Carmen & Natasha
Latest Blog Posts »
- What Women Want really knows what women want 2 weeks ago One hot and humid afternoon, Carmen and Natasha decided to cool down in Mandarin Gallery (note: ‘cool down’ is one of many Carmen and Natasha’s excuses to window shop, which often translates into a oh-oops-I-did-it-again-how-did-that-dress-end-up-in-the-paperbag-that-I’m-holding moment)....
- Inverted Edge/ The Wyld Shop fashion event last weekend 4 weeks ago Carmen popped into this event last Saturday – and was pleasantly surprised by how super friendly everyone was! The event was held at the Song Lin building – walking distance from Arab street. Carmen is such a huge fan of … Continue reading →
- Feeling girly in our pastel combo 1 month ago We love it when our outfits coincidentally go together and today happens to be one of those days! Carmen and Natasha caught up for a much needed blah blah blah session at the Providore this afternoon and, much to our … Continue reading →
- Fashion event in SG this weekend: Style Tribute "GLAM GRUNGE" warehouse sale 2 months ago We’re big fans of Style Tribute, and guess what – they’re having a warehouse sale this Saturday (yes…that’s tomorrow!!!). The theme? Glam grunge – check out inspiration below! And here are the details below: You can check … Continue reading →
- Sandro, at last you've arrived! 1 month ago We were so stoked when we found out one of our favorite French brands, Sandro, opened in ION on Orchard! We love Sandro for its simplicity and versatility, as well as its gorgeous fabrics. Its cocktail dresses are totes amaze … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Carmen & Natasha
03:05 AM November 29, 2012
A great fashion blog that even the not so fashion savvy can enjoy, the ladies have a real eye for interesting pieces and my shopping list is getting longer with each post!