Your Expat Child
Latest Blog Posts »
- Planning your move abroad 22 hours ago Here is a new post from Expat Child by Carole Hallett Mobbs Expat Child - Moving overseas with children. Relocation advice. Top 5 things to do before moving overseas Last year around 244 million people, or 3.3% of the world’s population, left their home country or country of permanent residence...
- Help your child make friends 1 week ago Here is a new post from Expat Child by Carole Hallett Mobbs Expat Child - Moving overseas with children. Relocation advice. How you can help your child make friends? Top tips for success As much as we would like to, we can’t make friends for our children. For some children, learning how to build...
- 50 facts about languages 2 weeks ago Here is a new post from Expat Child by Carole Hallett Mobbs Expat Child - Moving overseas with children. Relocation advice. Did you know this about languages…? Languages are a staple of everyday life, a necessity for getting by in the world and communicating with each other, but languages are...
- 5 top tips for driving abroad 3 weeks ago Here is a new post from Expat Child by Carole Hallett Mobbs Expat Child - Moving overseas with children. Relocation advice. More advice for driving overseas Driving abroad is one of the best ways of feeling like you belong. Unless you’re in a city where it makes much more sense to use public...
- An expat's guide to Brexit 3 weeks ago Here is a new post from Expat Child by Carole Hallett Mobbs Expat Child - Moving overseas with children. Relocation advice. What does Brexit mean for expats? The news on Friday, 24th June 2016 may have come as a shock to you, and understandably you are now in a position where you feel unsure as to...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Germany Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 42 reviews on Your Expat Child
13:39 PM September 26, 2012
Think this is a very informative, well layed out blog that is extremely usefull for Families that have moved to another country. Also who better to give advice and information than someone who has been through it all. Fanatastic!! WELL DONE.
13:50 PM September 26, 2012
Excellent blog full of useful information
13:58 PM September 26, 2012
Useful and informative. Will share this resource with all my colleagues.
17:42 PM September 26, 2012
This blog is a fabulous resource, it's reassuring, concise, informative and easy to navigate. Invaluable.
17:50 PM September 26, 2012
Excellent blog, very informative and loads of very useful information
19:21 PM September 26, 2012
Brilliant blog, full of great info.
23:53 PM September 26, 2012
fabulous blog written by a very talented lady who I admire greatly!
07:34 AM September 27, 2012
I discovered this blog via twitter after answering a question about what we pack when flying with our children. Now, I've been sharing it with all my expat friends - I only wish it had been there when we first went overseas with our babies.
17:57 PM October 01, 2012
Hugely informative, superbly laid out and great fun to read - a really useful resource.
10:21 AM October 11, 2012
Really informative and collaborative. I really enjoy following this blog.
23:44 PM October 11, 2012
06:55 AM October 12, 2012
What a pleasure to read 'Your Expat Child'. Full of useful information in fun constructive point of view. Having experienced it all myself with my family, this blog makes me smile and brings back fond memories of our similar experiences. It is spot on - thank you!!!!!!!
11:02 AM October 12, 2012
A great blog for parents, relations of children everywhere, keep up the good work.
22:39 PM October 23, 2012
A really great blog with lots of useful information for anyone moving abroad with children.
12:48 PM November 05, 2012
Really helpful resource with something for everyone - from new expats to old ones (er, perennial expats!) I always pick up a helpful tip or three whenever I visit Carole's blog.
17:52 PM November 05, 2012
A great read, and really helpful and informative.
07:23 AM December 01, 2012
Informative, engaging and insightful blog about relocating with children. Hats off to Carole!
09:07 AM December 01, 2012
It was really heartbreaking reading her blog regarding questions asked about the child and when parents of other kids started saying of what's the point in being friend with the child if she is living. If everyone of us will to feel this way(what's the point if) then we would have missed out all the good times and friendships that we could have. Thanks, Carole for the blog.
15:20 PM December 01, 2012
As an expat who had children abroad but who expects to move on to pastures new this blog is a fascinating and useful resource for me!
23:28 PM December 01, 2012
Love! Informative & helpful. Sharing My Desire to share & facilitate for families exploring the world.
04:25 AM December 02, 2012
A great blog with many things we can relate to!
14:57 PM December 02, 2012
A fascinating window into the world of a expat family.
16:02 PM December 02, 2012
fabulous, witty and informative, love it!
20:11 PM December 02, 2012
Great blog - hits the important issues around being an expat.
20:46 PM December 02, 2012
What a great resource - great for expat families
13:13 PM December 03, 2012
Fabulous website - full of useful hints and tips, all written with humour and understanding by someone who really DOES know how you feel!
13:21 PM December 03, 2012
Really, really useful.
13:39 PM December 03, 2012
Interesting and informative. A great read!
13:52 PM December 03, 2012
fab blog thanks
15:26 PM December 03, 2012
What a great site. So much useful information. Really helpful.
01:58 AM December 05, 2012
Full of great information that I really need as an Expat with 3 kids. Informative, easy to navigate and all in all a fantastic blog.
21:17 PM December 05, 2012
Super. Full of so much useful information!
22:07 PM December 05, 2012
I agree with Violet. I first 'met' Carole April 11th 2011 when the earthquake struck Japan, we had recently moved to South Africa and I really understood what she was going through with her move to Germany. Carole advised of the steps/mountains I would reach, in what order and how long before I stopped feeling so and when and what the next hurdle would be, it really helped me to understand the process of life as an expat
23:50 PM December 06, 2012
Her blog maybe new, but she knows what she is writing about. Great resource for expat parents.
01:21 AM December 09, 2012
Expatriate Foundation recently awarded Expatchild and blog the 2012 Annual Expatriate Distinguished Service Award - Please join us in congratulating a job well done. Continued Success! Dr Rand Fandrich, PHR www.expatriatefoundation.com
08:56 AM December 10, 2012
I love Carol's blog, it's super informative and helpful Well done, Carol!
09:54 AM December 10, 2012
Great blog, very informative and mind broadening.
10:20 AM December 10, 2012
This is a great blog with great information.
12:39 PM December 10, 2012
An excellent blog for expatriate families everywhere. Useful articles on a wide range of topics, this blog is a very valuable resource for those raising Third Culture Kids.
16:40 PM December 10, 2012
Super-helpful tips for parents navigating expat life.
09:22 AM September 14, 2013
Thanks for sharing such a lovely blog Messie Forum
05:48 AM January 30, 2015
One of the best resources for expats.