Latest Blog Posts »
- Gurten Park - in Wabern (Bern) 1 week ago Re-post from last year. Originally published May 2015. My kids and I have often been in Bern within last few years as a close friend lived there. In fact, Bern had been our main destination for many school holidays. And we could never skip Gurten on a sunny day and it remains one of our […]
- Spring Cleaning: Selling Your Stuff 2 weeks ago When things start to pile up, it may be time to declutter! The good news is, there are few things more rewarding than receiving money for things you just want to rid of the house. There are many ways to sell and you may need to go through different ways for different items. Online anibis […]
- What Your Child Needs for the First Year of School 4 weeks ago I learned that many parents (I was one) were eager to get the official list of items their children would need for the first year of school early. One of the reasons is usually to buy those things cheaper while they go on summer holiday abroad. But the truth is, the “official” things listed are...
- Summer Holiday Activities in Lausanne and Around (2016) 2 months ago Now that the warmer (though rather wet) days are here, it’s time to think of school summer holiday! For those not yet familiar with the school here, school kids in Switzerland have holidays often, approximately every 6 weeks (find the list here). This may create headaches to many parents,...
- What You Must Know: Photographs of Identifiable People in Switzerland 2 months ago With the warmer months coming, and especially the outdoor swimming pools to open shortly, I feel the need of a re-post as this is a topic that needs to be known and remembered. (Original post dated June 2015) On Saturday 24heures ran an article on regulations of photographing people in public...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!