Latest Blog Posts »
- Swiss Museum Pass - Our Experience with Breakdown of Real Cost 3 days ago Our family loves museums. We love them so much that we regularly spend our holidays in big cities, so that we could visit museums. Last year, as we only had one big holiday in Asia, and would spend the other school holidays inside la Suisse, we decided to try the Swiss Museum Pass. We bought […]
- Maison Cailler - The Chocolate Museum in Broc 1 week ago I believe Maison Cailler is one of the most popular museums and tourist attractions in Switzerland. Not surprising as Swiss chocolates are hard to resist for most people. Thankfully its popularity means Maison Cailler opens everyday of the year, with the exception on Christmas and New Year’s...
- Where to go with children on a Sunday 2 weeks ago It’s probably safe to say that many of us who were used to shops open on Sunday were shocked to find “nothing is open on Sunday in Switzerland”. But now that I know so much more, I can prove that it is not true. Almost all shops and supermarkets are closed but there are a […]
- Espace des inventions - T'es sûr-e ? + Les portes de la fantaisie 2 weeks ago On the last day of our annual Museum Pass validity, we squeezed in Espace des inventions. It then became the only one we visited twice within one year. And I think it is worth at least one visit per new temporary exhibition. We always had fun there! As usual, when we were there, there were […]
- Easter School Holiday Activities in Lausanne and Around (2017) 2 months ago I usually posted this after the February school holiday, but many popular workshops get easily full so I hope publishing this earlier will help with your planning! I will update this post when I have new info to add! For those not yet familiar with this subject, public schools in Switzerland have...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!