Living in Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- The "Blue Dollar" In Argentina 17 hours ago The word "Black Market" typically congers up images of shady characters selling radios from the trunk of their car.
- "We Don't Talk About Inflation In Argentina" 18 hours ago Recently a video of Hernan Lorenzino, Argentina's economy minister, was released and quickly became an internet sensation amongst Argentines.
- Living in Patagonia is like.... 22 hours ago When people ask me what it's like living in Patagonia, I tell them it's like walking in cold molasses.
- The Sky Is Falling In Argentina! 3 weeks ago Over the last couple of years it has become painfully obvious that the Argentine economy is solidly on the road to ruin.
- When Are Argentine Women Over The Hill? 4 weeks ago When an Argentine woman enters her 30's she will be looked at in a whole new light.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living in Argentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!