Latest Blog Posts »
- See you after la rentrée! 2 months ago Ouf! It’s my kids who are approaching end of school year, yet it seems that I am the one slowing my brain
- Chemin de fer-musée Blonay-Chamby 2 months ago Lately I have been somehow very lucky with museum-related contests. First I won two tickets to Kulturama, then a Museum Pass through an Instagram contest, and the last one was a special trip to Chemin de fer-musée Blonay-Chamby from Club 24heures ( I am a subscriber of the newspaper). Many of you...
- Our Random Train Day 2 months ago If you have been following the blog for a while, you may remember that we don’t have a car. Thus in Switzerland we rely almost exclusively to public transport, that is thankfully excellent and family-friendly. Since they were born, both our kids have been on and off all kinds of public transports...
- Glamping in the Swiss Tubes - in TCS Campsite Gwatt 3 months ago My kids had been nagging to do camping for the last couple of years. But I, honestly, still like the idea of a comfortable bed at night. So glamping (=glamour camping) was our choice. I had heard about Swiss Tubes since a couple of years ago, so when in January I saw that our Ascension […]
- What You Must Know: Photographs of Identifiable People in Switzerland 3 months ago With the warmer months now here, and especially the outdoor swimming pools opened, I feel the need of a re-post as this is a topic that needs to be known and remembered. (Original post dated June 2015) On Saturday 24heures ran an article on regulations of photographing people in public space, in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!