Nice Irish Lady
Latest Blog Posts »
- Five Good Things about Living in England (Forgive the Whimsy) 1 day ago Life is full of doom and gloom at the moment. Let us all intone the word ‘austerity’. To
- Politics, bigotry and poetry on a Saturday 3 months ago It’s all go here in Eastleigh. Normally this is a quiet town with a penchant for mobility scooters and cutting-edge dance (our local arts centre The Point does a fine line in the avant-garde). But what with our local MP having an affair (I presume it was torrid) and making his soon-to-be...
- More Gin Please for 2013 4 months ago Happy New Year! I celebrated the new year with Nice English Man. Instead of partying in Rio or swaying drunkenly to the Pogues in the Royal Hotel Tipperary (‘Where Nice People Meet Nice People’) we sat on the sofa and ate crisps. In fact, we did more than sit, we were ‘thrun...
- Spiritual laundry baskets, charity shops and expat nostalgia 7 months ago I haven’t done a post in a while.
- My ugly mugs 9 months ago I met Prince Charles today! OK, it was a mug with a picture of ‘yer man’ and poor auld Princess Diana that I found in the bottom of a box in a charity shop. And I had to buy it for I have a weird passion for mugs with British royals on them. You don’t [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nice Irish Lady has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!