Latest Blog Posts »
- This & That Week #35 - Aug 2015 2 days ago Hiya, I hope everyone is doing well and especially those who just re-started their routines after a long summer holiday. Both my kids have a good school week, and my 4-yo who is starting 1P this year seems to like it. As for me rather unexpectedly, I still have a busy week – I thought […]
- Get Active! - at the Olympic Museum, until 29 Nov 2015 3 days ago “Get Active!” is a temporary hands-and-feet-on exhibition currently running at the Olympic Museum in Ouchy. This post is based on what Caroline, a friend and a local mom of two, sent me over WhatsApp on Sunday. The family had been there for a brunch party at the museum’s TOM café, and as...
- Street Artist Festival in Vevey, 21- 23 Aug 2015 1 week ago This is one of our most favorite events of the year: the Street Artist Festival in Vevey! A must go! We have put this one in our agenda again! We just love, love, love, street artists. There is always something magical about them. It will be held in the old town of the beautiful Vevey, […]
- Plans for This Blog 3 months ago Hey there, Summer is officially here, school will be over by next week, and day-cares will close for summer break soon… holiday time finally arrives! As next week is already the last week of school and jardin d’enfants for us, we will be super busy in this house and thus I don’t think I will...
- Our Trip to Disneyland Paris 3 months ago This is not a sponsored post There are a million ways to go to and enjoy Disneyland Paris. To decide what ways we would choose, I read many websites and forums for tips which were helpful when deciding many things for the trip. Here’s how we did our trip earlier this year (Easter holiday, 5-9...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!