Latest Blog Posts »
- The Children's Area in Geneva Airport 12 hours ago Last week kids and I spent our “Relâches” school holiday to visit a dear friend in Belgium. We flew from Geneva airport and of course I used the opportunity to check out the renovated Children’s Area. The Children’s Area is located at the Mezzanine level in transit/departure area. Roughly...
- Where to find Gluten-free (and Lactose-free) Products 1 week ago Gluten-free foods are not that easy to find in Lausanne. But they are becoming more and more available lately. Thank goodness. Although I am not gluten-intolerant, nor any member of my family, we have a number of friends who are. I hope this post is useful for you and please leave a comment if you...
- Baby Feeding Rooms in Lausanne 1 week ago In general, the Swiss are very tolerant with public breastfeeding. If you can train yourself to do it in a public place, you can just pull a chair in any café and get down to business. I nursed my daughter for 19 months and my son for 2 years and 7 months – so with […]
- Handymen in Lausanne 2 weeks ago Spring is coming in a few weeks and I know this usually brings many projects for the house and garden. In case you are looking for a handyman, these men below have come highly recommended. And they speak English! — Luc Masson LM Multiservices Ch. de Verney 15 1009 Pully Tel. 078 698 68 28 […]
- Moléson Ski Resort (near Gruyère) 2 weeks ago This is a guest post, kindly written by Sanna. — Skiing with kids of different ages and abilities can be tricky…but last weekend we revisited Moléson (near Gruyère) and made a great discovery. The resort has always been good for beginners….2 rope tows and 1 button lift at the bottom of the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!