Latest Blog Posts »
- Summer Holiday Activities in Lausanne and Around (2017) 5 days ago Easter holiday has passed, kids are back to school, it’s time to think of school summer holiday! For those not yet familiar with the school here, school kids in Switzerland have holidays often, approximately every 6 weeks (find the list here). This may create problems to many parents, especially...
- Musée du fer et du chemin de fer - in Vallorbe 3 weeks ago We went to Musée du fer et du chemin de fer (Iron and Railway Museum) in Vallorbe in February. It was a beautiful day and we spent the morning bathing at the Centre Thermal Yverdon, then take a bus to Vallorbe. As most specialized museums in Switzerland, the museum was on the small side, but […]
- What to do with Kids: Easter 2017 3 weeks ago This is already the last week before Easter holiday for children in Vaud public schools! I have blogged about the available holiday camps here, and below you can find more Easter-related events and activities: Easter egg hunt in Flon, Saturday 8 April 2017 – with make up artist, mini train and...
- Spring "Troc" - 2017 3 weeks ago It’s Troc Season now. If you didn’t know what troc is, read this excellent post explaining what it is and how it works. To make it short, it’s some kind of second-hand market where you can sell, shop, or both. I received some information about a couple of trocs coming up, as you can see […]
- Spring Cleaning: Donating and Selling Used Bikes 2 months ago Updated post This pots is the third one in the Spring Cleaning series – dedicated to used bikes. There are a number of ways you can donate or sell your used bikes in Lausanne area. Donate your bike to Velafrica If you had used bikes, in whatever conditions, you can donate them to Velafrica. I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!