Latest Blog Posts »
- Here we are! 4 days ago The bus outside our friends Mike & Marion’s house, Norfolk. I can’t believe that two months have passed since I last wrote, or actually I can! We are now well into our bus/motorhome trip around the UK and there is … Continue reading →
- The Final Countdown 2 months ago Well we are into the final countdown and I have very mixed emotions.
- The perfect employee? 2 months ago Another wonderful letter to Aubrey, nothing changed, omitted or added: Dear Sir Application for Job As a driver I would be very grateful if you could permit me as a driver in your company. The main fact in this Application … Continue reading →
- Ghana Speak No. 10 - Running 2 months ago Perhaps the one you least want to get wrong! Naturally when people told me they had been running or they were running I thought they were obviously in a hurry to get somewhere or do something. Not the case. No, … Continue reading →
- All Change # 3 2 months ago Perhaps this is the biggest change of all, certainly for our family. After over four very busy years here in Ghana we have made the, strangely both difficult and easy, decision to return to the UK. Difficult because there are … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Laughing Doves has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!