Notes From A Broad
Latest Blog Posts »
- I will be back 1 week ago On one of our last drives around the countryside, doing our exploring , we found this park.We wandered along the paths, mowed through high
- Views 1 week ago With the weekend coming, I have thoughts of visitors , one quite small and looking forward to a break in being so dreadfully alone and sad.It is very cold here. Very.And this is still Autumn ?I shudder to think what Winter is going to be like and will I ever come out of the house ??Plans and ideas...
- Looking back 2 weeks ago Not so long ago, in Buenos Aires, when we were so happy. And Pup was there too !This was where we walked every day, on the way to our favorite source for scones, the market that had the best fresh salmon, the park where we could sit on a bench under a huge tree and feed scone crumbs to the pigeons.
- My new life. 2 weeks ago My new life. I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet and find myself stopping in the middle of something and getting lost in memories, thoughts, tears. I go through bouts of black despair and then someone calls and tells me they will be coming to visit and bringing a small little smiling...
- To my husband 4 weeks ago Today,
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Notes From A Broad
16:44 PM November 17, 2012
I am a big fan of this blog! It truly gives you a glimpse of what it's like to live in Buenos Aires - from the Friday photos that show you glimpses of everyday life to the longer, more eloquent reflections on expat living. C (the writer) has a warm, fun and generous voice and always seems to make the most of the adventure she is given.
00:47 AM November 19, 2012
I am so thrilled for C of Notes from Abroad to have been recognized and awarded this honor for her beautiful and entertaining, not to mention informative blog regarding the expat's life in Buenos Aires ... Cheers to C, and I look forward to reading more of her life experiences and adventures!!!!!!
12:30 PM November 19, 2012
Great blog !
01:09 AM November 20, 2012
16:15 PM November 20, 2012
Candice sees only the positive. This is a blog about people and life, not buying, shopping and decorating. An on the ground look at Buenos Aires. She takes the time to respond to comments personally.
17:30 PM November 20, 2012
You bring Buenos Aires to life.
22:40 PM November 20, 2012
We've just recently discovered this blog and so glad we did! It keeps the memories we have of this wonderful city & its people fresh in out minds!
18:24 PM November 21, 2012
I have been reading this blog for a long time, I love it. I love the person who writes it. She has made me feel a part of her life. She gives me a view of Buenos Aires I was not aware of. I wish the best for C and her fantastic blog!!!
12:17 PM November 29, 2012
Love this blog, some brilliant information!
22:33 PM November 30, 2012
I think this blog is entertaining,informative and smart. I have learned a lot about Buenos Aires and feel as though I've come to know the writer through her writing. I love this blog!
21:10 PM December 10, 2012
I read and enjoy this blog every day. I absolutely think it deserves an award.
21:27 PM December 10, 2012
My husband and I have been so entertained by this blog. We have laughed and cried over the years following the author's adventures in her adopted city. I must say that our interest in Buenos Aires began when we started reading this lovely blog and because of it we may soon be visitors. This would have never happened without Notes From Abroad, so I say "Good Job, C!"
21:36 PM December 10, 2012
If Candice wins, it cold not happen to a nicer person. She brings to us her loves, her sorrows, her philosophy and shares her beautiful city.
20:05 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic ex-pat blog! Great read!