Line of Sight
Latest Blog Posts »
- ten years in the making 5 months ago This year seems to be packed with anniversaries. Not only did I move to Seattle 20 years ago, but a decade ago I began writing & posting photos on Line of Sight. This week marks my tenth year blogging!
- personal: feliz día del amigo 6 months ago This month marks a huge anniversary for me, & I need to send an equally big message of thanks to a couple of people. Not the typical post for me; however, today it's appropriate. After all, it's the Día del Amigo here in Argentina. But first, a little background...
- housing for the masses: master list 7 months ago I can't lie... I'm proud of this series of posts written in 2007 & 2008. While only the years from 1910 to 1950 are covered, researching & photographing housing projects in Buenos Aires became a passion. La Teja compiled more information in 2010, & I'm thrilled that they included projects up to...
- portugal: guidebook research 8 months ago Ever wonder what it's like to update a guidebook for an entire country? Join me on a whirlwind 3.5 weeks through Portugal. Compiled below are the brief, daily Facebook updates I posted while on the road. Let's roll!
- argentina: british pathé 9 months ago Perhaps because it's Easter Weekend & everyone is otherwise occupied, but few people in my social network seem to have noticed that British Pathé uploaded 85,000 (!) clips of newsreel footage to YouTube. I honestly couldn't believe it.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Line of Sight has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!