Life: A Scot in Norway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wordless Wednesday 2 days ago Filed under: Leisure Tagged: Bergen, Bloom, City, Colours, Flowers, Nikon, Norway, Orange, Petals, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia, Stamens, Summer, Sun, Sunshine, Weather, Yellow
- Steinsdalsfossen 6 days ago A brief 2km walk back up the valley from Norheimsund the way the bus had come in took me to the spectacular Steinsdalsfossen waterfall. Not the world’s highest, widest or most powerful falls but one of those rare cataracts where you can actually walk behind the wall of water as it plunges into...
- A Trip Through the Mountains 1 week ago Spring may have sprung in Bergen with Crocuses and Snowdrops now to be seen in abundance but Sunday’s trip to Norheimsund on the Hardanger Fjord took me through some of western Norway’s spectacular mountain scenery where winter still very much has a grip before descending again to the village...
- Wordless Wednesday 1 week ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings, Travel Tagged: Blue, Boat, Colours, Fjord, Green, Hardanger Fjord, Hiking, Hordaland, Ice, Mountains, Nikon, Norheimsund, Norway, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia, Sky, Snow, Spring, Sun, Sunshine, Travel, Trees, Water, Weather
- Wordless Wednesday 2 weeks ago Filed under: Leisure, Musings Tagged: Bergen, City, Colours, Flowers, Fyllingsdalen, Green, Nikon, Norway, Orange, Photographs, Photography, Photos, Scandinavia
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life: A Scot in Norway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!