Latest Blog Posts »
- Visa for Entry to Argentina from USA 1 week ago Americans! URGENT! Get your visa to come to Argentina *before* you go to the airport! There are tons of people who are being sent back to the US from Argentine immigration because they did not bring the proof of payment of their visa. Please do not try to use logic to understand the wherefore’s...
- Safety in Buenos Aires, Argentina 6 months ago Let’s start with a basic concept that works all around the world: don’t be stupid! Use common sense. The only times I have ever had stuff happen to me in Buenos Aires is because I was being stupid and I gave a criminal an opportunity. Every big city around the world, regardless has bad...
- Sometimes Buenos Aires is Really Pretty... 11 months ago Sometimes I can’t sleep… This was about 5:45am… No photo shop for either of these. I had to play with the f-stop for a minute. Ironically it is one of the only times the city of Buenos Aires is quiet.
- In Preparation for the Customer Service Special on BA Cast 13 months ago I am floored, absolutely flabbergasted. Get ready because this is going to be a rant. I am going to attempt to not use foul language or be unfair, but the lack of common sense in customer service in this country is ASTOUNDING. If you want to hear a truly well balanced, in depth analysis of […]
- Post Thanksgiving Thoughts from Argentina 1 year ago Another warm and humid Thanksgiving has come and gone, which right away describes how I feel about certain aspects of the Holidays down here in Buenos Aires. No turkey (unless you search high and low), no easy way to make pumpkin pie (you can but you have to actually take real pumpkin and make...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Argentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!