Latest Blog Posts »
- St-Nicolas and Santa Claus/Father Christmas are Coming to Town - 2016 (Updated) 5 days ago Here is the schedule that I could find so far. The second one has been a real favourite – especially for steam train lovers – so reserve the tickets early! Santa Claus at “Bô Noël” Christmas Market in Lausanne Under the arcs of the Grand Pont in the afternoon (13-18:00) of Wednesdays,...
- Christmas Gift Guide: Gift Cards (2016) 1 week ago There are always a number of people that are difficult to give presents to. Gift vouchers work well in this case, but perhaps you want to give more meaningful ones than the regular store gift cards? Thankfully, there are gift cards that offers more than just a possibility to buy things. These...
- Where to Buy Christmas Trees - in Lausanne and around 1 week ago LIVING TREES IN POTS Ecosapin For those who prefer not to chop a living tree, Ecosapin is here for you. The concept is simple, you get the tree delivered right to your door before the holiday and taken away after. The trees are kept alive in pots and they will be re-planted, and be re-used […]
- Don't drink and drive! Call Nez Rouge! 2 weeks ago The holiday season may mean that you’ll be drinking more alcohol than usual. If you do, don’t take the risk to drive home. Take a taxi, or if you have to go home in your car, call Nez Rouge! Nez Rouge is an association that offers to drive home persons who are not in the […]
- Playmobil FunPark in Zirndorf, Germany 2 weeks ago We visited this park in October 2016, however as of early November until later this month this park is closed. The outdoor part of the park will remain closed throughout winter and early spring, but the indoor part (HOB Center) will open between 26.11.2016 – 05.03.2017. It may be interesting to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!