Latest Blog Posts »
- Just a quick note 4 days ago Hey there! I only a have a few minutes to write now, so just a really quick note to thank you all who have been following Lausanne Mom on facebook, especially as yesterday we hit the 1,000 likes! WOOOHOOOO! It’s amazing to know that there are so many of you who like this blog, and […]
- Chemin de Fer du Kaeserberg in Granges-Paccot 1 week ago Last week was my son’s birthday week. This guy has been in love with trains since he was just a baby. So as his birthday treat, on Saturday we went to Chemin de Fer du Kaeserberg in Granges-Paccot near Fribourg city. We took the combined offer from RailAway, which gave us (the adults) 20% off...
- This & That Week #19 - May 2015 2 weeks ago It’s happy time this weekend in Lausanne, with a dance festival and the Lausanne Carnival (more info on Event page). And Sunday is Mother’s Day in CH. Do you have a nice plan for yourself? Or your family usually surprises you? My answer would be “no” and “no” but honestly I don’t feel...
- Domestic Violence - Where to Seek Help 3 weeks ago This is not really a happy post, but after reading an email from another mother in CH (she had a son) who was being abused by her husband, I felt the need to do this post. God forbids this ever happen to any of us. But sadly, we keep hearing about domestic violence over and […]
- Summer Holiday Activities in Lausanne and Around (2015) 3 weeks ago Now that the warmer (albeit wet) weather is here, it’s time to think of school summer holiday! For those not yet familiar with the school here, school kids in Switzerland have holidays often, approximately every 6 weeks (find the list here). This may create headaches to many parents, especially...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!