Before We Age
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter Renewal (Or Listen to Your Grand-dad) 1 month ago One of the challenges in our last days before moving to Argentina was struggling to answer many of the shall we say… specific … questions from family and friends.
- A Wedding on Bales of Hay 2 months ago Did you hear the story about the Canadian who married a Brit in Argentina? Yeah, me neither, but I’m sure this story is better anyway. On January 5, 2013, two of our friends, Paul and Emma, got married on the grounds of a polo club outside of the city. Theirs was one of the most [...]
- The New Home Office 2 months ago We haven’t shared with you yet that we moved again in January (#5 since August 2011). There’s more on that to come, I promise. Meanwhile, here’s a sneak peek. This is my new home office/table. Maggie painted the chairs and table. Filed under: Housing, Life in Buenos Aires
- Cut Your Own Slice 3 months ago We ordered pizza tonight and once again forgot to ask them to cut it. I’m not sure why someone wouldn’t want their pizza delivered already sliced. Cracks me up. Filed under: Food
- Dollars to Argentine Pesos through Xoom 5 months ago We arrived to Buenos Aires somewhat clueless of the rapid inflation and high prices. I had always thought people were exaggerating about how quickly the prices of everyday products increase, but now, the reality of 20-30% inflation is real to us too. I’m no expert on parallel currency...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Before We Age has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!