Latest Blog Posts »
- Neue Raüme 13 Zurich - Interior Design Inspiration 1 week ago Just after the doors have closed on Blickfang, a new interior design event called Neue Ra
- Christmas Markets over the Border from Zurich 2013: A Guide 1 week ago Christmas Markets not far from Zurich Living in Zurich is great for travel as the city is centrally located in Europe and so close to our neighbours in Germany, France and Austria. What’s even better is that the train connections are so good that it makes travelling a doddle. If you’re...
- Blickfang Zurich 2013 - Photos of the Event at Kongresshaus 1 week ago Blickfang Zurich took place over three days from Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th November. The exhibitors were packed over 3 floors and due to the inclement weather at the weekend the rooms at the Kongresshaus were packed. The great thing about Blickfang is how it brings together consumers with the...
- What's On In and Around Zurich 23rd November and Beyond 1 week ago Hopefully the recent snowfall in Zurich and the lights going on in Bahnhofstrasse has put you in the mood for “Winter Swiss Style”. Here are some tips for the coming few weeks: - Blickfang Design Event
- Getting Crafty - Learn to Knit, Crochet and Paint in Zurich 2 weeks ago Getting Crafty in Zurich Ever fancied learning to knit or crochet in Zurich?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » NewInZurich has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!