Line of Sight
Latest Blog Posts »
- argentine literature: una excursión a los indios ranqueles 1 week ago Coronel Lucio V. Mansilla requested a very particular assignment: to be sent as a diplomat on behalf of the national government into Indian territory in order to defend a previously-signed peace treaty…
- catalunya: cause for separation? 2 weeks ago Working with tour groups in Spain, the question of Catalan independence comes up frequently. I do my best to try to explain the issue as concisely & fairly as possible, but this topic truly challenges condensation. Here's my take.
- montevideo: final thoughts 4 months ago After only three visits, no doubt I'd developed a certain fondness for Montevideo. With a fantastic coastline, the promise of even more areas to explore & very friendly people, it's a good thing I liked the city... because Dar
- montevideo: el prado 4 months ago Located north & further inland than the Ciudad Vieja, the area that comprises El Prado began as an agricultural zone with large farms & only a few roads. But Montevideo under siege in the 19th century drove upper class families away from the city center. Villas with large gardens popped up...
- montevideo: parque rodó 4 months ago From the city center, two pleasant options exist for arriving to Parque Rod
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Line of Sight has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!