Carmen & Natasha
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mulberry in Singapore 1 week ago BIG fans of Mulberry…
- Rosalie Pompon has our stamp of approval! 3 weeks ago We hope you’re not bored of our write-up on Cluny Court just yet, because we found a shop that we fell in love with – Rosalie Pompon. The shop boasts clothes and accessories mainly from Belgium and France. Some of … Continue reading →
- Lovisa: Affordable fashion jewellery in Singapore 3 weeks ago Sometimes you just need a cheap thrill. Or you’ve blown most of your monthly pay already on cocktails last Friday night (not us… just saying…). Well here’s the good news: there are places in Singapore that allow you to express … Continue reading →
- Attention fashionistas, Kate Spade Saturday is here in Singapore! 2 months ago Kate Spade Saturday is here!
- The Brown Cookie @ Cluny Court 3 months ago Here is another store Carmen and Natasha rated highly in Cluny Court. The Brown Cookie states they are “Home to the Kooky and Quirky” and we must agree! Is there a fat pig in the picture below?!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Carmen & Natasha
03:05 AM November 29, 2012
A great fashion blog that even the not so fashion savvy can enjoy, the ladies have a real eye for interesting pieces and my shopping list is getting longer with each post!