Latest Blog Posts »
- Our Trip to Disneyland Paris (2015) 1 day ago This is not a sponsored post and was first published on 24 June 2015. We finally used our year passes twice, the second time was after Christmas 2015 until New Year. There are a million ways to go to and enjoy Disneyland Paris. To decide what ways we would choose, I read many websites and […]
- Top 10 Reasons Why Swiss Trains are Family-friendly 1 day ago *Re-post from January 2015* It may come as a surprise to many that we don’t have a car. Being a family of four and living outside urban areas, some people may find it unimaginable. But we have adapted our lifestyle to it and the excellent public transport in Switzerland has been spoiling us. Here...
- Pop Star Party - with the help from Once Upon A Time Parties 5 days ago *Sponsored post* Once Upon A Time Parties was created by Melissa, the smart lady I’m privileged to collaborate many times with. She was the talented baker who sponsored two cakes for my daughter’s birthday (as can be seen here and here). Last year she announced a new party entertainment...
- Autumn "Troc" - 2016 1 week ago It’s Troc Season now. If you didn’t know what troc is, read this excellent post explaining what it is and how it works. To make it short, it’s some kind of second-hand market where you can sell, shop, or both. I received some information about a couple of trocs coming up, as you can see […]
- This & That - Week #37 September 2016 1 week ago It has been a while since my last blog post. Sorry! Besides enjoying the current fab end-of-summer weather, I’m very busy “behind the curtain”. I have been working on some new plans for the blog. First was the event directory, there are many events coming up this end of summer so make sure...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!