Latest Blog Posts »
- Blue Butterfly - Science Theater Project 3 days ago I’m probably very late with this post, as this play I’m going to talk about will premiere in only a few days. But I figured I should still post about it, as this is something that feels close to my heart. And… there is a ticket giveaway! — The Catalyst, a theater group at the […]
- This & That Week #17 - April 2015 4 days ago Hi there! How was your Easter holiday? We went to Disneyland in Paris and had a fab time. Sunny days and tons of fun. What a holiday should be! I think I will write a post about it, it seems like a good topic to cover even when it’s not directly about Lausanne or Switzerland. […]
- This & That Week #14 - March 2015 3 weeks ago Hi there, how are you? I hope you have been dry, warm, and healthy despite all the rain, storm, wind and hail(!) these last few days! I had been kept busy with some illnesses in the house but they were seasonal ones, so really nothing to worry about. You know, SAHM business like usual Today […]
- Tulip Festival in Morges - 2015 2 months ago The Tulip Festival in Morges starts tomorrow, 28 March and will last until 17 May 2015. The festival is located at Parc de l’Indépendance, directly on the lake side. It’s approximately 800m from the train station Morges. Or, when the weather is good, why not take the boat there. As a note, in...
- This & That Week #13 - March 2015 1 month ago Open house time for artisans in the area as part of Journées européennes des metiers d’art. Friday-Sunday 27-29 March 2015 Second-hand bike market this Saturday – Terrasse Jean-Monet (Bel-Air above Fnac) – info Have you been planning to start running but don’t know how? Je cours pur ma...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!