Notes From A Broad
Latest Blog Posts »
- It Is All Good 1 day ago Ahhh, life in the Country. You wake up to bird song. You smell freshly cut grass. You fall asleep to the sounds of ...nothing .. Nothing might include birds, the wind and or rain. But no dogs barking. No cars honking. No neighbors playing music too loud or yelling. We get thunderstorm warnings on...
- Things Change 5 days ago Yesterday we got up early, hopped in the car .... well, let's say I wanted to hop but I sort of dragged my tired a** to the car and plopped into the front seat and took a long ride. We went to the area where we used to live a long time ago, where we used to shop and had fond memories of a nice...
- The Best Laid Plans 1 week ago For some time now, even when living in Buenos Aires, I
- House Dreams 1 week ago Just a note to say hello and that things are going along very well here and we are so very busy with this and that. At the moment we are enjoying
- That's All It Took 1 week ago The days have been sunny and cool and we have enjoyed being out and getting the 23 million little things done that have to be done upon arrival on a new planet, er, I mean country. Even when it is your own country, your old home. The banking , the hotels, the temporary rental,new car, new...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Notes From A Broad
16:44 PM November 17, 2012
I am a big fan of this blog! It truly gives you a glimpse of what it's like to live in Buenos Aires - from the Friday photos that show you glimpses of everyday life to the longer, more eloquent reflections on expat living. C (the writer) has a warm, fun and generous voice and always seems to make the most of the adventure she is given.
00:47 AM November 19, 2012
I am so thrilled for C of Notes from Abroad to have been recognized and awarded this honor for her beautiful and entertaining, not to mention informative blog regarding the expat's life in Buenos Aires ... Cheers to C, and I look forward to reading more of her life experiences and adventures!!!!!!
12:30 PM November 19, 2012
Great blog !
01:09 AM November 20, 2012
16:15 PM November 20, 2012
Candice sees only the positive. This is a blog about people and life, not buying, shopping and decorating. An on the ground look at Buenos Aires. She takes the time to respond to comments personally.
17:30 PM November 20, 2012
You bring Buenos Aires to life.
22:40 PM November 20, 2012
We've just recently discovered this blog and so glad we did! It keeps the memories we have of this wonderful city & its people fresh in out minds!
18:24 PM November 21, 2012
I have been reading this blog for a long time, I love it. I love the person who writes it. She has made me feel a part of her life. She gives me a view of Buenos Aires I was not aware of. I wish the best for C and her fantastic blog!!!
12:17 PM November 29, 2012
Love this blog, some brilliant information!
22:33 PM November 30, 2012
I think this blog is entertaining,informative and smart. I have learned a lot about Buenos Aires and feel as though I've come to know the writer through her writing. I love this blog!
21:10 PM December 10, 2012
I read and enjoy this blog every day. I absolutely think it deserves an award.
21:27 PM December 10, 2012
My husband and I have been so entertained by this blog. We have laughed and cried over the years following the author's adventures in her adopted city. I must say that our interest in Buenos Aires began when we started reading this lovely blog and because of it we may soon be visitors. This would have never happened without Notes From Abroad, so I say "Good Job, C!"
21:36 PM December 10, 2012
If Candice wins, it cold not happen to a nicer person. She brings to us her loves, her sorrows, her philosophy and shares her beautiful city.
20:05 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic ex-pat blog! Great read!