Latest Blog Posts »
- This & That Week #5 - January 2015 2 days ago The weather forecast doesn’t look good for the next few days including the weekend. It seems that we will have lots of rain and snow. You may want to take a look at this post for some indoor activities to do with your little ones For the older children, what about movies? I took a […]
- Baking Tins Rental: bringBACKform 2 days ago This was an old post from 2009 that I updated this morning. Enjoy! Love baking? Then this is something for you. bring-BACK-form in Kirchberg, offers baking tin rental by post. This is how it works: you order it online, by email, or by phone. They’ll send you the baking tin within 24h (or later if...
- Snow Fun at Chalet-à-Gobet 3 days ago If you still don’t have any plan for this Wednesday school-free afternoon, consider heading to Chalet-à-Gobet. This is the most popular place for snow activities for Lausanne families. Its location at the altitude of 872m guarantees more and longer-lasting snow vs inside the city. To make it...
- Family-friendly cafés & Restaurants (Updated) 4 days ago This post is originally one of my very first on the blog. Started in 2009, updated several times until the last one in 2011. Four years on, it desperately needed an update! Lausanne has changed so much since I moved to Switzerland in 2005. Flon was a dark area, invested with warehouses and even...
- Top 10 Reasons Why Swiss Trains are Family-friendly 5 days ago It may come as a surprise to many that we don’t have a car. Being a family of four and living outside urban areas, some people may find it unimaginable. But we have adapted our lifestyle to it and the excellent public transport in Switzerland has been spoiling us. Here are the reasons why we […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!