hiking, Humanity, Kanadaskogen, Nikon, Norway,...
- Wild Places 4 days ago “It has always been my understanding that truth and freedom can only exist in wild places.” ― Daniel J. Rice, This Side of a Wilderness Filed under: Leisure, Musings Tagged: Autumn, Bergen, Blue, Branches, City, Clouds, Colours, Forest, Green, Hiking, Hills, Leaves, Mountains, Nikon, Norway,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!