Latest Blog Posts »
- Lights, Camera, Blog Post! 2 days ago We've had a few power outages recently, so I think I have light on the mind! I've been accumulating a collection of favorite lamps that I've seen on my travels in Morocco and I think it's the right time to share them. Enjoy :)
- Some of our newest projects 2 weeks ago I mentioned a little while ago that we've been working on some exciting projects! One of those projects is a website that I built at the request of Peace Corps Morocco staff, to help promote Peace Corps and volunteers' projects with current and potential partners. Peace Corps Washington has fairly...
- It Was a Very Moroccan Place [Guest Post!] 2 weeks ago GUEST POSTER: Justin Sidi Harazem sits about 10 miles east of Fez. Like Moulay Yacoub, Sidi Harazem has mineral springs believed to possess healing properties (unlike Moulay Yacoub, Sidi Harazem is also a popular brand of bottled mineral water sold in Morocco). Sidi Harazem is a popular recreation...
- What we've been up to, and post-Peace Corps updates 4 weeks ago It's been a busy few weeks! How have they been busy, you ask? Travels with Liz and DaveThe same morning that we said goodbye to my brother Neal and future sister-in-law Erin in Casablanca, Justin and I rushed up to the Rabat airport to meet his sister Liz and brother-in-law Dave. They visited...
- Doorways of Fes 2 months ago Greetings from Fes! Justin and I are finishing up some tourist/tour guide time with his sister Liz and our brother-in-law Dave. Full blog post on their visit coming soon, but in the meantime, I was struck by the beauty and variety of many of the doorways in Fes. Enjoy :)
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Morocco!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Lauren Bernstein has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!