Notes From A Broad
Latest Blog Posts »
- Whatever the Weather 23 hours ago Due to the beauty of our surroundings, the proximity of huge and beautiful parks and day after day of clear blue skies ... not to mention a certain young Pup who loved his playtime in "his" park ..I have a large amount of photos of skies, trees, parks and the City of Buenos Aires ... not to...
- A Sunny Day 2 days ago It is a beautiful sunny day, a bit chilly this morning but sparkling sunshine and blue skies, no clouds.This is the weather report from Florida ...ABOVE you will see that in Buenos Aires, the skies are almost always an amazing blue and winter looks like this .. Sure there are rainy days but mostly...
- Shame 2 days ago https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/chicago-refuses-to-enforce-carriage-horse-laws/Chicago ... Shame on You.https://notes-fromabroad.blogspot.com/
- La Reve The... 5 days ago La Reve The Musichttps://notes-fromabroad.blogspot.com/
- Just Married 6 days ago May they live a long and happy life .I would have loved to have gone to that wedding. As boring and sometimes uncomfortable as it is to sit through a long ceremony, it would have been a memorable experience.I loved her...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Notes From A Broad
16:44 PM November 17, 2012
I am a big fan of this blog! It truly gives you a glimpse of what it's like to live in Buenos Aires - from the Friday photos that show you glimpses of everyday life to the longer, more eloquent reflections on expat living. C (the writer) has a warm, fun and generous voice and always seems to make the most of the adventure she is given.
00:47 AM November 19, 2012
I am so thrilled for C of Notes from Abroad to have been recognized and awarded this honor for her beautiful and entertaining, not to mention informative blog regarding the expat's life in Buenos Aires ... Cheers to C, and I look forward to reading more of her life experiences and adventures!!!!!!
12:30 PM November 19, 2012
Great blog !
01:09 AM November 20, 2012
16:15 PM November 20, 2012
Candice sees only the positive. This is a blog about people and life, not buying, shopping and decorating. An on the ground look at Buenos Aires. She takes the time to respond to comments personally.
17:30 PM November 20, 2012
You bring Buenos Aires to life.
22:40 PM November 20, 2012
We've just recently discovered this blog and so glad we did! It keeps the memories we have of this wonderful city & its people fresh in out minds!
18:24 PM November 21, 2012
I have been reading this blog for a long time, I love it. I love the person who writes it. She has made me feel a part of her life. She gives me a view of Buenos Aires I was not aware of. I wish the best for C and her fantastic blog!!!
12:17 PM November 29, 2012
Love this blog, some brilliant information!
22:33 PM November 30, 2012
I think this blog is entertaining,informative and smart. I have learned a lot about Buenos Aires and feel as though I've come to know the writer through her writing. I love this blog!
21:10 PM December 10, 2012
I read and enjoy this blog every day. I absolutely think it deserves an award.
21:27 PM December 10, 2012
My husband and I have been so entertained by this blog. We have laughed and cried over the years following the author's adventures in her adopted city. I must say that our interest in Buenos Aires began when we started reading this lovely blog and because of it we may soon be visitors. This would have never happened without Notes From Abroad, so I say "Good Job, C!"
21:36 PM December 10, 2012
If Candice wins, it cold not happen to a nicer person. She brings to us her loves, her sorrows, her philosophy and shares her beautiful city.
20:05 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic ex-pat blog! Great read!