A Kiwi Expat in PNG
Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting to Sunset Lodge, Lea Lea 1 week ago I was quite rightly informed that my blog was out of date in the weekend
- Restaurants, Bars and Eateries in Port Moresby 1 week ago So the not quite exhaustive list, I know I have left a lot of places off the list, some intentional, others because I have accidentally forgotten them, and more that I have never been too. It’s worth also mentioning that … Continue reading →
- Driving in Port Moresby 2 weeks ago Thanks to the raskols and attempted carjacking in August, I didn’t really have the mojo to write for a while. Got it off my chest – then stewed for a long time. My head wasn’t in the right space over … Continue reading →
- Finally, a car-jacking in Port Moresby 7 months ago Blogging can be a bit of a blessing and a bit of a curse. The great thing, is that it is therapeutic to get something off your mind and down on paper. The other side – is that sometimes I … Continue reading →
- PNG National Game Fishing Titles 11 months ago The week leading up to Easter is the annual Papua New Guinea National Game Fishing Titles. This year the Titles are being held in beautiful Rabaul. As some of you may have read earlier, our last trip to Kokopo and … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Papua New Guinea Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Papua New Guinea!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on A Kiwi Expat in PNG
08:22 AM November 26, 2012
Definitely recommend Aaron's blog for anyone thinking of living in Papua New Guinea. It's definitely the most informative, useful & wittiest one out there by a very long shot!!
18:58 PM November 26, 2012
After reading Aaron's blog I actually feel like I have lived in PNG. It is informative and genuine. We always look forward to reading the next one. Bring it on Aaron - Loving it. Cheers
20:35 PM November 26, 2012
Loving the blog I kinda find this hard to believe through.;-) "I know it's not like I'm in it for anything"
03:53 AM November 30, 2012
I've been following Aaron's blog since I moved to POM in Feb this year. Random news and social updates that I wouldn't read in any local papers. Highly recommended reading for PNG-&-non-residents alike!
03:59 AM December 04, 2012
Well done Aaron, for a kiwi you write really well. Always good to read your balanced view on things. Keep it up mate. Cheers John, Jane and Jett
04:01 AM December 04, 2012
very captivating and descriptive encounters of an expat's experience living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. i loved some of the blogs because i couldn't a better story out from the local newspapers
04:01 AM December 04, 2012
I would highly recommend reading Aaron's Blog to anyone out there because it describes how life really is here in PNG for both Expats and locals. Check it out more informative than the local media!
13:18 PM December 04, 2012
Love your blog Aaron and your sense of humour. Your observations and descriptions make me smile in appreciation because they are so real.
19:05 PM December 04, 2012
A nice blog. Good to hear he perspective of an expert living in the land of the unexpected. Top stuff Aaron.
21:35 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog - Great (if not vital) information for those moving to Port Moresby. Love the shades of larikinism and the cool-headed appreciative writing. As a Moresby local, I can see you've clearly fit in.
22:16 PM December 18, 2012
always a boody brilliant read :)